Page 10 of 261 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast
    Location: Garbage Island, Pacific Ocean, Heard and McDonald Islands
    laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    god damn chargers kill themselves in the red zone

N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000) N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000) N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000) N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000) N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000) N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000) N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000) N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000) N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000) N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000) N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CurDawg View Post
    Nose of the football hit the ground
    nope that ball didnt hit the ground

CurDawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurDawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurDawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurDawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurDawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurDawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurDawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurDawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurDawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurDawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurDawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by N.W.A. View Post
    nope that ball didnt hit the ground
    sure did

The_Source is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Source is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Source is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Source is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Source is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Source is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Source is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Source is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Source is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Source is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Source is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Damn this is a scary ass football game...
    Chargers.Padres.Lakers.

***215 POUNDS OF PIMP***

ϟ CHARGERS CREW ϟ
    *MISC Easycore/Pop Punk Crew*
    ~In Love With Taylor Swift Crew~
    ☆SoCal Brah☆

The_Source is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Source is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Source is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Source is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Source is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Source is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Source is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Source is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Source is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Source is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Source is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lets Go Chargers Dammit!!!
    Chargers.Padres.Lakers.

***215 POUNDS OF PIMP***

ϟ CHARGERS CREW ϟ
    ☆SoCal Brah☆

Another fukkin loss

seasons over...

fukk this
    Last edited by The_Source; 11-16-2008 at 04:33 PM.
    Chargers.Padres.Lakers.

***215 POUNDS OF PIMP***

ϟ CHARGERS CREW ϟ
    ☆SoCal Brah☆

earlcampbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) earlcampbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) earlcampbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) earlcampbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) earlcampbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) earlcampbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) earlcampbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) earlcampbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) earlcampbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) earlcampbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) earlcampbell will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Fire Norv Turner immediately. There is no other way.

Originally Posted by earlcampbell View Post
    Fire Norv Turner immediately. There is no other way.
    Sadly I saw this coming the day we hired him. Wonder what Schottenheimer is up to these days...
    Chargers.Padres.Lakers.

***215 POUNDS OF PIMP***

ϟ CHARGERS CREW ϟ
    ☆SoCal Brah☆

GPx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GPx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GPx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GPx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GPx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GPx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GPx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GPx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GPx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GPx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GPx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Disapointment....again.
    ϟ CHARGERS CREW ϟ // Cubs // Blackhawks // Polska

earlcampbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) earlcampbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) earlcampbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) earlcampbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) earlcampbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) earlcampbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) earlcampbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) earlcampbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) earlcampbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) earlcampbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) earlcampbell will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by The_Source View Post
    Sadly I saw this coming the day we hired him. Wonder what Schottenheimer is up to these days...
    The moment that I found out that they hired Turner was one of the most disappointing moments thus far in my life. I was really excited for them to make a big move in getting a real coach, but they hired Norv Turner. He's taken a 14-2 team and ruined it.

They really should have kept Schottenheimer. We would have been celebrating a Super Bowl by now.

HRShoveNStuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HRShoveNStuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HRShoveNStuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HRShoveNStuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HRShoveNStuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HRShoveNStuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HRShoveNStuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HRShoveNStuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HRShoveNStuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HRShoveNStuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HRShoveNStuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The Norv Turner Face was on full display today. Bring back Marty ball

GPx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GPx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GPx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GPx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GPx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GPx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GPx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GPx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GPx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GPx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GPx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HRShoveNStuff View Post
    The Norv Turner Face was on full display today. Bring back Marty ball
    Marty ball would not work with the way L.T and our O-line plays now a days.

I like the philosophy of our offense revolving around Rivers, play call is questionable though.

Originally Posted by earlcampbell View Post
    The moment that I found out that they hired Turner was one of the most disappointing moments thus far in my life. I was really excited for them to make a big move in getting a real coach, but they hired Norv Turner. He's taken a 14-2 team and ruined it.
    Its not even Marty's fault this team lost in the playoffs that year. Marty was a great coach. I hate when people say Norv is better than Marty just cause we won a couple playoff games last season. Marty didnt have slow starts...

jus sayin
    Chargers.Padres.Lakers.

***215 POUNDS OF PIMP***

ϟ CHARGERS CREW ϟ
    ☆SoCal Brah☆

Originally Posted by GPx View Post
    Marty ball would not work with the way L.T and our O-line plays now a days.

I like the philosophy of our offense revolving around Rivers, play call is questionable though.
    As far as I can tell, we went 14-2 while playing Marty ball. Now LaDainian is not nearly as effective as he was back then and I'm not so sure that Marty ball would work now like then, but Norv has not proven anything other than his ability to ruin a good thing.

Its not even Marty's fault this team lost in the playoffs that year. Marty was a great coach. I hate when people say Norv is better than Marty just cause we won a couple playoff games last season. Marty didnt have slow starts...

jus sayin
    Exactly. I was mad when they fired Marty for no reason, but I was even more pissed when they hired Norv. You just don't fire Marty in order to hire Norv. You don't do that.

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fack! Such a disappointing lost. I hate to say this, but I think our season is over.
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    Fack! Such a disappointing lost. I hate to say this, but I think our season is over.
    word...
    still cant believe how bad this team is as a whole.
    Chargers.Padres.Lakers.

