thegamethegame has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thegamethegame has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thegamethegame has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thegamethegame has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thegamethegame has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thegamethegame has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thegamethegame has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thegamethegame has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thegamethegame has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Why do you take GREEN TEA EXTRACT?

Ok, so I've been looking at green tea as apparently a lot of guys on this site are taking it and its popularity seems to be increasing.

I have been aware of its antioxidant benefits but I had no idea it was also used to burn fat.

So I'm thinking about adding it to my stack of:

ON 100% Gold Standard Whey
    Controlled Labs Purple Wraath
    Controlled Labs White Flood
    Creatine Mono
    Waxy Maize starch
    Multi Vitamin
    Fish Oil

My question, why do you take and what does it do for you?

Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It burns fat, is an excellent anti-oxidant, prevents future fat gains after a diet, is a COMT inhibitor (which is good for some fat loss products), improves insulin sensitivity, lowers bad cholesterol etc etc. IMO its one of the few supps that should be used year round.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Do you need more reason?
    UNCnate@gmail.com, B.Sc, ASCM CPT

Location: Newcastle, Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Because it is the ****, brah.

(serious)
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Join DS on ******** and Twitter for EXCLUSIVE info and promotions!!

http://www.********.com/DrivenSports
    http://twitter.com/drivensports

Craze :: New & Improved Activate Xtreme :: Triazole :: Lean Xtreme

Craze: Performance Fuel -- The Uprising Has Begun

ScottMcDWVU is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScottMcDWVU is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScottMcDWVU is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScottMcDWVU is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScottMcDWVU is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScottMcDWVU is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScottMcDWVU is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScottMcDWVU is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScottMcDWVU is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScottMcDWVU is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScottMcDWVU is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I take extract because I don't want to drink down the amount of liquid green tea(and I don't like it strong either) it would take to get the equivalent EGCG.

Metabolism boosting along with a laundry list of health benefits combined with being pretty cheap makes it an easy choice.

darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    increases bmr by 3%

thegamethegame has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thegamethegame has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thegamethegame has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thegamethegame has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thegamethegame has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thegamethegame has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thegamethegame has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thegamethegame has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thegamethegame has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Cool. I'm gonna get on board. I guess the caffeine level is pretty much negligible too.

Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by thegamethegame View Post
    Cool. I'm gonna get on board. I guess the caffeine level is pretty much negligible too.
    Most extracts dont have caffeine. If you used an extract that did, the naturally occuring l-theanine would somewhat offset CNS stimulation.

Location: Newcastle, Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah, there is a very low level of caffeine in green tea.
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Join DS on ******** and Twitter for EXCLUSIVE info and promotions!!

http://www.********.com/DrivenSports
    http://twitter.com/drivensports

Craze :: New & Improved Activate Xtreme :: Triazole :: Lean Xtreme

Craze: Performance Fuel -- The Uprising Has Begun

STEP YOUR FUNDS UP Neopragmatist's Avatar
    Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Because I wanna be like Bruce Lee.
    i take it for granted that no hearer of mine will misinterpret what I have to say as the language of cynicism