Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    jeromedinh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeromedinh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeromedinh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeromedinh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeromedinh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeromedinh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeromedinh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeromedinh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeromedinh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeromedinh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeromedinh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by alecto42c View Post
    so i'm down 41lbs since jan now..

SOO i'm thinkin we devise some narly meal..

in and out?
    cereals
    sushi
    gummy worms
    blueberry pancakes (prob 10-15) HAHA
    buncha the sugary packs of oatmeal with PB/bananas/cinnamon all mixed in
    some gourmet pizza from a place up the street prob 3-4 slices..

i know your devious mind has some other options for me
    holy **** man...41lbs..you have to be ripped up or close to it huh!! kudos, thats killer!

HAHA i use to get a box of REESES PIECES CEREAL/ CHOC PEBBLES 1/2 a gallon of milk and 4 double dipped choc muffins and pig out back in my younger days LOL

sushi...have a plethora

gummy worms, sour patch kids, swedish fish, life savor gummies..i can go on and on

perkins, great place for pancakes and breakfast!

pizza....**** frozen, GODFATHERS, UMBRIA my fav

what about BURGERS...RED ROBIN has THE BOMB burgers...lets see..CHILIS has awesome appetite sampler and burgers,

ASIAN, PIZZA or PLAIN BUFFETS in general...cant go wrong there...get your moneys worth

RED LOBSTER...grubbin buttery biskets and food

hope that helps LOL im starved just mentioning all that food. eat up, come back refreshed mentally and physically...i dont want to hear from you until your bloated with 15lbs of water from your binge hahaha
    Jerome "The Other Rock" Dinh
    NPC Nationally Qualified from 1996-2000 and 2004-2013 & Fitness Model
    Force Factor Athlete
    www.********.com/theotherrock
    www.********.com/jeromedinh
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/jeromedinh/
    http://jeromedinh.wordpress.com/

alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    haha you know imma pix message u the entire ordeal.. totally hittin up red-robin burger and bottomless fries with 30 different dipping sauces.. thats brilliant! lol...

t-minus 2 weeks... then **** will hit the fan.. i'm goin for 48lbs.. i'm really ripped right now.. veins everywhere, u can see a buncha detail on almost every body part.. funny thing is, i havent worked out/lifted in over 2 years.. thank God my genes <3 me or else i'd be screwed

THE HEAVY IRON SQUAD,CUZZ ygbodybuilder10's Avatar
    ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hey rome, u said u train on an empyt stomach

so does that mean u dont feel as thou u loose muscle that way?

and you train on a empty stomach when bulkin also?

since you been bodybuilding, what has been the weakest bodypart for you, and what have you done to improve it?

jeromedinh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeromedinh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeromedinh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeromedinh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeromedinh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeromedinh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeromedinh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeromedinh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeromedinh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeromedinh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeromedinh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ygbodybuilder10 View Post
    hey rome, u said u train on an empyt stomach

so does that mean u dont feel as thou u loose muscle that way?

and you train on a empty stomach when bulkin also?

since you been bodybuilding, what has been the weakest bodypart for you, and what have you done to improve it?
    they say its best to have a protein shake before training and a carb drink during BUT not for me. i have like a can of tuna about 1-1 1/2 hours before traiing...anymore food seems to interfere with the blood flow/pump and pre workout sup. yes that applies to offseason too.

my weakest bodypart was my legs, i just started training them 6 years ago and thanks to my pec tear...its now my BEST bodypart! my chest use to be my best but that and my biceps are my worst bodyparts...never ending game. improving it just comes over time...i concentrate more on the weaker bodyparts and train them more frequently and harder.
    Force Factor Athlete

alphageek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alphageek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alphageek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Almost 4 week since the surgery. Far more flexible than when i last posted. Still in a sling but to be honest i really don't feel i need it, but the surgeon is being cautious for 6 weeks because he doesn't want it to tear again.

There was hardly any pain after the surgery and the little pain i had only lasted for about 2 days including the day of the surgery. I hardly even used any painkillers.

Contrast that to the injury itself which was very painful.

Right now i'm just doing basic stretching exercises, isometrics, pendulums, active range of motion, Dynamic Strengthening exercises.

It's still stiff and tight but it's getting better fairly rapidly.

