Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Why do some bodybuilders not eat carbs before bed?

I was wondering also how Triathalon Athletes or endurance race athletes "carb up".

Now I know Bodybuilders and marathon athletes are different. However, Marathon athletes sometimes do this ritual of eating a WHOLE LOT of carbs the night before so they would have energy.

For bodybuilders that are trying to lean up OR gain as little fat as possible during the bulk phase, they may cut out carbs near bed time.

There are 3 things I can come up with as to why Carbs may easily be turned to fat.

1. High glycemic foods get absorbed too quickly leaving low blood sugar level which leads to cravings of more food.
    2. Glycogen stores in the body is completely full. Anymore carbohydrate intake would be turned to fat.
    3. Too many calories overall consumed.

So what is the reason for bodybuilders to cut out carbs near bed time? I believe the body itself can hold up to ALOT of glycogen. Sleeping may slow down the body's process of using up glycogen and thus eating carbs before bed may fill up the body's glycogen stores more than it burns off.

Is this the reason?
    Davinci flavor oppinions:
    Banana-awesome
    Pancake-awesome
    cookie dough-good (not sweet but has flavor)
    German Chocolate Cake- good (sweet, not strong)
    PB- good(sweet, not strong flavor)
    Gingerbread- good (taste like gingerale/no good on pancakes, okay in oatmeal)
    Coconut- good. (has flavor..a tiny sweetness)
    Macadamia Nut- good/poor
    Danish Pastry-good (if you like cookie dough you would like this)
    Blueberry-Awesome/good

Mono+strep=wt. loss plan RibosomalRob's Avatar
    RibosomalRob is on a distinguished road. (+10) RibosomalRob is on a distinguished road. (+10) RibosomalRob is on a distinguished road. (+10) RibosomalRob is on a distinguished road. (+10) RibosomalRob is on a distinguished road. (+10) RibosomalRob is on a distinguished road. (+10) RibosomalRob is on a distinguished road. (+10) RibosomalRob is on a distinguished road. (+10) RibosomalRob is on a distinguished road. (+10) RibosomalRob is on a distinguished road. (+10) RibosomalRob is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well, ideally most carbs should come in immediately around the workout window...I guess if 'bodybuilder X' works out in the morning, and eats the bulk of his carbs around that time, he wouldn't really benefit from eating any substantial amount of carbs before bed. Also, during sleep, you don't burn a ton of carbs because sleeping is a 'low intensity' activity; so you burn mostly fat...Furthermore, if you have sugar present in the blood, growth hormone is unable to be released. Sleep is usually the time when most of your 'daily' Gh is produced...

some people may argue that SOME carbs are still burned ......but not a substantial enough amount to worry about; (nothing that carbs the next morning will not replace)
    User formerly known as rodyrodypiper3.

lulusmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lulusmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lulusmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lulusmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lulusmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lulusmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lulusmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lulusmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lulusmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lulusmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lulusmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well, I can tell you how I carbo-loaded before my last marathon:
    Two days before race day, switched from drinking lots of plain water to drinking lots of gatorade. Day before race day, ate lots of light carby snacks like bananas, pretzels, bagels, and had a medium (not huge, as some would think, since eating too much the night before makes for terrible performance) sized pasta dinner around 8pm. Got up around 4am for more gatorade and a bagel with jam and peanut butter, and topped off with gatorade a couple more times before race start at 6am. The theory is that the fuller your glycogen stores are before the race, the more fuel you will have during the race to propel you through. Conversely, many fitness athletes and those wishing to lose fat may want to stay away from carbs before bedtime, since you would be topping off glycogen stores and not using them up, contributing to stored energy, aka fat. When I'm not running, I try and stick with complex carbs and cut out all carbs about three hours before bedtime.

