NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Dexter Jackson "The Blade 2k7/2k"

I just bought it on ebay. Anyone seen it? I'm a big fan of Dex. I've seen the 2k vid but not 2k7, which looks much better.

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah, I got it, and it is HIGHLY gangsta. I definitely recommend it.

SiLHarD will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiLHarD will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiLHarD will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiLHarD will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiLHarD will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiLHarD will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiLHarD will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiLHarD will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiLHarD will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiLHarD will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiLHarD will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    More like Dex TRYING to act gangsta, alot of trying...his workouts are slow and boring, good dvd for watching a dude cook and pre-planning for his own show but thats about it...

Originally Posted by stealth_swimmer View Post
    Yeah, I got it, and it is HIGHLY gangsta. I definitely recommend it.

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah, I got it, and it is HIGHLY gangsta.
    lmao
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    dexter is such a drug dealer he has to hide his gear in a storage buidling...
    dexter is such a gangsta he pop a cap in yo ass....
    dexter is such a playa he plays his girlfriend 16/7 the other hours he is sleeping
    dexter is such a pimp he ask his girls to date one of his boys they do it
    dexter is such the 2008 Mr. O...oh wait...that cant happen.
    POSITIVE 716251 from NEGATIVE 200,000

Lowerthefever, "All pro BBers are natural except Jay Cutler"

DiamondDelts, "Well you can please some of the people some of the time but you can never please all of the people all of the time. Give a short, joking answer like dex and people will say you are unprofessional/ghetto. Give long, deep, analytical answers like kai and people say you are irritating/beating around the bush. You just can't win either way."

infinate will become famous soon enough. (+50) infinate will become famous soon enough. (+50) infinate will become famous soon enough. (+50) infinate will become famous soon enough. (+50) infinate will become famous soon enough. (+50) infinate will become famous soon enough. (+50) infinate will become famous soon enough. (+50) infinate will become famous soon enough. (+50) infinate will become famous soon enough. (+50) infinate will become famous soon enough. (+50) infinate will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jocktheglide View Post
    dexter is such a drug dealer he has to hide his gear in a storage buidling...
    dexter is such a gangsta he pop a cap in yo ass....
    dexter is such a playa he plays his girlfriend 16/7 the other hours he is sleeping
    dexter is such a pimp he ask his girls to date one of his boys they do it
    dexter is such the 2008 Mr. O...oh wait...that cant happen.
    hahah nice post repped

stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SiLHarD View Post
    More like Dex TRYING to act gangsta, alot of trying...his workouts are slow and boring, good dvd for watching a dude cook and pre-planning for his own show but thats about it...

LOL WUT

he doesn't try acting gangsta at all. I just like using that word to describe stuff I like.

also

*his workouts are not boring IMO. Shows him going to work methodically
    *shows how he balances eating and preparing his show
    *shows him guest posing

Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    lmao
    What? You don't like me usin the word "gangsta" to describe stuff I like? I've been usin it for a while and I'll continue to use it.
    Last edited by stealth_swimmer; 09-18-2008 at 11:29 PM.

siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    to be fair dex is pretty gangster, he is 250pounds drives a black 7 series bmw...

you wouldnt want trouble with him if you saw him in a dark alley... he is gangster. very gangster.
    I wish it lasted, forever.

Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

hahahaha best line ever!!

ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LOL WUT

What? You don't like me usin the word "gangsta" to describe stuff I like? I've been usin it for a while and I'll continue to use it.
    lolz you crack me up reps for keepin it real hahaha

Originally Posted by siersy View Post
    to be fair dex is pretty gangster, he is 250pounds drives a black 7 series bmw...

you wouldnt want trouble with him if you saw him in a dark alley... he is gangster. very gangster.
    rofl!

Oh and he had his car repainted. It's like maroon now or somethin close to maroon. Still looks awesome though.

Also, if I heard correctly while watching the DVD, he has a radar detector, lol.
    Originally Posted by ChubbzterTF View Post
    lolz you crack me up reps for keepin it real hahaha
    thx

SiLHarD will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiLHarD will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiLHarD will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiLHarD will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiLHarD will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiLHarD will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiLHarD will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiLHarD will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiLHarD will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiLHarD will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiLHarD will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    theres no way u can say the workouts portion of the dvd isnt boring, but to each his own...and i said watching him eat in the dvd is good, does show him preparing his meals through the day, and IM saying he trys to act gangsta, but im from the BronX and ur from Texas so maybe u think he is, i dont kno...on a side note, and i dont mean any disrespect at all, but all this time i thought u were a chick until i jus looked at ur profile dude lol..my fault...

LOL WUT

he doesn't try acting gangsta at all. I just like using that word to describe stuff I like.

also

*his workouts are not boring IMO. Shows him going to work methodically
    *shows how he balances eating and preparing his show
    *shows him guest posing

Last edited by SiLHarD; 09-19-2008 at 09:56 PM.

siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

...he has a radar detector...
    this in itself is pretty gangster

Originally Posted by SiLHarD View Post
    theres no way u can say the workouts portion of the dvd isnt boring, but to each his own...and i said watching him eat in the dvd is good, does show him preparing his meals through the day, and IM saying he trys to act gangsta, but im from the BronX and ur from Texas so maybe u think he is, i dont kno...on a side note, and i dont mean any disrespect at all, but all this time i thought u were a chick until i jus looked at ur profile dude lol..my fault...
    I didn't say he tried to act gangsta. I clearly stated that I use the word "gangsta" to describe things in general that I like.

Dexter doesn't give off that kind of vibe. He's just a normal person. I just used the word cus it's a word I like to use and wasn't meant in the literal sense.

Originally Posted by siersy View Post
    this in itself is pretty gangster
    x2

EasternCuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EasternCuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EasternCuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EasternCuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EasternCuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EasternCuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EasternCuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EasternCuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EasternCuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EasternCuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EasternCuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    whos a gangsta?
    There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory, and though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping you and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable: I simply am not there.

-Bateman

Originally Posted by EasternCuts View Post
    whos a gangsta?
    dexter jackson is a gangsta fool