QUINNY07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QUINNY07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QUINNY07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QUINNY07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QUINNY07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QUINNY07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question what is the best fat loss supplement for me???

hi guys
    just a quick question for you's. I have just recentley bought myself some maximuscle cyclone because of good reviews about it. However my gym instructor says that it contains lots of calories and cardio is essential.
    My training partner suggested that if i take a fat loss supplement along with taking the cyclone i could burn fat eaiser and add mass with the cyclone part.
    Any suggestions of which would be the best?

New_York has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) New_York has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) New_York has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) New_York has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) New_York has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) New_York has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) New_York has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) New_York has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) New_York has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) New_York has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) New_York has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You could always try REDuction. Many great reviews on it. I speak highly of it because I use it myself and it has given me great results. Combined with a strict diet and exercise, you can achieve great results with this product. You take 2 pills in the AM and 2 in the PM, so you only need to remember to take it twice during the day. The AM formula gives you sustained energy throughout the day, reduces your appetite, and doesn't give you any unwanted jitters. There are other excellent fat burners out there but this is just from experience. Cheers.

QUINNY07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QUINNY07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QUINNY07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QUINNY07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QUINNY07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QUINNY07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks mate. sounds like just the thing i need for my workout.
    When you say strict diet what excatly do you mean by it?

Location: Newcastle, Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by QUINNY07 View Post
    hi guys
    just a quick question for you's. I have just recentley bought myself some maximuscle cyclone because of good reviews about it. However my gym instructor says that it contains lots of calories and cardio is essential.
    My training partner suggested that if i take a fat loss supplement along with taking the cyclone i could burn fat eaiser and add mass with the cyclone part.
    Any suggestions of which would be the best?
    Are you a beginner? I am guessing you are aiming for more muscle and less fat, right? If you are a beginner (i am just assuming this here, given that you are going with an instructor) then you can do both for a short while. You are going to need the calories to add the muscle, but a little bit of cardio for fitness and recovery goes a long way. So i would say not to make a big deal out of it.
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Join DS on ******** and Twitter for EXCLUSIVE info and promotions!!

http://www.********.com/DrivenSports
    http://twitter.com/drivensports

Craze :: New & Improved Activate Xtreme :: Triazole :: Lean Xtreme

Craze: Performance Fuel -- The Uprising Has Begun

Location: Newcastle, Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by QUINNY07 View Post
    thanks mate. sounds like just the thing i need for my workout.
    When you say strict diet what excatly do you mean by it?
    VERY generically speaking:

High protein, quality carb intake (fresh fruit and vegetables with some starches), good fat; all in equally spaced meals throughout the day (4-6 meals).
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Join DS on ******** and Twitter for EXCLUSIVE info and promotions!!

http://www.********.com/DrivenSports
    http://twitter.com/drivensports

Craze :: New & Improved Activate Xtreme :: Triazole :: Lean Xtreme

Craze: Performance Fuel -- The Uprising Has Begun