Originally Posted by al****eek View Post
    Almost 4 week since the surgery. Far more flexible than when i last posted. Still in a sling but to be honest i really don't feel i need it, but the surgeon is being cautious for 6 weeks because he doesn't want it to tear again.

There was hardly any pain after the surgery and the little pain i had only lasted for about 2 days including the day of the surgery. I hardly even used any painkillers.

Contrast that to the injury itself which was very painful.

Right now i'm just doing basic stretching exercises, isometrics, pendulums, active range of motion, Dynamic Strengthening exercises.

It's still stiff and tight but it's getting better fairly rapidly.
    nice to hear your doing well! you def do not want it to tear again so be careful.

see it was the opposite for me, the tear wasnt too painful, post surgery wasnt fun and i only used the pain killers for the following couple days.

lol i know nothing about dynamic strength trainning...i basically just moved my arm and worked it as often as possible with stretching.

overtime the arm will get better and better so keep it up bro. man i remember where i was at your stage...i never thought my arm would feel the same again. but let me tell you, it will. my right chest isnt as full and i can feel it when i workout...its very odd but it will start to compensate for the tear.

thanks for the update...keep, keeping me posted. hey if you have any more info on the dynamic strengthening please feel free to share it
    Force Factor Athlete

ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    any updates

any updates
    none thus far. im sure peeps are sick of hearing about how well im doing on a daily, weekly basis lol. now that im leaning up,you can def see that my right chest isnt nearly as full when i do a most muscular so thats my prority now. im just as strong if not stronger then i was pre-pec-tear. one of my girlfriends saw me in the gym the other day(who i havent seen in a couple months) she was like holy sh!t your bigger. she can def see that i've put on 15lbs of muscle since last year at my peak..and probably 30 post-surgery lol my chest is much stronger but im still staying away from too many compound movements on chest. i still havent benched and doubt i ever will again. its a movemetn for powerlifters ...no need to impliment that in my program..i'm doing great without it.

i'll post some updated pics soon...been so tied up or no one around to take some decent pics.
    Force Factor Athlete

niku_muskulozi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yo Jerome what's up bro!Long time...i wanna ask u...what was the first exercices u made when u start train your chest.I might start next week.Iv done legs 4 times now and feeling good.Let me know 4 the exercices and sets!Take care and peace

Originally Posted by niku_muskulozi View Post
    yo Jerome what's up bro!Long time...i wanna ask u...what was the first exercices u made when u start train your chest.I might start next week.Iv done legs 4 times now and feeling good.Let me know 4 the exercices and sets!Take care and peace
    well when i started bro....my chest was soo weak and i had no front delt. i was too weak to ever do cable cross overs (traditional machine, standing upright) because the starting weight was 30lbs per side(idiots at LA Fitness made it so, due to legal issues...fu@king commoners who mess everything up for everyone else!) SO...i found another machine that was cable cross over machine where the starting weight could be like .5lbs. this machine had a fixed chair, so you would sit in it, grab the handles and hit cable flies. its nice becaue there is no cheating because your back is up against the chair..its almost the same as pec deck. basically thats all i did bro for weeks, super high reps..total mind to muscle connection. my rep range was soo high that my forearms would get the worse burn...i dont miss those days! oh and you will notice because your good chest is still full, it will get a burn before your bad chest..and i might say IT KILLS. fyi - my chest didnt get sore for a long time, weeks. the whole purpose of training chest at this point is to get is use to working again...it will take just that for it to start to break down.

no worries though, i'm WAY STRONGER and my front delt is same size as my left. I'M THE MOST MUSCULAR I'VE EVER BEEN RIGHT NOW and still growing! i really need to get pics up here and show you guys my development...maybe after Easter with my fam...after i'm all bloated LOL
    Last edited by jeromedinh; 04-12-2009 at 12:17 PM.
    Force Factor Athlete

valier will become famous soon enough. (+50) valier will become famous soon enough. (+50) valier will become famous soon enough. (+50) valier will become famous soon enough. (+50) valier will become famous soon enough. (+50) valier will become famous soon enough. (+50) valier will become famous soon enough. (+50) valier will become famous soon enough. (+50) valier will become famous soon enough. (+50) valier will become famous soon enough. (+50) valier will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jeromedinh View Post
    thanks for you concern bro but if i believed that training legs would hinder my healing i wouldnt train them. the doc said it was okay and i'm very knowledgable in the subject. i know what exercises and intensity i can limit myself to. but on that same note, i will not train my upper body until i can train my right side. plus, as far as injuring myself..the damage is done and it can not get worse, its unrepairable...unless i start working out on my right side LOL.