***215 POUNDS OF PIMP***

ϟ CHARGERS CREW ϟ
    ☆SoCal Brah☆

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    word...
    still cant believe how bad this team is as a whole.
    And what the hell was the interception that Rivers threw it to? And the freaking missed kicked. This is making me really

The defense played solid today. Its the offense that can't finish the job.

laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't know if anyone agrees with me or not, but I think the reason L.T. has been doing so poorly lately is because of Norv's offensive style, I remember when Shcotty was coach L.T. would have huge numbers and huge plays every game, some say it's old age and L.T. is just getting older, but I really think it's the new style that Norv put in that's limiting L.T.

Also, season isn't over you guys, 3 home games straight which can all be W's and put the Bolts right back into the picture for a possible wild card or if the Bronco's start doing ****ty.

Originally Posted by linebacker123 View Post
    I don't know if anyone agrees with me or not, but I think the reason L.T. has been doing so poorly lately is because of Norv's offensive style, I remember when Shcotty was coach L.T. would have huge numbers and huge plays every game, some say it's old age and L.T. is just getting older, but I really think it's the new style that Norv put in that's limiting L.T.

Also, season isn't over you guys, 3 home games straight which can all be W's and put the Bolts right back into the picture for a possible wild card or if the Bronco's start doing ****ty.
    I agreed with what you say bro.

As for the playoff run, one more mistake is over for us this season. I will be at the game next week to cheer them on.

Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    And what the hell was the interception that Rivers threw it to? And the freaking missed kicked. This is making me really

The defense played solid today. Its the offense that can't finish the job.
    Kaeding just cant seem to make a FG when it matters. Especially when we lost by one point. His stats have been dropping a lot that last couple seaons. 2/9 outside the 30 his last attempts is garbage. I remember when he was one of the better kickers a few years back.

Originally Posted by linebacker123 View Post

Yeah I think if we finish at least 9-7 well be ok. Still have hope, but its hard to swallow after all the preseason hype. Right now we're our own worst enemy, we need to win some games.
    Chargers.Padres.Lakers.

***215 POUNDS OF PIMP***

ϟ CHARGERS CREW ϟ
    ☆SoCal Brah☆

NoFriends760 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoFriends760 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoFriends760 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoFriends760 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoFriends760 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoFriends760 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoFriends760 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoFriends760 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoFriends760 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoFriends760 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoFriends760 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Kaeding just cant seem to make a FG when it matters. Especially when we lost by one point. His stats have been dropping a lot that last couple seaons. 2/9 outside the 30 his last attempts is garbage. I remember when he was one of the better kickers a few years back.

Yeah I think if we finish at least 9-7 well be ok. Still have hope, but its hard to swallow after all the preseason hype. Right now we're our own worst enemy, we need to win some games.
    The thing about Kaeding that pisses me off even more is his kickoffs...He kicks it to the 10 yard line at least 50% of the time... Opposing teams start at the 30-35 easily most the time...I used to defend Kaeding during the Jets playoff loss and the Patriots playoff loss, but it's time to find a new kicker
    Chargers/Padres.

"I know, I'm gonna bait it first to get in a good area and throw a bunch of blankets and try to use weed and ******* to smoke it till its passive. :-D"

-CandyJunkie on trying to catch a 5 foot monitor lizard

Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Lol @ 4-6

Originally Posted by NoFriends760 View Post
    The thing about Kaeding that pisses me off even more is his kickoffs...He kicks it to the 10 yard line at least 50% of the time... Opposing teams start at the 30-35 easily most the time...I used to defend Kaeding during the Jets playoff loss and the Patriots playoff loss, but it's time to find a new kicker
    Remember two years ago at home when he missed the 45 yard FG which ended the season?

The Chargers really need to pick it up and they have a chance at doing that. They have 3 home games in less than a two week span starting with the Colts, Falcons, and Raiders on Thursday Night Football. Hopefully they decide to actually play and put some Ws on the board. Finishing 10-6 will give a really good chance at the playoffs.

btw, Buster Davis was placed on IR due to his groin injury.
    Chargers.Padres.Lakers.

***215 POUNDS OF PIMP***

ϟ CHARGERS CREW ϟ
    ☆SoCal Brah☆

The Chargers really need to pick it up and they have a chance at doing that. They have 3 home games in less than a two week span starting with the Colts, Falcons, and Raiders on Thursday Night Football. Hopefully they decide to actually play and put some Ws on the board. Finishing 10-6 will give a really good chance at the playoffs.

btw, Buster Davis was placed on IR due to his groin injury.
    I really doubt we can beat the Colts, although we have been known to beat them recently, they're on a roll and we're in a funk. Doubt it's gonna be pretty. I'm hoping we can take out the Falcons and Raiders and hope for a few Broncos losses.

With Davis on the IR, who was activated? Bennett?

cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    on paper we should ruin just about everyone..... on paper.

**** it this seasons gone to hell. theres always next year when merrimans back and we pickup some rookie who dominates as usual
    [Official] San Diego Brah
    + 92B +
    Leave me a disgusting funny or disturbing cp comment or else

"what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." -Socrates

-Everlane Referral. get reps and credit to use at their site.
    https://www.everlane.com/n/6azf8v

Originally Posted by cbad7676 View Post
    on paper we should ruin just about everyone..... on paper.

**** it this seasons gone to hell. theres always next year when merrimans back and we pickup some rookie who dominates as usual
    Hopefully we resign Merriman, this season shows how badly we miss him.

Originally Posted by GPx View Post
    Hopefully we resign Merriman, this season shows how badly we miss him.
    yeah, but with AJ Smith as the GM we never know wtf hes gonna do...
    Chargers.Padres.Lakers.

***215 POUNDS OF PIMP***

ϟ CHARGERS CREW ϟ
    ☆SoCal Brah☆