wldesyWS6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wldesyWS6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wldesyWS6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wldesyWS6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wldesyWS6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wldesyWS6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wldesyWS6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wldesyWS6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wldesyWS6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wldesyWS6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wldesyWS6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Prime on top of Mass Fx/ Hyperdrol???

I liked my last cycle of MFX/HD and have decided to run it again here when its time... was wondering if Prime would stack ok with the or if it would be pointless overkill.... others supps would include X-factor, a intra workout supp, and protein/Animal Pak......

thoughts?

DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I would run Prime solo to accurately judge it's effectvenss before stacking.

UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by wldesyWS6 View Post
    I liked my last cycle of MFX/HD and have decided to run it again here when its time... was wondering if Prime would stack ok with the or if it would be pointless overkill.... others supps would include X-factor, a intra workout supp, and protein/Animal Pak......

thoughts?
    So you would be on Hyperdrol, MFX, Prime, and X-Factor.

Thats definitely overkill. Thats at least 2, usually 3 stacks.
    UNCnate@gmail.com, B.Sc, ASCM CPT

haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DrnkMnky View Post
    I would run Prime solo to accurately judge it's effectvenss before stacking.
    EXACTLY!
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing A Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree

wldesyWS6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wldesyWS6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wldesyWS6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wldesyWS6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wldesyWS6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wldesyWS6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wldesyWS6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wldesyWS6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wldesyWS6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wldesyWS6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wldesyWS6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ok, thanks guys. i was just reading that USPLABS guys were always saying that it stacks with almost anything... not sure what im going to do in that case. Perhaps just drop the HD and run Prime + MFX. Just not sure yet...