its not that easy to accept not having a 6 pack. i've been doing this for over 13 years, thats over 13 years of HARD WORK. but i have accepted that i will not have a "6 pack" for sometime....no biggie at this point, esp with this being offseason and winter right around the corner.

i am sure you're not the only one who doesnt agree with me training this early but watch, i'm confident that all will be perfectly fine going forward.

oh and yes bro, i have been focusing on other things outside training. not only has this given me more family time but i have been working on my relationship with GOD. that was the only thing lacking in my life. i'm reading this book called "HELL. Separate truth from fiction and get your toughest questions answered" by Bill Wiese. it has totally changed my view on GOD and Christians in general.
    You sound like a well rounded kind of person.
    I just tore my chest today as well.
    Really frustrated thinking what to do.

Originally Posted by valier View Post
    You sound like a well rounded kind of person.
    I just tore my chest today as well.
    Really frustrated thinking what to do.
    thanks!

get an appointment to see a doc ASAP to so they can get you in for MRI and verify the tear. very sorry to hear it but YOU'LL BE OKAY, i was there and had about the worse experience you can imagine but it will all be fine and you'
    ll be back to 100% again. in the meantime its okay to hit legs and if i were you..start getting use to using your good arm now LOL because when you're all patched up from surgery..thats the only arm you'll have to work with.

anytime you have ?s, anytime you need motivation or you need someone to talk this out though...hit me up!
    Force Factor Athlete

Talking 04-13-09 195lbs **pics Update..finally Lol!**

Im here really quick to download pics...HEROs is on and i need to cook my post workout meal. As you can see my waist has dramatically dropped down and i've gained a little bit more size since last pics(page 9, entry 248).

chat later, cheers

Last edited by jeromedinh; 04-13-2009 at 05:40 PM.
    Force Factor Athlete

alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey bro - I may be healed! i got adjusted today by my doc - something he refered to as manual therapy (mainly he did some chiro) stuff on my 1st-4th rib.. I feel amazing... like unreal.. If it holds you better be ready for a workout when I come check out St. Paul come summer..

P.S. How the heck are u holding onto so much muscle.. u look huge

Originally Posted by alecto42c View Post
    Hey bro - I may be healed! i got adjusted today by my doc - something he refered to as manual therapy (mainly he did some chiro) stuff on my 1st-4th rib.. I feel amazing... like unreal.. If it holds you better be ready for a workout when I come check out St. Paul come summer..

P.S. How the heck are u holding onto so much muscle.. u look huge
    nice, im a big believer in chiro...my wife works for one of the best in mn.

dude i didnt hold on to any upper body muscle...i lost 3" on my bad arm post surgery/sling removal...its taken me 6 months to get where im at from that horrible experience. the difference with this diet compared to previous years is less cardio, NO RUNNING/JOGGING and way way more protein(double previous amount). im not losing bodyfat as quick..but in the long run i'll reach my goal and add a few lbs of muscle!
    Force Factor Athlete

dude i didnt hold on to any upper body muscle...i lost 3" on my bad arm post surgery/sling removal...its taken me 6 months to get where im at from that horrible experience. the difference with this diet compared to previous years is less cardio, NO RUNNING/JOGGING and way way more protein(double previous amount). im not losing bodyfat as quick..but in the long run i'll reach my goal and add a few lbs of muscle!
    it's def showing.. ur diet must be on target for the most part.. you seem to respond well to your food - specially ur cheats in the off-season gettin swole..

I'll look forward to more progress pics and i'll keep you updated on the injury - hopefully it clears up and we can start competing for lifts

Exclamation 04-20-09 197.5lbs **CONTEST UPDATE**

After much thought, consideration and feedback I'm NOT going to be competing in the Gopher State, Junior Nationals or the Muscletech Hardbody contest. Training is going so well, I'm gaining like never before..each training session is fun and exciting.

OH i forgot to mention..my chest, yes its back to normal..just about. For the first time I was confident enough to do 100lbs dumbell presses...it was soo easy! Of course i do NOT do any compound movements until the muscle im working is pre-exhausted.