Wanted Left Rear Deltoid esoterik's Avatar
    esoterik is just really nice. (+1000) esoterik is just really nice. (+1000) esoterik is just really nice. (+1000) esoterik is just really nice. (+1000) esoterik is just really nice. (+1000) esoterik is just really nice. (+1000) esoterik is just really nice. (+1000) esoterik is just really nice. (+1000) esoterik is just really nice. (+1000) esoterik is just really nice. (+1000) esoterik is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't consume carbs before 1-2 hours bed for the simple fact that:

1) glycogen stores will not be depleted, since I do eat carbs like 4-5 hours before bed
    2) I want to use up the energy so I can have a bigger breakfast in the morning
    3) risk of fat gain (water retention, etc)
    Do not pray for easier lives. Pray to be stronger men.

markXY128 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markXY128 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markXY128 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markXY128 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markXY128 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markXY128 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markXY128 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markXY128 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markXY128 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markXY128 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markXY128 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

In the IntenseDF diet there is a principle that is called: The night diet principle

This principle says ; The night diet principle implies that we should eat during the day and diet during the night!

When we eat a meal that meals have the capacity to satisfy our hunger for a wile typically 2-3 hours.

When we sleep, we do not feel hungry so we do not need to satisfy hunger.

Bodybuilder need to keep calories at bay if they want to have a body fat of 7-9% or less. That means they have to find any available trick to fight hunger. Unless they are huge beast!

Eating carbo just before going to sleep means wasting the capacity of the meal of satisfying your hunger that means you are eating one meal more than needed.

If you want to get more info on this subject have a look to this article:

http://www.intensedf.com/Content/Hea...eDF_Diet1.aspx

I think it can give you a good answer to your question.

Surgeon By 2012 or Bust! -Aaron-'s Avatar
    -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by esoterik View Post
    I don't consume carbs before 1-2 hours bed for the simple fact that:

1) glycogen stores will not be depleted, since I do eat carbs like 4-5 hours before bed
    2) I want to use up the energy so I can have a bigger breakfast in the morning
    3) risk of fat gain (water retention, etc)
    Prove it.

If I eat nothing except 100g of oats before bed, how will I gain fat.
    "The world will look up and shout save us... And I'll whisper, no."

Leonidas300, SCDiesel23, Jkeith are my heroes.

500 Internal Server Error jujuB's Avatar
    jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i don't really have to worry about carb intake....i play A LOT of basketball, at the same time i'm trying to bulk, so i think it cacels out. just do more cardio?
    RIP mainsqueeze530 1991-2013

Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by esoterik View Post
    risk of fat gain (water retention, etc)
    wat?

Water retention is fat gain now?

daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Aindreas View Post
    wat?

Water retention is fat gain now?
    Exactly
    Government is for slaves
    Free men govern themselves

BJJ + Navy log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164870361

MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Maximum6 View Post
    Why do some bodybuilders not eat carbs before bed?
    I was REALLY counting on this being a joke.....similar to

"Why did the baby cross the road?"
    "why?" (a why is a must though it is an incredibly obvious answer)
    "Because it was stapled to the chicken -- duh!"

But instead we get broscience ....I need a laugh.
    Last edited by MarkVI; 09-12-2008 at 11:09 AM. Reason: ANGER
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Getting big: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136802401

- Alan Aragon www.alanaragon.com

WheyFed is on a distinguished road. (+10) WheyFed is on a distinguished road. (+10) WheyFed is on a distinguished road. (+10) WheyFed is on a distinguished road. (+10) WheyFed is on a distinguished road. (+10) WheyFed is on a distinguished road. (+10) WheyFed is on a distinguished road. (+10) WheyFed is on a distinguished road. (+10) WheyFed is on a distinguished road. (+10) WheyFed is on a distinguished road. (+10) WheyFed is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Carbs are our main source of energy. When we are asleep we dont need energy. Simple as that. Excess carbs are stored as fat.
    You are what you eat!

-Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by WheyFed View Post
    Carbs are our main source of energy. When we are asleep we dont need energy. Simple as that. Excess carbs are stored as fat.
    You sir, are wrong.

Prove to me that in a deficit of let's say 1500 calories and eat 80g of oatmeal before bed, how I can store body fat please.

daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No.
    Government is for slaves
    Free men govern themselves

BJJ + Navy log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164870361

djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    True carbs are the main source of energy.
    you do need energy while you sleep, not as much as during the day.

