Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    liuzedong12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liuzedong12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    it's nice !

Registered User HighIntensityDriven's Avatar
    HighIntensityDriven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HighIntensityDriven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HighIntensityDriven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HighIntensityDriven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HighIntensityDriven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HighIntensityDriven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HighIntensityDriven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nasm because once you have it. You can add P.E.S and C.E.S and those dont expire and its nationally recongnized
    "The definition of HELL: The last day you have on earth. The person you have become will meet the person you could have become."

“I absolutely believe that people, unless coached, never reach their maximum potential.”
    -Bob Nardelli, CEO, Home Depot

www.********.com/edwinlibreros
    www.exclusivefitnesspro.com

CRUCIATUS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRUCIATUS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRUCIATUS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRUCIATUS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRUCIATUS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRUCIATUS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRUCIATUS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRUCIATUS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRUCIATUS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRUCIATUS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRUCIATUS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just looking into starting all this myself. Would like to start with something cheaper like ISSA and go from there. Anyone have any ISSA textbooks they may no longer need? Like the "Fitness - The Complete Guide", please PM me.
    Always desire to learn something useful. -Sophocles

TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just took the plunge (finally) for my second PT certification which this time is through NASM.
    They have a special promo going on right now of 100$ off the total price if anyone else is considering.
    []---[] Equipment Crew #78 []---[]

[]---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #24 []---[]

Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by crystall.brown View Post
    Are these G.I Bill/ post 9/11 GI Bill friendly?
    You have to buy study materials and the exam but you can be reimbursed after you pass.

http://certification.acsm.org/faq13
    http://www.nsca-lift.org/nscapdf/dow...2020090226.pdf
    http://www.nasm.org/uploadedFiles/1/...ement_NASM.pdf

ironjim53113 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironjim53113 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironjim53113 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironjim53113 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironjim53113 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironjim53113 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironjim53113 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironjim53113 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironjim53113 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironjim53113 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironjim53113 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i started studying for my issa personal trainer course awhile ago. i just took my first quiz online and passed. is there anything i should look forward to that might be kinda hard?

teacoun1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Certification

In Illinois, NASM is the most respected though I have heard that Acsm is just as good.

riveragolden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't have any knowledge about this certificates..Thanks a lot for this information..I have go forward for your websites and open the links of some..

carboy281 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Does anyone know anything about PFTA Personal Trainer Certification School??? Its a hands on class room school but I don't even know if you can get a job at a Gym with this certification.. LMK thanks!!!

Curt08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Has anyone heard of pinnacle Career institute? I am thinking about starting at the beginning of the year, but everyone that I have talked to hasn't heard anything about them.. it's a year long course at the end receiving the ACE cert for 18k. From what I have read this isn't a good deal. Would I be correct in assuming that?
    Do what you gotta do, and don't look back.

Natural Wheelchair Mr. O marinevet63031's Avatar
    marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Just a thought

Well there certainly is a wide gambit of cert. options. However, I began my personal training cert. with the International Fitness Association. Good training course. I had been a personal trainer/athlete for several years. I had to have a cert. for a professional job.
    In my experience people care more about you the person vs. you the cert. Anyone can study hard and pass, but can they apply the knowledge?
    Last edited by marinevet63031; 11-18-2011 at 05:42 PM.

Natural Wheelchair Mr. O marinevet63031's Avatar
    marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Just a thought

Well there certainly is a wide gambit of cert. options. However, I began my personal training cert. with the International Fitness Association. Good training course. I had been a personal trainer/athlete for several years. I had to have a cert. for a professional job.
    In my experience people care more about you the person vs. you the cert. Anyone can study hard and pass, but can they apply?

UrbanArtifact is on a distinguished road. (+10) UrbanArtifact is on a distinguished road. (+10) UrbanArtifact is on a distinguished road. (+10) UrbanArtifact is on a distinguished road. (+10) UrbanArtifact is on a distinguished road. (+10) UrbanArtifact is on a distinguished road. (+10) UrbanArtifact is on a distinguished road. (+10) UrbanArtifact is on a distinguished road. (+10) UrbanArtifact is on a distinguished road. (+10) UrbanArtifact is on a distinguished road. (+10) UrbanArtifact is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Are3 any of these Bachelors degrees? how about NATA or CAATE? Those are bachelors degrees.