I'm so happy these days...life is really good!

Dont fret.. despite not competing i will still be growing like a weed and posting pics and i hope i inspire many peeps through my experience.
    Force Factor Athlete

adamnflorida will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamnflorida will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamnflorida will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamnflorida will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamnflorida will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamnflorida will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamnflorida will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamnflorida will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamnflorida will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamnflorida will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamnflorida will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    damn bro,congrats on getting back to heavy dumbbells!! i still haven't touched and free weights yet..im still doing all machines with high reps..the first time you started doing free weights,what weight did you start at? im still afraid to go near them..lol true inspiration jerome...seriously bro.
    -Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength-

Originally Posted by adamnflorida View Post
    damn bro,congrats on getting back to heavy dumbbells!! i still haven't touched and free weights yet..im still doing all machines with high reps..the first time you started doing free weights,what weight did you start at? im still afraid to go near them..lol true inspiration jerome...seriously bro.
    THANKS BRO! **** i did chest & triceps today....did 110lbs EASY..up 10lbs per arm from last chest day!!! everything went up by at least 5lbs or 2 reps!

when i started i did 10lbs dumbell over head presses for shoulders...which felt super awkward. then i did 20lbs dumbell presses on the flat bench for chest...and it was very strange. your chest will not feel the same at first...for months but after you start working it...it feels about what it use to. its not as full and you dont get as much of a pump but ****...I FEEL GREAT! im def strongest and most muscular ive ever been and peeps are really taking notice.

its so flattering getting feedback and compliments from strangers again...i def dont feel small and fat these days.

IF I CAN DO IT, EVERYONE CAN! its all in your mind set...THINKING POSITIVE AND HAVING PATIENTS IS KEY! so what..your not doing as much weight right now...but it will come back so quick.

im always here for you or anyone who needs someone to talk to!
    Force Factor Athlete

adamnflorida will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamnflorida will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamnflorida will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamnflorida will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamnflorida will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamnflorida will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamnflorida will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamnflorida will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamnflorida will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamnflorida will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamnflorida will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i am thinking over the summer i will start back with some free weights...i am noticing a difference in strength and symmetry starting to come back just from doing the machines..i am just a little shy of going back with the free weights..everything else is back to normal,and im doing some heavy a$$ weight with back,legs etc...just chest i am still doing real light weight on the machines..about how many months after your surgery did you start the free weights? mine was in december,so im at 5 months now..

thanks bro.
    -Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength-

i am thinking over the summer i will start back with some free weights...i am noticing a difference in strength and symmetry starting to come back just from doing the machines..i am just a little shy of going back with the free weights..everything else is back to normal,and im doing some heavy a$$ weight with back,legs etc...just chest i am still doing real light weight on the machines..about how many months after your surgery did you start the free weights? mine was in december,so im at 5 months now..

thanks bro.
    i remember that too except i was a bit scared to do pulldowns for back or shoulder presses. but now...no problem.

i honestly dont remember?? first i started with cables, then graduated to machine presses then into light dumbell presses & flies. as time progressed i continually got stronger and became more confident. honestly i didnt think i would be dumbell shoulder pressing 100s (standing, no bounce either!) or flat bench presses with 110lbs dumbells this quick! i dont allow myself to go less then 8 reps per set and ONLY go into compound movements after i pre-exhaust the muscle being worked...i cant stress the enough!
    Force Factor Athlete

well,today was bi's and tri's day for me and i decided to go ahead and use free weights again..man am i happy..i started out with overhead tricep extensions and started with an 80lb dumbbell because it has been awhile,but i didn't get a burn or anything..so i jumped to 110,then 140..i ended up doing 6 sets total of 25 reps..it felt AWESOME!! i am definetly feeling it..i also did preacher curls with an ez bar,starting with a 45 plate on each side then a 45 and a 25 by my last set, 4 sets total..today was a great day..i think i am going to start doing free weights for everything now.lol.i didn't have one problem with feeling weak or tired with my "bad" arm..i just can't wait to get where i was before the surgery..

