darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

11-oxo vs lean extreme

whats the diffrence between this too in regards to the anti cortisol effects?
    and less belly fat etc
    i know 11-oxo is a ph and lean extreme is not but still whats the diffrence regarding to less fat in the tummy

haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Both will work very well at targeting midsection fat. I'll let others chime in who have used both, because I have no experience with 11-oxo.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing A Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree

darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    wouldnt 11-oxo have anti cortisol effects all day becuse its active longer?

bump

iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by darknessWithin View Post
    bump
    11oxo is hormonal and will help with fat loss. Lean Xtreme is stimulant free fat loss and cortisol control. You can stack them together just make sure you have some 6oxo for after 11oxo.

Originally Posted by peteypab View Post
    11oxo is hormonal and will help with fat loss. Lean Xtreme is stimulant free fat loss and cortisol control. You can stack them together just make sure you have some 6oxo for after 11oxo.
    nice info
    but what im asking is if we compare the cortisol control effects what diffrence do we get

Location: Newcastle, Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    wouldnt 11-oxo have anti cortisol effects all day becuse its active longer?
    I don't actually know what the half life of 11-oxo is, but LX dosing is throughout the day, so moot point really.
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Join DS on ******** and Twitter for EXCLUSIVE info and promotions!!

http://www.********.com/DrivenSports
    http://twitter.com/drivensports

Craze :: New & Improved Activate Xtreme :: Triazole :: Lean Xtreme

Craze: Performance Fuel -- The Uprising Has Begun

Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    nice info
    but what im asking is if we compare the cortisol control effects what diffrence do we get
    I recall that 11-OXO is localized cortisol inhibition, whereas 7-OH is not specific. haven't read much feedback for 11-oxo but i expect it'd be as good for maintaining and gaining lean muscle as lean xtreme. The newer version of Lean Xtreme is more geared for fat loss via several pathways now, and i am a big fan of 5-AT.
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

whats so good about 5-at ?

It is anti-inflammatory via cytokines.
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Location: Fukkoffville, FDA sucks, Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands
    Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I had zero results with LX and a good loss of midsection size with 11-OXO; and no, I'm not biased or ****-talking, I'm just saying what I experienced. I had the same diet with both products and I actually performed more cardio with LX than with 11-OXO. I was quite disappointed.....

chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Beejis60 View Post
    I had zero results with LX and a good loss of midsection size with 11-OXO; and no, I'm not biased or ****-talking, I'm just saying what I experienced. I had the same diet with both products and I actually performed more cardio with LX than with 11-OXO. I was quite disappointed.....
    x2

I used LX and Adrenalean. Noticed nothing in terms of fat loss, but did notice significant appetite suppression. Will be trying 11-oxo in the future.