Thread: growth factor 1

Yung_Savage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

growth factor 1

does growth factor 1 work good i was planning on buying it

scof0elife is not very helpful. (-500) scof0elife is not very helpful. (-500) scof0elife is not very helpful. (-500) scof0elife is not very helpful. (-500) scof0elife is not very helpful. (-500) scof0elife is not very helpful. (-500) scof0elife is not very helpful. (-500) scof0elife is not very helpful. (-500) scof0elife is not very helpful. (-500) scof0elife is not very helpful. (-500) scof0elife is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Yung_Savage View Post
    does growth factor 1 work good i was planning on buying it

I was thinking the same thing, where did you find it? Can you link me to the website? Thanks!

IGF-WON is just really nice. (+1000) IGF-WON is just really nice. (+1000) IGF-WON is just really nice. (+1000) IGF-WON is just really nice. (+1000) IGF-WON is just really nice. (+1000) IGF-WON is just really nice. (+1000) IGF-WON is just really nice. (+1000) IGF-WON is just really nice. (+1000) IGF-WON is just really nice. (+1000) IGF-WON is just really nice. (+1000) IGF-WON is just really nice. (+1000)
    you mean IGF-1? that would be something that if you dont understand what it does and why, you shouldnt take it.
    Dude your sig is so cool. - xl achilles lx

Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118731061

bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Growth Factor 1 is BULL****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That stuff is completely fake, capitalizing on the REAL hormone INSULIN-LIKE GROWTH FACTOR 1. IGF-1 is injectable only. You cannot take it orally because it'll get destroyed in your stomach, and probably your liver too if any even makes it there.

IBE claims to have an orally available IGF-1 product which is transported in a viral carrier but that's bull****. The pharmaceutical companies would already have oral IGF-1 but they don't, because only an injectable version exists. There are different forms of IGF-1, long recumbinent IGF-1 being the most popular amongst bodybuilders because it stays in your system longer.

Unless it's injectable, it's BULL****. Do not waste your hard earned money on that bull****, man. I'd feel very sorry for you and aggravated that those a$$holes ripped you off!!!!!!!!

scof0elife is not very helpful. (-500) scof0elife is not very helpful. (-500) scof0elife is not very helpful. (-500) scof0elife is not very helpful. (-500) scof0elife is not very helpful. (-500) scof0elife is not very helpful. (-500) scof0elife is not very helpful. (-500) scof0elife is not very helpful. (-500) scof0elife is not very helpful. (-500) scof0elife is not very helpful. (-500) scof0elife is not very helpful. (-500)
    Thanks, I was just curious. I'm seeing good gains so far from my diet, creatine, Argenine, BCAA's, Fish Oil and oh yeah STOKED. Just looking for something to use after I'm done with Stoked. Thanks for the information and I will not buy that crap Growth Hormone.