GeneRebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeneRebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeneRebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeneRebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeneRebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeneRebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeneRebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeneRebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeneRebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeneRebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeneRebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Dangers of Homogenized Milk - would skim be better?

I just read about how homogenized milk is bad because the process causes the fat in it to be particulated(ww?) and it can damage our arteries. Our body then repairs the damage using cholesterol, and this in turn clogs up the arteries.

My question is, if the disadvantages from homogenized milk comes from the fat, would skim milk be a better choice, even if the labels on skim milk also lists 'homogenized' ?

CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    To be honest, there's an article every week saying how something is going to cause a heart attack, cause cancer, cause immediate death etc. Anything runs the risk of having some negative effect if you're overdoing it on a regular basis but just including something as part of a balanced diet isn't going to do you any harm.

I'd just stick with whatever milk you like and not worry about it .
    The Journal: Epiphanies, DOMS & Cottage Cheese
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110296001

Things that a fashion-trained PT does:
    http://charli-cohen.com

gleko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gleko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gleko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gleko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gleko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gleko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gleko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gleko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gleko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gleko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gleko is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by GeneRebel View Post
    I just read about how homogenized milk is bad because the process causes the fat in it to be particulated(ww?) and it can damage our arteries. Our body then repairs the damage using cholesterol, and this in turn clogs up the arteries.

My question is, if the disadvantages from homogenized milk comes from the fat, would skim milk be a better choice, even if the labels on skim milk also lists 'homogenized' ?
    Do you want it for weight gain? I personally use yoghurt, generally lower in carbs, cheap and easy to use. Raw milk is way better, but if you can't get it...
    Skim milk is what they feed pigs to help them gain weight before selling them for food. Skim milk is almost pure lactose (sugar) pigs get very fat on it and pigs have a similar digestive system to hoomans. That is why i love watching fat people order a skinny coffee.

Unregistered Sex Offender Bramble's Avatar
    Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CharliC View Post
    To be honest, there's an article every week saying how something is going to cause a heart attack, cause cancer, cause immediate death etc. Anything runs the risk of having some negative effect if you're overdoing it on a regular basis but just including something as part of a balanced diet isn't going to do you any harm.

I'd just stick with whatever milk you like and not worry about it .
    x2 i cant even eat out of a plastic container these days without it causing me cancer according to accurate affairs

too late, no friends deejaykaydee's Avatar
    deejaykaydee will become famous soon enough. (+50) deejaykaydee will become famous soon enough. (+50) deejaykaydee will become famous soon enough. (+50) deejaykaydee will become famous soon enough. (+50) deejaykaydee will become famous soon enough. (+50) deejaykaydee will become famous soon enough. (+50) deejaykaydee will become famous soon enough. (+50) deejaykaydee will become famous soon enough. (+50) deejaykaydee will become famous soon enough. (+50) deejaykaydee will become famous soon enough. (+50) deejaykaydee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Once you dump half-and-half into your protein shake, you can never go back.
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken" -Colonel Sanders

Meticulous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Meticulous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Meticulous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Meticulous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If I were to make a list of all the things in life that are "potentially" bad healthwise I think homogenized milk would be near last on the list. Honestly I wouldn't worry about it. And if you are trying to put on size, that extra fat in your milk will give you a few extra calories for that bulk.

the Hsp70 of BB.com TheWaffleIron's Avatar
    TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    raw milk from grass fed cows is unpasteurized, unhomogenized, and completely delicious
    Nutrition and Supp Science FAQ:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139153843&p=849049173&viewfull=1#post849049173

Unregistered Sex Offender Bramble's Avatar
    Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TheWaffleIron View Post
    raw milk from grass fed cows is unpasteurized, unhomogenized, and completely delicious
    to bad it has a shelf life of about 2 days

rockymac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rockymac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rockymac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rockymac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rockymac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rockymac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rockymac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rockymac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rockymac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rockymac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rockymac is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Bramble View Post
    And thats why you need to buy them daily. Sometimes its good to boil it to be on safer side....

the Hsp70 of BB.com TheWaffleIron's Avatar
    TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bramble View Post
    No, there are these things called refrigerators.
    Nutrition and Supp Science FAQ:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139153843&p=849049173&viewfull=1#post849049173

F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    idk after getting my own apartment and buying all of my food ive kind of stopped even getting milk.

gleko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gleko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gleko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gleko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gleko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gleko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gleko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gleko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gleko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gleko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gleko is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by rockymac View Post
    And thats why you need to buy them daily. Sometimes its good to boil it to be on safer side....
    You mean Homogenize it? AHHahaha