ALL NATURAL AND PROUD youngvet1's Avatar
    Location: In a world with a small population-- where inner strength and pride is just as important as outer. Yes thats me in the profile pic and Ive only begun
    youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000)

cytosport fast twitch any one use??

if you have used this,please post your experiences?

Also does anyone know the amount of krealkalyn is in this, if taking 2 servings of this -- should i also add extra creatine?
    I am young but I am no rookie. I live, breathe, and flourish in the the trenches; where the chalk dust flies and newbies look and wonder how can I get that body. They reason that he must be on steroids or ph's but I have never and will never punish my health with such things. I am living proof that hard + smart work+time+patience is all that is required to not only look the best you can, but to live and be the best that you can be. Yeah Yeah I am a veteran!

CrawlingChaos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been using fast twitch for a while now. I lift three times a week and take it only when I lift. I've had great results, more energy in my workouts. With it and muscle milk I've put on a good bit of muscle in that time. I'm a hard gainer, so It's been a big help to me. The purple and red taste really good, though the blue I can't stand. I've heard of people needing to cycle it, but I haven't had to yet.

Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    fast twitch is a great pre workout supp. take only on workout days and use some other type of creatine on off days. There is no bloator crash from this product. Do not take over 3 scoops though...did this and was throwing up during my workout

surgivisor is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by youngvet1 View Post
    if you have used this,please post your experiences?

Also does anyone know the amount of krealkalyn is in this, if taking 2 servings of this -- should i also add extra creatine?
    Very nice post. You can get more details at surgivisor.com!!