monkyko10 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Need help !!! Beginner here!!

My name is Marc and i'm new to the community, I weigh about 180 lbs. and 6 ft tall. I'm planning to cut down/ lose weight but i don't know what protein should I use... Is gold standard whey good for me ? I'm gonna buy tomorrow and can I ask what program should i use especially most of my fats are stored on my love handles, lower pecs and back (which i'm planning to focus on this time). Well my triceps and biceps are kinda well formed, also my upper abs are abit chiseled but still i still look fat because of my saggy pecs and love handles.

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Would get on a beginner program.. and first set your priority on getting your nutrition down before you go ahead and purchase any supplement.
    Whey protein products are generally just food..

brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You should look into the basics, fish oil, creatine, multi vitamin along with the protein. MuscleTech has all of those products on sale right now. Like our NitroTech, 2 tubs of $40, multi is 2 for $18.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mt/muscle.htm
    Army Veteran, OEF.

Subscribe to my YouTube! getbigordie18's Avatar
    getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000)

beginner supplements

Originally Posted by monkyko10 View Post
    My name is Marc and i'm new to the community, I weigh about 180 lbs. and 6 ft tall. I'm planning to cut down/ lose weight but i don't know what protein should I use... Is gold standard whey good for me ? I'm gonna buy tomorrow and can I ask what program should i use especially most of my fats are stored on my love handles, lower pecs and back (which i'm planning to focus on this time). Well my triceps and biceps are kinda well formed, also my upper abs are abit chiseled but still i still look fat because of my saggy pecs and love handles.
    Good nutrition and training and time will show your results. The supplements are there to supplement your diet. Try to have things like whey protein powder and creatine monohydrate for performance and health. Some other favorites i like are fish oil and vitamin D for beginners.