Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    kay_kakes is just really nice. (+1000) kay_kakes is just really nice. (+1000) kay_kakes is just really nice. (+1000) kay_kakes is just really nice. (+1000) kay_kakes is just really nice. (+1000) kay_kakes is just really nice. (+1000) kay_kakes is just really nice. (+1000) kay_kakes is just really nice. (+1000) kay_kakes is just really nice. (+1000) kay_kakes is just really nice. (+1000) kay_kakes is just really nice. (+1000)

Boyfriend hates my tattoo

Cliffs:
    Got matching angel wings on my back with my niece
    It means something to her and I and we both like them
    He thinks tats on girls are trashy and thinks I was irresponsible for getting it done so soon and without consulting him first
    I think he is second guessing being with me cuz of this
    He seems really dissappointed and put off by it
    Advice?
    Laser removal?

kay_kakes is just really nice. (+1000) kay_kakes is just really nice. (+1000) kay_kakes is just really nice. (+1000) kay_kakes is just really nice. (+1000) kay_kakes is just really nice. (+1000) kay_kakes is just really nice. (+1000) kay_kakes is just really nice. (+1000) kay_kakes is just really nice. (+1000) kay_kakes is just really nice. (+1000) kay_kakes is just really nice. (+1000) kay_kakes is just really nice. (+1000)
    Forgot the (serious) tag

Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    pics

WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    it's not that f4ggot jballa is it?

that's fuking pathetic if it is. dude has venom on his back. it doesn't get anymore gay and immature then that. tell him to stfu.
    You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told you're a god or a total bastard. The iron always kicks you the real deal. It's the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. I have found it to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But 200 pounds is always 200 pounds.

This is Absolution! AmateurWrestler's Avatar
    AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by kay_kakes View Post
    Cliffs:
    He thinks tats on girls are trashy and thinks I was irresponsible for getting it done so soon and without consulting him first
    Advice?
    Laser removal?

It's your body, and your choice. I'd tell the person that if they don't like it, I don't care, and that I will NEVER be obligated to consulting them for ANY choice I make. Then I'd tell them to go **** themself if they continued with their prior position.
    "Between stimulus and response, there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and freedom."

- Viktor Frankl, Austrian Psychiatrist and survivor of a Nazi concentration camp

"Nothing can resist the human will that will stake even it's existence on it's stated purpose."

- Benjamin Disraeli

roccobladr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) roccobladr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) roccobladr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) roccobladr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) roccobladr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) roccobladr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) roccobladr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) roccobladr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) roccobladr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) roccobladr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) roccobladr has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    if it is somethin you deeply wanted and like then who cares. but if my gf did that without at least telling me id be kinda pissed. like even if a disagree, at least mention it.
    Bench:245lbs x 1
    Deadlift:315lbs x 2
    Squat:365lbs x 1

rofles is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rofles is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rofles is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rofles is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rofles is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rofles is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rofles is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rofles is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rofles is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rofles is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rofles is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Cliffs:
    Advice?
    Laser removal?
    you got a tat that means something to you and your niece but are willing to go through the cost of laser removal for your bodyfriend you've only been with for a few months at most?

LOL, srsly gtfo

Originally Posted by WhAtNoWbChSs View Post
    it's not that f4ggot jballa is it?

that's fuking pathetic if it is. dude has venom on his back. it doesn't get anymore gay and immature then that. tell him to stfu.
    No, he and I havent been dating for a while.

Originally Posted by AmateurWrestler View Post
    It's your body, and your choice. I'd tell the person that if they don't like it, I don't care, and that I will NEVER be obligated to consulting them for ANY choice I make. Then I'd tell them to go **** themself if they continued with their prior position.
    Right before getting it done, I had some reservations, but I did it anyway. Then hearing his side of it just made me feel like ****. I asked if it made him think differently of me and he took a long hesitated pause before saying, "Well..." He is 26 and im 20, so I dont want him to think im some little girl who wandered into a tatto parler, saw wings and went "Ooooh pretty!" and got them just for fun. He said thats what he initially thought.

