ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Talking Guy's Food Log

Well hey guys. I started my diet log the other day but don't know where it went so I guess I will just have to do it again. This will be the place where I keep track of the foods, cals, macros ect while dieting everyday... Suggestions, comments, construcive critism appreciated
    Former fatty at the beginning of 08, 210+ and 30%+ BF

THE GOAL

To be as lean as possible while adding good weight

CURRENT STATS

Height: 181.5cm
    Weight: 81.2kg
    BF: No where to measure, will attach pics though for rough estimate

THE PLAN

I will be using the anabolic diet as this seems to fit my schedule.
    The introductory phase will be 18x BW working out to 3250cals, this is what I have so far...

Meal 1:
    4 eggs 24/2/20
    60g cheese 13/3/20

Meal 2:
    2 scoops protein 38/0/2
    3 TSP PB 9/6/24
    2 slices of cheese 11/2/13

Meal 3:
    200g beef 34/0/40
    200g veg 6/6/0

Meal 4:
    200g beef 34/0/40
    200g veg 6/6/0

Meal 5: PWO
    2 scoops protein 38/0/2

Meal 5:
    300g steak 81/0/45
    possibly 200g veg 6/6/0

This comes out to roughly 292g protein, 29g carbs and 212g fat making that 40/5/60 macro ratio and like 3250cals
    Attached Images
    Last edited by ruga buga; 09-16-2008 at 12:14 PM. Reason: title didnt fit well

Currently eating

cyanize is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyanize is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyanize is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyanize is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyanize is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyanize is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyanize is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyanize is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyanize is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyanize is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyanize is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Where exactly are you fat?

Pics are not very sharp, but mate you're maybe 13-15% max. A pic of lower back might help, but you don't seem to be packing a lot.

I would rather re-comp or try some lean gains, cause you're lacking muscular development. A cut will just create a smaller version of you, unless there's muscle to "show" after the cut, you won't be satisfied.

Up to you though....good luck
    This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time.
    Self Discipline is telling that little voice in your head to shut the f$%k up.

ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by cyanize View Post
    Where exactly are you fat?

Pics are not very sharp, but mate you're maybe 13-15% max. A pic of lower back might help, but you don't seem to be packing a lot.

I would rather re-comp or try some lean gains, cause you're lacking muscular development. A cut will just create a smaller version of you, unless there's muscle to "show" after the cut, you won't be satisfied.

Up to you though....good luck
    Sorry for the misunderstanding, im not really dieting. I will be doing the transition phase for the allocated time and then ADD cals from there. Im not cutting, just will be doing some extra cardio...im still new to dieting so I think i will be able to drop some BF in the first couple weeks and even maybe a bit longer

In the first phase i will be eating more than I have been for a long time. At the beginning of this year I was like 210+ pounds and like 30+ BF easily.

thanks for stopping over here

Currently eating

Red face Day 1

First day was almost spot on except for being about 100 cals shy which is a good start.

Totals:
    Protein: 296.6g 58%
    Carbohydrates: 22.6g 3%
    Fat: 199.6g 39%
    Cals: 3183cals

Energy levels are feeling like normal, just slightly hungrier than usual

Currently eating

Unhappy Day 2

TOTALS
    Protein: 291.6g 40%
    Carbs: 22.6g 3%
    Fats: 193.6g 57%
    Cals: 3117 cals

Very hungry now Finally got BF measured and it came out to 15.9% which is quite a bitch and quite bummed its that high as I was at 14% a month ago... hopefully I can get back to 14% within a month aswell, is that possible? or too much reduction?

Currently eating

CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    No offense intended, but do you have some self-image problems or something? You are very thin yet you saying your are "trying to not be a fat bitch?" I know it was meant as a joke initially, but after seeing what you are posting, I really think you aren't seeing yourself as others here see you.

You are 15 or so percent bodyfat and you are fretting that you look fat or something? The difference between 15.9% and 14 will be almost impossible to notice and I think you might be taking this a little too seriously.

You are in a good position the way you are and I don't think eating 6 meals and 3200cals a day should leave you hungry by any means.

Something just isn't adding up. and at 15 years old and the shape you are in, the last thing you should be thinking about is dieting. You are still growing for the next 4 years and your body will need the nutrition to grow properly.

Just keeping it real.
    Like Brutis...you can do dis.

Taikowa Rock, Yakushima FormulaSP's Avatar
    FormulaSP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FormulaSP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FormulaSP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FormulaSP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FormulaSP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FormulaSP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FormulaSP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FormulaSP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FormulaSP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FormulaSP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FormulaSP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You're not fat. -_-