24/7 Customer Service 1-866-236-8417 Need Help? 1-866-236-8417

Stats: 6'2", 240 lbs
    BodyPoints: 5011
    WilsonFisk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WilsonFisk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WilsonFisk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WilsonFisk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WilsonFisk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WilsonFisk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WilsonFisk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WilsonFisk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WilsonFisk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WilsonFisk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WilsonFisk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit WilsonFisk's BodySpace

publicly traded candy companies (reps)

I have to do a project using 5 candy companies financial statistics and one of the requirements is that it is a public company.

So far I have got Hershey and Cadbury....Mars is private... help please. Its due in 6 hours haha

Stats: 5'6", 185 lbs
    BodyPoints: 11837
    Bignbuff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bignbuff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bignbuff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bignbuff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bignbuff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bignbuff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bignbuff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bignbuff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bignbuff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bignbuff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bignbuff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Bignbuff's BodySpace
    Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Inc.

Tootsie Roll Industries, Inc.

Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company

WilsonFisk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WilsonFisk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WilsonFisk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WilsonFisk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WilsonFisk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WilsonFisk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WilsonFisk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WilsonFisk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WilsonFisk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WilsonFisk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WilsonFisk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Bignbuff View Post

Tootsie Roll Industries, Inc.

Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company
    THANK YOU sir!!

edit: Happen to know of any others as well?

bump I actually need one more because Cadbury is not a US company and does not qualify....

Stats: 5'6", 185 lbs
    BodyPoints: 11837
    Bignbuff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bignbuff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bignbuff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bignbuff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bignbuff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bignbuff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bignbuff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bignbuff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bignbuff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bignbuff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bignbuff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Bignbuff's BodySpace
    Lance (NASDAQ: LNCE) might work. They do mainly snack foods, but some candy as well.

You can Google Finance (http://finance.google.com) to find related companies. For example, just type in HSY and Hershey's stock info will come up along with their competitors in a listing on the screen.

Stats: 6'4", 215 lbs
    ZzW3iZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ZzW3iZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ZzW3iZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ZzW3iZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ZzW3iZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ZzW3iZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ZzW3iZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ZzW3iZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ZzW3iZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ZzW3iZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ZzW3iZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit ZzW3iZ's BodySpace
    great product they got
    owe reps to:

Reps owed to me
    ForThe_lulz,captain_k

Lance (NASDAQ: LNCE) might work. They do mainly snack foods, but some candy as well.

You can Google Finance (http://finance.google.com) to find related companies. For example, just type in HSY and Hershey's stock info will come up along with their competitors in a listing on the screen.
    thanks for the tip..I have been using Yahoo finance so I did not see this.

Pay_Me has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pay_Me has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pay_Me has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pay_Me has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pay_Me has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pay_Me has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pay_Me has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pay_Me has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pay_Me has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pay_Me has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pay_Me has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Originally Posted by WilsonFisk View Post
    thanks for the tip..I have been using Yahoo finance so I did not see this.
    Yahoo finance has same thing, left hand side Competitors
    This is our world now...the world of the electron and the switch, the beauty of the baud.

"A dollar doesn't seem like much till its your last one." - skinny buckeye