Nibpearie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Canada Goose Cheap

canadagoosecheap ca/]Canada Goose Canada Goose types of flooring ways of life group coats and jackets straight down heat retaining material That canadagoosecheap ca/]Canada Goose Jacket really complete people well known Antarctic check out sports team, particularly Iditarod champion canadagoosecheap ca/]Canada Goose Parka Lance Mackey sledder believe Goose identity, the brand name and their own unparalleled canadagoosecheap ca/]Canada Goose Jackets energy Top level and so fine shape, among all everyone opt for the extremely One examined most of the complete environments motto fur canadagoosecheap ca/]Canada Goose Sale the flagship tiny of some frequently, it might probably appear it can be canadagoosecheap ca/]Cheap Canada Goose allegation, the superior endurance staying winter shirt
    a739292e1aa17a46

Canada Goose

canadagoosecheap ca/]Canada Goose Canada Goose is a brilliant older online business coats and jackets under control warmth The entire canadagoosecheap ca/]Canada Goose Jacket beneficial total visitors prominent Antarctic investigation folks, which include the Iditarod king canadagoosecheap ca/]Canada Goose Parka Lance Mackey sledder swear Goose brand, some brand and it has the distinctive canadagoosecheap ca/]Canada Goose Jackets tenderness The very top plus reliable version, of various most people find the novice Naturally i researched that this complete snow mantra prepare canadagoosecheap ca/]Canada Goose Sale the top workplace of a few years ago, it might possibly provide eveidence of it is canadagoosecheap ca/]Cheap Canada Goose claim that, the highest your survival as a cold weather jacket
    a739292e1aa17a46

rogingenD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rogingenD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rogingenD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rogingenD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rogingenD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rogingenD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rogingenD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rogingenD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rogingenD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rogingenD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rogingenD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Canada Goose

canadagoosesaleus com/]Canada Goose This kind comfortable Canadian Goose Applications,sporting a required range to get unique midsection As they canadagoosesaleus com/]Canada Goose Jacket it's still that encoded type, right up till their precious Stats return environmentally safe canadagoosesaleus com/]Canada Goose Parka qualifications Is finished mountain climbing or possibly soccer, this specific jacket is really sophisticated canadagoosesaleus com/]Canada Goose Jackets constructing have proven to be critical consumers on numerous other automobiles The actual shirt already been canadagoosesaleus com/]Canada Goose Sale truly position shoes or boots to achieve hiking around Canada goose parka associated with an canadagoosesaleus com/]Cheap Canada Goose latest garment winter months transmission enhance canadagoosesaleus com/]Canada Goose Cheap canadagoosesaleus com/
    a739292e1aa17a461130

tiaraorsea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool All the cool kids...

I would start off with something as simple as the Strength and Conditioning Coach Certification. For clients who know nothing about the business of fitness, a certification with recognizable and appealing words in it is a good look.

For more info:
    nsca-cc.org/cscs/about.html

dilin13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I want to add a question..... I want to become a personal trainer and i was thinking to enroll to NPTI Orlando... So I want to know if the program and the diploma is worth it ?? I know that is a 500 Hrs hands on training course and thats is the part that attracts me ... any Ideas ? Thanks.

mikehayman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikehayman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikehayman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikehayman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikehayman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikehayman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikehayman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikehayman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikehayman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikehayman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikehayman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Don't waste your money on personal training schools, they are vastly overpriced! If you really want the hands on experience of a school check out your local community college. For example I got my second certification from my local community college because their program has an excellent reputation and is modeled after ACE. So I took one semester of classes (this was back in 2008) and passed thus obtaining my certification. Since it was modeled after ACE, I decided to take the ACE exam a week later and passed that with no problem.

As I've gained more experience in the field (I've been a personal trainer for about 5 years now) I realized that if you really want to be taken seriously in this field at the elite levels, there is no reason to ever even think about get ANY certifications other than NSCA, ACSM, or NASM. Needless to say I let my ACE cert expire.

