Joseph99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question Does Creatine Help lose fat?

I have been to many sites and got many different answers. I need someone who has tryed Creatine Mono. The powder form. I need someone who has actually tryed this supplement and got results. If you find something interesting such as a site or you know first hand please post on this!. I need to know becuase like all my other posts have mentioned I'm short and fat and trying to figure out how to get leaner, stronger, and better for football (upcoming season)

PLEASE POST: I NEED ANSWERS!

timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The simple answer is "yes" in that it helps you perform better, which in turn is a step towards losing fat. It is very low in calories and the extra water weight that it allows you to hold is only temporary. Once you go off it, you will lose that additional water weight.

You can use creatine while bulking and cutting.

If you are looking to lose weight, the most important thing to think about is your diet and ensuring you have a calorie deficit. Checkout the Losing Fat message board on here.

Hope that helps,

AyrtonAA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Can I ask one thing about drinking creatine.. I asked some people, and they told me to drink before work out while some said right after work out.. May I know which is better and what are the differences? Thanks.

Tha_dude34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'd say after you workout because your body will be looking for that extra protein after you've lifted

DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500)
    It builds up and is depleted from your muscles gradually, so the timing of taking it really doesn't matter much if at all.
    Overweight and arrogant

duchaineII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) duchaineII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) duchaineII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) duchaineII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) duchaineII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) duchaineII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) duchaineII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) duchaineII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) duchaineII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) duchaineII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) duchaineII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    About creatine:
    some researches show that creatine supplementation lead to fat loss.
    But, reading the whole articles (not only the abstract), I figure that they are "fake". Figure this: I'm 170pound at 15% of fat; I take creatine and I get 5 pund of lean muscle...Then my fat % is decreased, even if I didn't lose fat.

By the other hand, an interesting research says that creatine reduce AMP-K, and, as you know, this is bad for fat loss. But considering that creatine increases protein synthesis rising mTor; and considering that protein shyntesis burns calories; my final sentence is "creatine does not affect fat loss".

About drinking water:
    Nandi several years ago wrote that GH has a double effect on fluid retention. It helds water when you'r at rest; and causes water loss whikle you work out.
    He supposed that if you drink a lot during w/o, you can rise gh. So, drinking water is good (I omit to repeat the complex chemistry behind this).
    ultimate bodyopus system.

gboue is on a distinguished road. (+10) gboue is on a distinguished road. (+10) gboue is on a distinguished road. (+10) gboue is on a distinguished road. (+10) gboue is on a distinguished road. (+10) gboue is on a distinguished road. (+10) gboue is on a distinguished road. (+10) gboue is on a distinguished road. (+10) gboue is on a distinguished road. (+10) gboue is on a distinguished road. (+10) gboue is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey i have tried creatine for a couple of weeks and i can tell you from first hand experience that if you intake the cheap type of monohydrate creatine this will ultimately lead to bloating. You will gain water mass especially if you drink alot. Now here comes the possible good part, by raising your ATP level, if you take micro creatine that is more expensive you will ultimately be able to work out for longer periods of times. This means that you are spending more time in the gym, leading to more reps, leading to loss of fat. So yes creatine can make you lose weight

duchaineII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) duchaineII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) duchaineII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) duchaineII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) duchaineII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) duchaineII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) duchaineII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) duchaineII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) duchaineII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) duchaineII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) duchaineII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I eat salted food; then I'm thursty; so, I drink.
    salted food make me drink? NO (Aristotele explaining what a false sillogism is).

markus_ruhl is on a distinguished road. (+10) markus_ruhl is on a distinguished road. (+10) markus_ruhl is on a distinguished road. (+10) markus_ruhl is on a distinguished road. (+10) markus_ruhl is on a distinguished road. (+10) markus_ruhl is on a distinguished road. (+10) markus_ruhl is on a distinguished road. (+10) markus_ruhl is on a distinguished road. (+10) markus_ruhl is on a distinguished road. (+10) markus_ruhl is on a distinguished road. (+10) markus_ruhl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    some researches show that creatine supplementation lead to fat loss.
    ?????

show some of this researches??

One or two of the feedback posts do seem to point out some type of volumizing effect. Not at all so surprising if you spike your product with creatine. Interesting thing to know about this is that creatine seems to slow down fat loss as well (Huso et al, 2002), which is the same reason I have been telling people to refrain from using creatine when dieting for nearly 3 years now (that was even before that study came out !). So far we are not doing to well are we ?
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bigcat4.htm
    Last edited by markus_ruhl; 09-26-2008 at 03:49 AM.

Originally Posted by markus_ruhl View Post
    ?????

show some of this researches??

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bigcat4.htm
    Search by yourself.
    In every case, consider the whole post I wrote. Reading the full paper, so notice that creatine supp helps to reduce body fat %; but this doesn't mean fat loss.
    Last edited by duchaineII; 09-26-2008 at 05:07 AM.

markus_ruhl is on a distinguished road. (+10) markus_ruhl is on a distinguished road. (+10) markus_ruhl is on a distinguished road. (+10) markus_ruhl is on a distinguished road. (+10) markus_ruhl is on a distinguished road. (+10) markus_ruhl is on a distinguished road. (+10) markus_ruhl is on a distinguished road. (+10) markus_ruhl is on a distinguished road. (+10) markus_ruhl is on a distinguished road. (+10) markus_ruhl is on a distinguished road. (+10) markus_ruhl is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Lightbulb

this topic is about fat loss not reduce % of bf

ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Creatine won't burn fat. However during cuts you should be at a caloric deficit which may lower your strength and stamina in the gym resulting in muscle loss. With creatine you can avoid this by maintaining or increasing your strength as well as motivation and stamina of going up with weights, which will translate into a better muscle retention.

By itself i wont burn fat, but it can be a very useful tool if youre cutting. Diet and your workout ( cardio included) will burn the fat.