benchpress91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Full Body Workout 3 Times A Week

hi. i've been training for 10 months i'm 17..1.73x62 kg.. my diet is ok.
    i'd like to try a full body going to the gym 3 times a week...what do you think about this program?

bench press 3x8
    military press 2x8
    barbell french press 2x8
    barbell curl 2x8
    wide-grip pull-ups 3x8
    deadlift 2x8
    leg press 2x8
    sitting calf raises 2x20

is this program correct or is it too work?

skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I would do squats instead of leg press.
    Add in some hamstring work.
    Add in some sort of row.

Other than that it is fine imo. Low volume for each exercise, but if it works for you go for it. Just make sure you give your all for each set.

TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think you'd have better results with squats instead of leg press, but it looks fairly well rounded. It really depends on the weight you use if its going to be too much for you. At 8 reps, I have to assume youre going relatively heavy. Two days may not be enough rest, but you can always give it a shot to find out.

rspowers is not very well liked. (-100) rspowers is not very well liked. (-100) rspowers is not very well liked. (-100) rspowers is not very well liked. (-100) rspowers is not very well liked. (-100) rspowers is not very well liked. (-100) rspowers is not very well liked. (-100) rspowers is not very well liked. (-100) rspowers is not very well liked. (-100) rspowers is not very well liked. (-100) rspowers is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by benchpress91 View Post
    hi. i've been training for 10 months i'm 17..1.73x62 kg.. my diet is ok.
    i'd like to try a full body going to the gym 3 times a week...what do you think about this program?

bench press 3x8
    military press 2x8
    barbell french press 2x8
    barbell curl 2x8
    wide-grip pull-ups 3x8
    deadlift 2x8
    leg press 2x8
    sitting calf raises 2x20

is this program correct or is it too work?
    That is too much. Heavy bench press and deadlift 3x per week? Why not do BB bench, DB incline or decline, then flies? Or vary up the reps?

ok thanks for your help. so i can do dumbell bench presses on wed and incline bech presses on fri.. for the deadlift i can do it in alternated days. fr the squats i'm used to do leg press because i've scoliosis and i have problem at doing squat even if i use very light weights. whit this changes for deadlift and benchpersses is it better? do i have to change other?

and the abs are properly trained with pull-ups and deadlift or they need another specific exerxise (crunches for example)?