Chad407 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face Starting my Keto Diet

My weight is around 195 or so I guess my body fat is around %20 or so and this is a total guess i don't look fat really with cloths on but I def got a gut and love handles and not to nice looking when I get naked so im guessing 20% BF so my lean mass weight would be around 155 or so and thats how many grams of protein I need in a day. If i'm wrong at any point please help me out. So my diet so far is at least 155 grams of protein a day. So my maintenance lvl for calories is 2925. You times your body weight by 15 to get your calorie maintenance lvl. Ok so to be losing weight I should be eating -500 my maintenance so my diet so far is 155 grams of protein and 2425 calories. Im not sure how much calories is counted in my 155 grams of protein maybe you guys can help me out but im thinking thats 620 protein calories which leaves me with 1805 calories to intake. Im guessing I need about 200 or so fat grams a day in my diet to complete it so finally im at
    155 grams of protein +
    200 grams of fat =
    2425 Calories for my Day of Keto (please tell me im right so far)
    Then on the weekend go low fat and high carb

Some Questions

1. I was also reading on my workout days I should only have protein after my workouts and no fat or carbs is that for the rest of the day or just my meal after working out.

2. Also said I can use a ECA Stack pre-work out, what in the world is that, and it also said I can use a creatine what would be the best creatine to use. Also with my post work out whey should it be with only water or maybe 2% Milk and half water and what about adding natural pb, and im also taking ULTRA MAN VITS from gnc are they ok.

3. Basically what do normal meals look like on a keto diet for me im guessing alott of cheese and meat basically and thats it. Im going to go grocery shopping for the week and i don't really cook I was guessing to get 1.Tuna 2.Cheese Cubes 3.Almonds 4.Eggs 5.Sausage Patties 6. Cans of Chicken (kinda like cans of Tune) 7.Whey Protein 8. Some hamburger patties 9. Hotdogs 10. Natural PB 11. Some Canned Greenbeans 12. Eggs

4. Anyone help me out planning my meals with this list and is there anything I need to take out or add.

please some help come on guys thank u so much

Chad407 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Come on dudes

CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    #1: Don't assume your body fat percentage, get it measuerd or use the electronic one at the gym to get a measuerment. I doubt at 195 at 6 foot you are 20%. I am 6 foot and 247 and I am 21%.

#2 I think you need to do a lot more reading here. A lot of the questions you are asking can be answered with a little reading. We all read this section and the stickies and such to learn, I suggest you do the same.

The point of the diet is as littel carbs as possible. Start looking at food labels. Milk has 12g of sugar per cup, that for sure is something you don't want on a keto diet.

Meal plans can be picked up by readin others plans here. We aren't going to set one up for you when there are 1000s listed in this section.

so put some work into your plan and don't rely on us to do the work for you. If you cannot set up a plan yourself, I don't know how you are going to survive a diet.
    Like Brutis...you can do dis.

Prove you're worth a damn DJohnson's Avatar
    DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sounds like you have a pretty good grasp on it Chad.

1. Some advocate this, some just eat a normal keto meal. It's not that big of a deal, see what works for you.

2. Don't worry about ECA for now, not necessary in the least. Creatine mono is cheap and the best IMO.

3. You have the general idea. Lots of ground beef, eggs, cheese, whey isolate (0 carb) to go with really high fat things. Broccoli and romaine lettuce. Check out the Keto Logs section for what other people eat.
    History: Mar, 2001: 135lbs @ ~14% | Nov, 2004: 245lbs @ ~40% | Dec, 2006: 168lbs @ 5.5%ish | Nov, 2008: 177lbs @ 5.5%ish | Dec, 2016: 179lbs

mar999 is just really nice. (+1000) mar999 is just really nice. (+1000) mar999 is just really nice. (+1000) mar999 is just really nice. (+1000) mar999 is just really nice. (+1000) mar999 is just really nice. (+1000) mar999 is just really nice. (+1000) mar999 is just really nice. (+1000) mar999 is just really nice. (+1000) mar999 is just really nice. (+1000) mar999 is just really nice. (+1000)
    ^^^ He's right (canuck) you need to research a little more man, sorry... I think you are not getting alot of responses because these questions have been asked and answered so many times.... In regards to post workout, in my opinion, it is the one time when you do not want to slow digestion. I think that if you are doing a ckd a straight protein shake is ideal right after your workout. Then about 30-90 minutes later get a good keto meal in.