Thread: Bodybugg?

cleanfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) cleanfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) cleanfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) cleanfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) cleanfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) cleanfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) cleanfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) cleanfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) cleanfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) cleanfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) cleanfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Bodybugg?

Does anyone know anything about the budybugg they use on The Biggest Loser? I am intrigued!

http://www.bodybugg.com/

nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Don't know anything about it, but I too was interested when I saw it on Biggest Loser. I actually didn't know that it was available to the public - I just thought it was something fancy for the show, like a sponsorship thing.
    Hi, my name is Ellen, and I'm a peanut butter addict...

I do this because I can. I can because I want to. I want to because you said I couldn't.

ChicagoChef will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicagoChef will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicagoChef will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicagoChef will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicagoChef will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicagoChef will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicagoChef will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicagoChef will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicagoChef will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicagoChef will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicagoChef will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's available to the public, but it's pretty expensive...

lookingtogrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lookingtogrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lookingtogrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lookingtogrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lookingtogrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lookingtogrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lookingtogrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lookingtogrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lookingtogrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lookingtogrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lookingtogrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    what exactly does it do...does it just tell you how many calories you are truly burning?

Registered User Californication's Avatar
    Californication has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just bought it today (gotta wait for shipping though). I have a friend that works at 24 Hour and he let me use his discount. I got the armband device ($129) regular ($199 sale price) and the digital display for ($69) regular ($99). If you know someone that works at 24 Hour get in on this deal before it ends at the end of the month. Good Luck.

Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've wanted one of these for almost a year now. The only problem is they are still a bit obtrusive. I would feel weird wearing it at work. I'm waiting until they come up with a smaller version...

txleesa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

body bugg

Yes, I have used it for over 1 year and lost 82 lbs. I have the watch to go with it which is an essential piece. The watch lets you get immediate stats while working out instead of having to go home to download the device. It gives you calories burned, and log what you eat to give you calories eaten. It tracks you body fat and progress. I would recommend it to anyone. I is a way to keep you accountable for your own fitness.

Lees