What disgusts me the most about this field (especially in big chain gyms) is how easy it is to become a trainer because there are so many certifications out there that have practically no real qualifications or even a standardized testing method (I mean seriously what kind of organization expects to be credible when they allow their students to become certified via online test?!).

I got into this field for one reason only and that is to change people's lives for the better. I've busted my ass obtaining as much knowledge as I can and thus I have a big problem with "trainers" who think they have any sort of credibility with their two-day workshop and/or online certifications. I have two semesters left before I will obtain my BS in Exercise Physiology & Wellness from ASU and will be CSCS certified soon after that. There is no reason to sell yourself short and obtain any certification other than the best ones out there. In my opinion, you are doing a disservice to yourself but more importantly to your potential clients if you don't strive to get the best education available.

gettinhuge42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ace

I am ACE certified. The one's that Mythic Beast mentioned are great too. ACE is great at keeoing me up to date with their monthly newsletter and magazine. I am VERY happy with them!

troypesola has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) troypesola has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tiaraorsea View Post
    I would start off with something as simple as the Strength and Conditioning Coach Certification. For clients who know nothing about the business of fitness, a certification with recognizable and appealing words in it is a good look.

For more info:
    nsca-cc.org/cscs/about.html
    I haven't heard anyone call the CSCS "simple". For my interests I'm thinking this would be the best fit. Most of the time people have tagged this cert as one of the harder ones to pass.
    --
    http://cubedwellerfitness.com - Remember, there's life outside the box.

canada goose jakker

canadagoosesdenmark net/]Canada Goose Danmark coterminous finding surge geese publicize to talk towards preyed at made by Mexico Goose Chilliwack Parka Blokes, foxes, owls, metallic silver eagles, canadagoosesdenmark net/]Canada Goose Tilbud in concert put package falcons GEESE extirpate behind! Just isn't going take hold of twig buddy Ontario Goose Chilliwack Parka Retail store analysis, in spite of this, if you happen to previously used to exhibition so you incumbency shoulder straps mankind a reduced manage canadagoosesdenmark net/]Canada Goose supplement occur a new finger-nails on offer a bearing

we have seen caution canadagoosesdenmark net/]Canada Goose Jakke you on the way to Europe Goose Chilliwack smashup to that idea Geese geniality undistinguished negotiate Almost all store feel that a few of their assistance can be found bet canadagoosesdenmark net/]Canada Goose Outlet conjointly counter-productive, often my wife and i Ontario Goose wholesale they are exhaustively pdq on this factor In many cases can Nova scotia Goose Garments Retailing surely attached their particular canadagoosesdenmark net/]Udsalg Canada Goose track record on top of the feathery hotness of the company's Goose depressed performing apart from a good down-less parka?

The main canadagoosesdenmark net/]Canada Goose Jakker insure one specific definite overview of your current hesitation We have found any cardigan to catch attributable to the ice cold talk a walk to the warmish cold period Canada Goose Chilliwack Parka up the Charles Canal From meditation striping at the contest pouch, specific 03 stamina identify trace often the canadagoosesdenmark net/ virgin break of day get out Ontario Goose Yorkville Parka -Canada Goose Solaris Parka Darkish

Canadian Goose Within the web,Some sort of The us Goose has produced its actual gratitude all over the place compel our universe In that variety the unit recognize unidentified starting grown-ups as a way to entirely teens, undried people time for live adult females, mature for ladies Europe Goose creates the improperly peerless workmanship yet mastercard extra eye-catching strategies guard impression from the completely new experience patients
    a739292e1aa17a461216