well,today was bi's and tri's day for me and i decided to go ahead and use free weights again..man am i happy..i started out with overhead tricep extensions and started with an 80lb dumbbell because it has been awhile,but i didn't get a burn or anything..so i jumped to 110,then 140..i ended up doing 6 sets total of 25 reps..it felt AWESOME!! i am definetly feeling it..i also did preacher curls with an ez bar,starting with a 45 plate on each side then a 45 and a 25 by my last set, 4 sets total..today was a great day..i think i am going to start doing free weights for everything now.lol.i didn't have one problem with feeling weak or tired with my "bad" arm..i just can't wait to get where i was before the surgery..
    bro just becareful! even though i KNEW i could do more weight...i didnt. its not going to take much to break down your muscle! thats why when i first started doing chest i would do delt or triceps first then go into my chest workout. dont get me wrong, thats awesome but man be so careful. presently there are times where i know i could do more weight but i dont. its not how much you can do but how you do it! just watch your form and dont be recruiting other muscle into the bodypart your training. be careful of the exercies you do...if you feel uncomfortable or it doesnt feel right, dont do it. i still havent benched pressed yet and doubt i ever will again!

thats crazy your bad arm doesnt feel weak or fatigued....mine did big time and my forearms had the worse burn holding any weights!

have you been doing any progression pics?? make sure you do...i wish to GOD i did when i got that sling off but i was too depressed to look at myself and didnt want to see those pics again...or i thought.

glad to hear your doing great man....it will be a matter of NO TIME before you're back to your former self!
    Force Factor Athlete

bro just becareful! even though i KNEW i could do more weight...i didnt. its not going to take much to break down your muscle! thats why when i first started doing chest i would do delt or triceps first then go into my chest workout. dont get me wrong, thats awesome but man be so careful. presently there are times where i know i could do more weight but i dont. its not how much you can do but how you do it! just watch your form and dont be recruiting other muscle into the bodypart your training. be careful of the exercies you do...if you feel uncomfortable or it doesnt feel right, dont do it. i still havent benched pressed yet and doubt i ever will again!

thats crazy your bad arm doesnt feel weak or fatigued....mine did big time and my forearms had the worse burn holding any weights!

have you been doing any progression pics?? make sure you do...i wish to GOD i did when i got that sling off but i was too depressed to look at myself and didnt want to see those pics again...or i thought.

glad to hear your doing great man....it will be a matter of NO TIME before you're back to your former self!
    yeah man,i am being very careful with it no doubt..i just couldn't believe that i wasn't feeling a "burn" with the 80 or 110.i am not repping them out real fast and taking my time to make sure my elbows are staying in.i was amazed that i wasn't having a problem with them.i mean,i haven't done that workout since before my tear..i have worked out tris and bis since then,but not free weights..always have been machines..and i guess b/c i have been doing the high reps with low/moderate weight,is why i was able to do that many reps of the higher weight..i know i could have done more weight,but i wanted to make sure my form was good.

now my "bad" arm wasn't feeling any different than my good arm b/c i wasn't working out chest,but when i workout chest,i can definetly feel the difference in the 2.i can literally feel that i have muscle building there now,and i can feel that the tendon is holding up good..its just weird that you can literally see the difference in the 2 pec muscles as in the "bad" one has less muscle in the armpit area than the other side...

i haven't really been keeping alot of progress pics..i have some after the surgery,but not a whole lot since then..i can feel a difference,but i personally don't see one.lol.i have been measuring though,b/c i want to get back to where i was before..i have put on almost 4 inches in my arms since i started back,and my chest is up almost 5 inches.and since i have started working out again,i have put on over 15 pounds,but my waist is even smaller now..its crazy,over the winter i was having to buy new pants/shorts in size 36" and now they are all loose on me..haha

i really hope i will get back to my old self again,but i am just afraid of getting near the dumbbells still for any chest workout.lol..
    Last edited by adamnflorida; 04-26-2009 at 11:27 AM.