IKnowWhoYouAre has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IKnowWhoYouAre has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IKnowWhoYouAre has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IKnowWhoYouAre has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IKnowWhoYouAre has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IKnowWhoYouAre has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IKnowWhoYouAre has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IKnowWhoYouAre has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IKnowWhoYouAre has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IKnowWhoYouAre has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IKnowWhoYouAre has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    pics please

then we can deem how right your bf is...

romeo2 is just really nice. (+1000) romeo2 is just really nice. (+1000) romeo2 is just really nice. (+1000) romeo2 is just really nice. (+1000) romeo2 is just really nice. (+1000) romeo2 is just really nice. (+1000) romeo2 is just really nice. (+1000) romeo2 is just really nice. (+1000) romeo2 is just really nice. (+1000) romeo2 is just really nice. (+1000) romeo2 is just really nice. (+1000)
    wow strong niece

you guys are not married, you dont have to consult him about anything

roccobladr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) roccobladr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) roccobladr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) roccobladr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) roccobladr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) roccobladr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) roccobladr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) roccobladr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) roccobladr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) roccobladr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) roccobladr has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    No, he and I havent been dating for a while.

Right before getting it done, I had some reservations, but I did it anyway. Then hearing his side of it just made me feel like ****. I asked if it made him think differently of me and he took a long hesitated pause before saying, "Well..." He is 26 and im 20, so I dont want him to think im some little girl who wandered into a tatto parler, saw wings and went "Ooooh pretty!" and got them just for fun. He said thats what he initially thought.
    whats up with girls dating guys who are alot older? theres this 21 year old girl i work with and she is dating a married 38 year old dude. and another 22 year old is dating a 33 year old...like wtf

anyway, **** him. do what you want.
    Bench:245lbs x 1
    Deadlift:315lbs x 2
    Squat:365lbs x 1

Originally Posted by romeo2 View Post
    wow strong niece
    LOL. Yeah, my sister is 37.

Pics to come in about 60 secs

Oh and BTW, when I text him good night a few hours ago when I was falling asleep, he just text back "Good night Kayla" No honey, sweetie, sweet dreams...like normal.

octavio tremendo will become famous soon enough. (+50) octavio tremendo will become famous soon enough. (+50) octavio tremendo will become famous soon enough. (+50) octavio tremendo will become famous soon enough. (+50) octavio tremendo will become famous soon enough. (+50) octavio tremendo will become famous soon enough. (+50) octavio tremendo will become famous soon enough. (+50) octavio tremendo will become famous soon enough. (+50) octavio tremendo will become famous soon enough. (+50) octavio tremendo will become famous soon enough. (+50) octavio tremendo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by roccobladr View Post

anyway, **** him. do what you want.
    this.

is it who you are?
    is he ok with it?
    from that you should be able to decide what the right choice is.

WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Oh and BTW, when I text him good night a few hours ago when I was falling asleep, he just text back "Good night Kayla" No honey, sweetie, sweet dreams...like normal.
    he really has you wrapped around his finger doesnt he?
    You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told you're a god or a total bastard. The iron always kicks you the real deal. It's the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. I have found it to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But 200 pounds is always 200 pounds.

Originally Posted by octavio tremendo View Post
    this.

is it who you are?
    is he ok with it?
    from that you should be able to decide what the right choice is.
    Its apart of both my niece and I so it means something. And he is NOT ok with it.

Originally Posted by WhAtNoWbChSs View Post
    he really has you wrapped around his finger doesnt he?
    Well, I really value his opinion and care what he thinks of me.

IKnowWhoYouAre has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IKnowWhoYouAre has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IKnowWhoYouAre has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IKnowWhoYouAre has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IKnowWhoYouAre has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IKnowWhoYouAre has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IKnowWhoYouAre has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IKnowWhoYouAre has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IKnowWhoYouAre has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IKnowWhoYouAre has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IKnowWhoYouAre has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i'm gonna be dead serious (though keep in mind that a tattoo is a very PERSONAL thing).
    the wings look too small on your back and the angel wings is a very trite, very cliched tattoo.
    it's like the tribal band around the bicep of a guy or chinese lettering on the oblique area.
    everyone has a 'reason' for getting the chinese lettering ("look, IKnowWhoYouAre, my tattoo is the chinese symbol for unity because my late father really was all for unification"). Still, they're lame-o.

if you really like it then f*ck the haters, but that's just my 2 cents.
    you don't need to take orders from the dude, y'all just started going out!

