Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by oldsuperman View Post
    Before you start, you have to ask yourself, "How bad do I want it?"

Well?..... How bad?
    I WANT IT BAAAAD!!!!
    Every day counts.

-[][][]---------[][][]-

I has a PHmuthaf'nD in Broscience!

ntrllftr > azstrengthlosscouchpotato

oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ntrllftr View Post
    I WANT IT BAAAAD!!!!
    Yes Carl! EVERYONE knows how bad you want it!
    CHECK OUT MY INTERVIEW WITH "SIMPLYSHREDDED"
    http://www.simplyshredded.com/ed-cook-interview.html

2009 Bodyspace Member of The Year!

http://www.********.com/group.php?gid=180967149598&v=info#/event.php?eid=264800703001&ref=nf

BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It feels great, like it did "back in the day", only now all that energy is tempered and hardened with life experience and perspective. I'm in better shape now than I've ever been. Weigh at 42 what I did before I was legal to drive. Haven't done cardio in almost 3 months and the other weekend it was so nice out I just decided to go run my road...which round trip is just over a 10K. Kinda cool to just go decide "I'll think I'll run a 10K to relax and unwind".

And 9 months ago I was a pizza shy of 270lbs and over 40% BF. Took me 13.5 weeks to see that "1" again on the left hand side of the scale. 1st time I'd seen it since I had a "1" on the left hand side of my age.

It feels &^%$#@! awesome, and I'm just getting started. Give me a year or two to really hit it. I am going to be a bad @$$ with a build to back it up.

Its still in there. You want it? Go get it.
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

Husky Bob is just really nice. (+1000) Husky Bob is just really nice. (+1000) Husky Bob is just really nice. (+1000) Husky Bob is just really nice. (+1000) Husky Bob is just really nice. (+1000) Husky Bob is just really nice. (+1000) Husky Bob is just really nice. (+1000) Husky Bob is just really nice. (+1000) Husky Bob is just really nice. (+1000) Husky Bob is just really nice. (+1000) Husky Bob is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've lost 35 lbs so far and looking to get to 195 (so another 15 to go).

I play tennis a lot and it's helped me move better and not get out of breath in the process! My friends have noticed the change and their compliments inspire me even more!

However, like you, it's an on going battle! Don't let one or two bad days a week throw you off. Keep plugging away!

mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well I dont have the trim ripped body like a lot of people here. I have been workingout for a long time. Took a few years off. I hated it. I tired to make myself not want to workout. like it was dumb, waste of time ect...

BUT when I do workout...And that is 5 days a week..I just feel better about myself. I may not be a hulking beauty to look at, but I feel good. I walk with confidence. I just feel better.

I think that is the main thing...feeling good about yourself...

Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jeremy_chess View Post

What?

Who?

Huh?

We still talkin'?
    I'm Buddha-sized and full of wisdom... and fat.
    ~
    Proud member of "Thick Chicks"
    ~
    Status: Wrist back in action - starting weights again tomorrow morning (light - don't want to re-injure!). On an IBS-friendly diet which is resulting in less sick days, and weight dropping (fricken YAY!)

russack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Once again, OLDSUPERMAN is wise beyond his years. As a police officer, I used to get FREE food at all the fast-food restaurants because they wanted free police presence. Do that for 10 years, and I went from 5'9" and 170 pounds (add another 35 lbs for equipment), to 5'9" and 230 (plus the extra 35). Talk about stress on your body. My shoulders hurt, my legs and.... well, all my joints hurt like hell. Try being humiliated by a 16 year-old kid who is laughing at you while he's running at Mach 1 after stealing a six-pack of beer, and you are trying to chase him down. It's taken me 10 years, but, I can now go toe-to-toe with just about anyone.

SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000) SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000) SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000) SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000) SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000) SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000) SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000) SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000) SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000) SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000) SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It may be an old resurrected thread, but others may still benefit. I freakin' feel great. Everywhere I go, I see men my age who quite frankly look like ****. People frequently under estimate my age by a considerable amount, I have more confidence, I never get winded, I love mirrors (they are your friend), shopping for clothes is fun. I love it!
    UP the IRONS!

JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'd like to comment on this thread as well...

An aspect not touched on here....