Registered User XXNEVERGIVEUPXX's Avatar
    XXNEVERGIVEUPXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Update

Jerome, you are tearing it up, great job! I used to be on here as ROSEVILLECA, I changed it up... I ended having surgery again on my pec on 3/6/09, I just knew that the original surgery wasn't going to hold up... I did everything right and it still went. This most recent surgery went a lot better, but they had to use a cadaver achilles tendon to reinforce the repair!! Crazy!! I am just came out of the sling for the second 6 week stretch and I am getting ready to get in shape... VERY SLOWLY!! Just cardio for now!!

yeah man,i am being very careful with it no doubt..i just couldn't believe that i wasn't feeling a "burn" with the 80 or 110.i am not repping them out real fast and taking my time to make sure my elbows are staying in.i was amazed that i wasn't having a problem with them.i mean,i haven't done that workout since before my tear..i have worked out tris and bis since then,but not free weights..always have been machines..and i guess b/c i have been doing the high reps with low/moderate weight,is why i was able to do that many reps of the higher weight..i know i could have done more weight,but i wanted to make sure my form was good.

now my "bad" arm wasn't feeling any different than my good arm b/c i wasn't working out chest,but when i workout chest,i can definetly feel the difference in the 2.i can literally feel that i have muscle building there now,and i can feel that the tendon is holding up good..its just weird that you can literally see the difference in the 2 pec muscles as in the "bad" one has less muscle in the armpit area than the other side...

i haven't really been keeping alot of progress pics..i have some after the surgery,but not a whole lot since then..i can feel a difference,but i personally don't see one.lol.i have been measuring though,b/c i want to get back to where i was before..i have put on almost 4 inches in my arms since i started back,and my chest is up almost 5 inches.and since i have started working out again,i have put on over 15 pounds,but my waist is even smaller now..its crazy,over the winter i was having to buy new pants/shorts in size 36" and now they are all loose on me..haha

i really hope i will get back to my old self again,but i am just afraid of getting near the dumbbells still for any chest workout.lol..
    well **** man sounds like you got it down....what more is there to say but CONGRATS! another successful pull-out from the pec tear tragedy lol.

Originally Posted by XXNEVERGIVEUPXX View Post
    Jerome, you are tearing it up, great job! I used to be on here as ROSEVILLECA, I changed it up... I ended having surgery again on my pec on 3/6/09, I just knew that the original surgery wasn't going to hold up... I did everything right and it still went. This most recent surgery went a lot better, but they had to use a cadaver achilles tendon to reinforce the repair!! Crazy!! I am just came out of the sling for the second 6 week stretch and I am getting ready to get in shape... VERY SLOWLY!! Just cardio for now!!

yeah bro i remember you...i seen you took off your old profile and was curious what happened to yah.

**** you just had surgery...i remember you had complications like me, glad you had it taken care of again. as for me , im just making do with my tear and doing great.

cadaver..no ****, wow...thats crazy!! like frankenstein lol now you'll be super human.

take it easy man...i believe the slightest movements can really effect the repair. im starting to thing, the walking i did post-surgery might have put too much strain on my pec...though it was slight movements from my arm, i think it was just enough to tear it. oh well...its all good.

keep me posted and TAKE PICS. good to hear from you, hope this time round is the last time round. nothing but down hill from here
    Force Factor Athlete

so the protein is like 300 grams, and also do you u know for a fact that of u was doing cardio that the fat would drop real fast

After much thought, consideration and feedback I'm NOT going to be competing in the Gopher State, Junior Nationals or the Muscletech Hardbody contest. Training is going so well, I'm gaining like never before..each training session is fun and exciting.

OH i forgot to mention..my chest, yes its back to normal..just about. For the first time I was confident enough to do 100lbs dumbell presses...it was soo easy! Of course i do NOT do any compound movements until the muscle im working is pre-exhausted.

I'm so happy these days...life is really good!

Dont fret.. despite not competing i will still be growing like a weed and posting pics and i hope i inspire many peeps through my experience.
    so does this mean u are not cutting anymore u are just bulking

so the protein is like 300 grams, and also do you u know for a fact that of u was doing cardio that the fat would drop real fast
    man...im not certain but pretty close i would assume. yes, hitting cardio with moderate carbs/cals will help you get ripped up..that is a fact

so does this mean u are not cutting anymore u are just bulking
    no, not cutting intentionally but if it happens it happens. basically im approaching my offseason differently, eating clean and having a maybe 2-3 cheat meals on the weekends. my goal is to gain mass all the while leaning out or maintaining my bodyfat as is
    Force Factor Athlete

04-27-05 200.5lbs **PIC UPDATE**

All is great...strength is ongoing and my chest is feeling back to normal now! Sorry about the pic...it was taken with my camera phone (palm centro) pixels SUCK!

Force Factor Athlete