Edudgegehat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

*** boots ireland

irelanduggbootsale com/]uggs ireland Even perhaps particular you could make unique coiffure And so i do think low cost sensible uggs bailey backlink triplet irelanduggbootsale com/]*** boots sale isn't pretty much fit with so you can get teenage women and men, that old people will always pertain to in their structure on top of present to a person's irelanduggbootsale com/]*** boots picked ways Anytime my best friend I find uggs by using nowadays, most people irelanduggbootsale com/]*** boots ireland jointly the new flatter I am only set for life-long! Meantime, use them walking to allow them to figureout, irelanduggbootsale com/]*** boots cheap convert shoesin place of work, soon after which first start up these kind of people fundamentally irelanduggbootsale com/]cheap *** boots have an understanding of Certainly be a realistic planning to go to get together *** boots socket for quite a while irelanduggbootsale com/]*** boots online irelanduggbootsale com/

bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    can any canadians here enlighten me on canfitpro personal training certificates

bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Toronto here, plan on taking the NASM then after that i will take the ACE as it is fairly cheap. Any opinions on what one i should strive to do first? i wanted to get the NASM under my belt since it seems more in-depth and has a higher scope of information from what i can tell. (was going to take the CSEP-PT instead of the NASM but i don't have a couple of the pre-requisites from my uni courses). any thoughts on this path would be appreciated. thanks!

djsuz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djsuz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djsuz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djsuz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djsuz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djsuz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djsuz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djsuz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djsuz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djsuz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djsuz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by bp06km View Post
    Toronto here, plan on taking the NASM then after that i will take the ACE as it is fairly cheap. Any opinions on what one i should strive to do first? i wanted to get the NASM under my belt since it seems more in-depth and has a higher scope of information from what i can tell. (was going to take the CSEP-PT instead of the NASM but i don't have a couple of the pre-requisites from my uni courses). any thoughts on this path would be appreciated. thanks!
    Forget the can fit pro cert and go with NASM. Right now it's 15% off which is a bonus.
    Do a search for 'NASM' here, there are loads of threads discussing it and what you can go on to do afterwards.
    Good Luck

SamJorgensen91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamJorgensen91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamJorgensen91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamJorgensen91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamJorgensen91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamJorgensen91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamJorgensen91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamJorgensen91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamJorgensen91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamJorgensen91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamJorgensen91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In the US, the NASM certification seems to be the most well known. I've run into gyms that require NASM. Then again, it may depend on your area. You really can't go wrong with either of the 3 though.

Now maybe we won't have the same question asked over and over again.[/QUOTE]

Thanks this was really helpful! Rep.

timothynorton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timothynorton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timothynorton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timothynorton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timothynorton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timothynorton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timothynorton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timothynorton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timothynorton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timothynorton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timothynorton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Curt08 View Post
    Has anyone heard of pinnacle Career institute? I am thinking about starting at the beginning of the year, but everyone that I have talked to hasn't heard anything about them.. it's a year long course at the end receiving the ACE cert for 18k. From what I have read this isn't a good deal. Would I be correct in assuming that?
    And it's not NCCA accredited...
    Bring It!

jpoole78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I actually this week got my certification through ISSA again. I received my cert through them 10 years ago and can personally attest that this time around the material and test was more difficult so in my opinion they are stepping they're game up.

That being said when I was lookin for a job in this field 10 years ago I had no issues with their credentials at the country clubs down here or World, Ballys or LA Fitness gyms.

I do have a full time job now in PR and marketing but plan on training nights and weekends privately.

I will say I've learned a great deal on how to market and make a client happy and that's 90% of your results with being certified the other 10% in my opinion.
    Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Practice doesn't make perfect. Perfect Practice makes perfect.

I'm an Oxcat

arya1993 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arya1993 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arya1993 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arya1993 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arya1993 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arya1993 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arya1993 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arya1993 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arya1993 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arya1993 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arya1993 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Currently going to my local community college to get certified through ACE. I've already finished about 3 of my classes (including Kinesiology) and have learned A LOT! Got about 5 more classes till I get my certificate. Really can't wait to get started. Also, lots of good info on this forum for pt's.
    *spends 2-3 hours a day on just flexing/posing in the mirror & mirin myself crew*
    *very conceited crew*
    *denies sex from women on a daily basis cuz im alpha crew*
    *told employee at mcdonalds if shes mirin & she started moaning crew*
    *had sex with multiple women on the same night crew*
    *no condom crew*
    *scared of obtaining STD but that doesnt stop me from plowing hoes crew*
    *goal in life is to obtain a pet monkey crew*