- when you walk into a public space with other people, women size you up
    - women check out your crotch
    - women approach you unexpectedly...I was at the dentist the other day (it's a big office) one of the dental assistants there was just staring at me pretty blatantly...she struck up a conversation, came over and touched my chest rubbing the words on my izod shirt asking what they mean (it was a silly question to fuel conversation...but it also gave her a chance to see what my pectorals felt like)...anyway, you'll find this aggressiveness by women once in a while to be VERY FLATTERING
    - women stare at you at restaurants even when they're with a date

I think you get the picture here...

spiirit is on a distinguished road. (+10) spiirit is on a distinguished road. (+10) spiirit is on a distinguished road. (+10) spiirit is on a distinguished road. (+10) spiirit is on a distinguished road. (+10) spiirit is on a distinguished road. (+10) spiirit is on a distinguished road. (+10) spiirit is on a distinguished road. (+10) spiirit is on a distinguished road. (+10) spiirit is on a distinguished road. (+10) spiirit is on a distinguished road. (+10)

What Does Good Shape Feel Like...

Man... you've been there and didn't even know it? (203 lbs. @ 19% BF).

Looking back, I have wondered about this phenomenon. I was bulked up at 193 lb's x 20% BF. I got bored I guess, so I threw in Karate 2 days a week. That did it! Two month's later I got out of my truck at the parking lot and as I started across the lot, suddenly I got this impulse to start skipping!... LOL!... Ya, tht's right... skipping... so I skipped all the way to the gate. That there was my evidence of how I felt, I was sixteen again! Other than that, I never felt any different as I trained anymore than I could tell I was growing by looking in the mirror every day. We adapt to well to really catch the change. But those who haven't seen you in a few month's... they sure notice when you heave into sight, don't they!

Bottom line... I guess your answer is to be found in copious amounts of additional violent cardio!
    Tom W.

timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sometimes we do lose sight and take for granted what our efforts has given us. In the gym we're surrounded by many that share a similar discipline so the rewards may not be apparent but we're given perspective especially when put to light against those who haven't shared the same discipline year in and year out. I remember first time I was in France with my gf's parents and siblings, walking in the countryside, I was jumping fences and climbing trees.
    Forget settling for feeling like a 20 year old, I was like a 10 year old.
    timbahwolffff on Instagram

CONTROLLED LABS - Winning the WAR against GENETICS
    kane@controlledlabs.com
    Sponsored Controlled Labs Athlete
    www.controlledlabs.com
    www.controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by russack View Post
    Try being humiliated by a 16 year-old kid who is laughing at you while he's running at Mach 1 after stealing a six-pack of beer
    heh heh

there is a joke about the local police department here
    "I wanted to join the police department but couldnt make the 250 pound minimum weight limitation"

namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I will let you know when I get in shape.
    Yorkshireman I: Right! I had to get up in the morning, at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, eat a lump of cold poison, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill and pay mill-owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our dad would kill us and dance about on our graves, singing Hallelujah!

KarenPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10) KarenPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10) KarenPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10) KarenPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10) KarenPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10) KarenPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10) KarenPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10) KarenPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10) KarenPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10) KarenPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10) KarenPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think it feels great!!! Then I try something new & realize I'm not in the best shape I could be in...Still, it feels great trying to get there anyway, especially when you're trying w/someone you love
    Never allow success to go to your head or failure to go to your heart...

The_Warhammer is just really nice. (+1000) The_Warhammer is just really nice. (+1000) The_Warhammer is just really nice. (+1000) The_Warhammer is just really nice. (+1000) The_Warhammer is just really nice. (+1000) The_Warhammer is just really nice. (+1000) The_Warhammer is just really nice. (+1000) The_Warhammer is just really nice. (+1000) The_Warhammer is just really nice. (+1000) The_Warhammer is just really nice. (+1000) The_Warhammer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Liberated...
    Free..
    Powerful...
    Master of my destiny...

I used to think I was in shape, round. Then I started biking and this summer, after 3 years of putting time on the bike, a 70mile ride is nothing to me. 100 would be a decent workout. When people ask what I did on the weekend, and I tell them and their jaw drops and their eyes pop out and they call me crazy. I feel powerful and satisfied.

Now, as I enter a new phase. I hope I will feel the way many of you have felt for a long time. Grats to all of you! Every one!