selection has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) selection has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) selection has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) selection has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) selection has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) selection has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) selection has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) selection has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) selection has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) selection has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) selection has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

A little transformation, long way to go.

First of all this forum is amazing and I truly owe most of what I have achieved to this forum; to its endless information and of course the inspirational memebers.
    Long story short was skinny pretty much through out my entire life, until the junk(fast food), the choclates, the ice cream, the pop and so on had finaly got to me, I reached about 238 pounds or so, most of it was fat.
    That's when I realised it was time to change my life forever. So without much research I started hitting the cardio at my local gym and went down to about 185lbs or so and realised it was time to start lifting cause I had gotten too skinny, started lifting and never stopped since. It's been a little over a year now since the whole process began and im finaly starting to notice results.
    stats are as follows 6'0 feet and im somewhere around 190lbs.
    goals are abviously to put on more mass throughout this winter, and then cut down to 8%body fat for the summer. I havent really watched my diet, just tried to stick to lean foods most of the time, however thats all about to change.

cliff notes:
    - fat at 238lbs and over 25% body fat
    - decided to change my life
    - lost a lot of weight, just from cardio went down to 185lbs.
    - started to lift a little over a year now

so pics are as follows
    1.fat just the face, to give you an idea (didnt take any body pictures during this time)
    2. skinny no muscle (after lots of cardio)
    3. gettin there one step at a time (I'm a really hard gainer)
    Attached Images

cashewman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cashewman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cashewman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cashewman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cashewman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cashewman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cashewman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cashewman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cashewman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cashewman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cashewman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    great trans. from fat to skinny!

great base to get where u wanna go now

Swift08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swift08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swift08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swift08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swift08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swift08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swift08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swift08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swift08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swift08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swift08 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you look skinner than 185 on the second pic...

But how long did it take you to reach down 185 and how much cardio where you doing (weekly and daily)??

fcalise is on a distinguished road. (+10) fcalise is on a distinguished road. (+10) fcalise is on a distinguished road. (+10) fcalise is on a distinguished road. (+10) fcalise is on a distinguished road. (+10) fcalise is on a distinguished road. (+10) fcalise is on a distinguished road. (+10) fcalise is on a distinguished road. (+10) fcalise is on a distinguished road. (+10) fcalise is on a distinguished road. (+10) fcalise is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Swift08 View Post

But how long did it take you to reach down 185 and how much cardio where you doing (weekly and daily)??
    Perhaps he is tall?

Good job losing the weight though, nice dedication and sticking with your goals!
    Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=214472381

selection has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) selection has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) selection has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) selection has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) selection has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) selection has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) selection has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) selection has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) selection has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) selection has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) selection has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by cashewman View Post
    great trans. from fat to skinny!

great base to get where u wanna go now
    thanks, im looking to put on some lean weight this winter hopefully bring up my chest, shoulders and arms.

Originally Posted by Swift08

well it took me about 2-3 month to hit 185 as i quickly dropped all the junk and that really played a major role in the weight loss, I was getting about 4 sessions of cardio a week.

Originally Posted by fcalise
    Perhaps he is tall?

Good job losing the weight though, nice dedication and sticking with your goals!
    I'm 6'0 feet tall.
    thanks a lot hopefully I'm heading toward the right direction and will be posting some more picture in no time.

bump for more feedback

doitbig191 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doitbig191 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doitbig191 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doitbig191 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doitbig191 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doitbig191 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doitbig191 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doitbig191 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doitbig191 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doitbig191 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doitbig191 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    good job .
    Originally Posted by deadlift01
    I think I over trained it cause I did over 300 reps on my biceps I usually don't do that much but I would only be able to do biceps 1 time that week cause I was so busy.

Originally Posted by fallenx33
    It's probably not the smartest idea to use Animal Pak at age 15. I heard that stuff is pretty strong.
    misc black knights

Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    nice change, looking striking there guy

Originally Posted by doitbig191 View Post
    good job .
    thanks.

Originally Posted by Stevebaby
    nice change, looking striking there guy
    thanks mate.