This is Absolution! AmateurWrestler's Avatar
    AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000)

Well, you aren't responsible for his perception of you; you know why you got the tattoo, and if you've told him that, and he doesn't believe you, for whatever reason, you're only gonna be stressing yourself anytime you worry too much about something you don't control; his opinion.
    "Between stimulus and response, there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and freedom."

- Viktor Frankl, Austrian Psychiatrist and survivor of a Nazi concentration camp

"Nothing can resist the human will that will stake even it's existence on it's stated purpose."

- Benjamin Disraeli

patchito707 is on a distinguished road. (+10) patchito707 is on a distinguished road. (+10) patchito707 is on a distinguished road. (+10) patchito707 is on a distinguished road. (+10) patchito707 is on a distinguished road. (+10) patchito707 is on a distinguished road. (+10) patchito707 is on a distinguished road. (+10) patchito707 is on a distinguished road. (+10) patchito707 is on a distinguished road. (+10) patchito707 is on a distinguished road. (+10) patchito707 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dont let it get to you too much...I would be kind of surprised if my gf got a tattoo out of nowhere. If you guys are really serious then he'll get over it.

NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You would actually get that lasered off already? The tattoos are small, no big deal. My cousin has angel wings tattooed on his back, he looks like a ***.

drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000)
    if he cares about you, and cares what you think of him, then he wouldnt be making a big deal.

youre a doormat. stop being a doormat, grow a proverbial pair and tell him to put up or shut up. i dont like some of the tats my wumman has, but that doesnt mean i have the right to tell her what she can and cant get on her, and weve had children for ****s sake.

tell him to gtfo.
    dont be bitchin about somebody not being a mexican while ignoring someone who isnt irish.

It's better than prison maori-rap's Avatar
    maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He shouldn't really be kicking off about tatoos like that, its a very inoffensive design. He doesn't own your body, he can disapprove of it personally but he is an a$$hole if he holds it against you and makes it a grudge.
    "Honor is something that all men are born with. It cannot be taken from you nor can it be granted. It must only not be lost."

buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000)
    Gotta be honest, tattoos on girls really put me off too. My last ex got hers with her ex bf, which is really the only reason I didn't like it on her. You got yours with your niece though and it's completely innocent, I wouldn't think about yours for more than a minute - this coming from someone who really doesn't like tattoos on chicks. Also, when a guy doesn't like tattoos on women it's almost universally because it makes them think the woman is really "impulsive" - which is kind of what you said in a previous post. It's not really a fair judgment I completely admit, but it's a judgment a lot of people have nonethless.

He shouldn't really give a **** about yours.

Its apart of both my niece and I so it means something. And he is NOT ok with it.
    he sounds like a total control freak, like me.

challenge him, tell him that it means a lot to you and your niece and that she would be upset if you had it removed. say that if he really loved you he wouldnt try to come between you and your family like this. etc etc etc.

if that fails tell him he can pay for the laser removal. do you realize to have it removed will cost around 4-5x what the tat cost and is also alot more painful?

bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ill say this nicely. The dude you are with is using you. Hes much older and knows how to manipulate women. hence, him getting mad over a tattoo. Its only going to get worst. (Im not being a dick, im serious, this happend to a girl I knew until she finally woke up). Its your body, means something, and looks good. I find tattoos hot on women. Your BF is an *******, dump him.

pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Congratulations, his opinion of you just dropped.

Everyone saying "it's your body, do what you want with it" are morons. They all care about what their significant other does to their body.

Thanks guys. I mean, the tat is small and meaningful so I didnt think it would be that ofensive. And my niece and i have been researching tats for a loooong time but i just happend not to havent mentioned angel wings to him specifically so he was caugt off gaurd. Even though our relationship is new, i do care what he thinks. Obviously, if we had been dating a longer time and spent every waking moment together, it would have made more sense to keep him more informed. But since we arent at that level yet, i felt this was more between my niece and i than he and i. I just kinda get the feeling that he will be embarrassed of me now or something.