True that EXCESS carbs will be stored as fat, so will fat and protein.
    “You never won’t know what you can’t achieve until you don’t achieve it.”

lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    haha, wow....another carbs are evil bull**** thread.

too late, no friends deejaykaydee's Avatar
    deejaykaydee will become famous soon enough. (+50) deejaykaydee will become famous soon enough. (+50) deejaykaydee will become famous soon enough. (+50) deejaykaydee will become famous soon enough. (+50) deejaykaydee will become famous soon enough. (+50) deejaykaydee will become famous soon enough. (+50) deejaykaydee will become famous soon enough. (+50) deejaykaydee will become famous soon enough. (+50) deejaykaydee will become famous soon enough. (+50) deejaykaydee will become famous soon enough. (+50) deejaykaydee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by -Aaron- View Post
    You sir, are wrong.

Prove to me that in a deficit of let's say 1500 calories and eat 80g of oatmeal before bed, how I can store body fat please.
    I swear, Aaron has a pager that goes off when there is a post with any of the keywords "carbs", "bed", and "insulin"

Edit: add "GI" and "dirty foods" to that list
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken" -Colonel Sanders

Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by deejaykaydee View Post
    I swear, Aaron has a pager that goes off when there is a post with any of the keywords "carbs", "bed", and "insulin"

Edit: add "GI" and "dirty foods" to that list
    which is a good thing, b/c he helps enlighten fools
    ENCLAVE
    Fitness & Nutrition
    CISSN
    CSCS
    CF-L1

Cyclist, Sprinter, Foodie.

MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No one thought my joke was funny .....I lose teh cookiez
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Xhale12 is just really nice. (+1000) Xhale12 is just really nice. (+1000) Xhale12 is just really nice. (+1000) Xhale12 is just really nice. (+1000) Xhale12 is just really nice. (+1000) Xhale12 is just really nice. (+1000) Xhale12 is just really nice. (+1000) Xhale12 is just really nice. (+1000) Xhale12 is just really nice. (+1000) Xhale12 is just really nice. (+1000) Xhale12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MarkVI View Post
    No one thought my joke was funny .....I lose teh cookiez
    I did . Have to agree with you also. It dosent matter if you eat 200 grams of carbs in the morning or 200 grams of carbs the second before you fall a sleep. If the amount remains the same, the timing is irrelevant.
    I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do this I keep on doing. (Romans 7:15,17-19)

*90 hour workweek crew*

the Hsp70 of BB.com TheWaffleIron's Avatar
    TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bullsh*t
    Nutrition and Supp Science FAQ:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139153843&p=849049173&viewfull=1#post849049173

Originally Posted by Xhale12 View Post
    I did . Have to agree with you also. It dosent matter if you eat 200 grams of carbs in the morning or 200 grams of carbs the second before you fall a sleep. If the amount remains the same, the timing is irrelevant.
    You eat all the carbs you want before bed -- I'm not touchin' em if I can help it.
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Xhale12 is just really nice. (+1000) Xhale12 is just really nice. (+1000) Xhale12 is just really nice. (+1000) Xhale12 is just really nice. (+1000) Xhale12 is just really nice. (+1000) Xhale12 is just really nice. (+1000) Xhale12 is just really nice. (+1000) Xhale12 is just really nice. (+1000) Xhale12 is just really nice. (+1000) Xhale12 is just really nice. (+1000) Xhale12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MarkVI View Post
    You eat all the carbs you want before bed -- I'm not touchin' em if I can help it.
    Lol whys taht?
    I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do this I keep on doing. (Romans 7:15,17-19)

*90 hour workweek crew*

Lol whys taht?

if you don't know - I'm not going to tell you geeze....noob
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    um no.

Originally Posted by djansen View Post
    um no.
    um yea bud.

*90 hour workweek crew*

Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    um yea bud.
    you take a pretty hard stance on this issue. I'm no "know-it-all" and I'm not trying to be a dick when I say this because you remind me a lot of my 16 year old brother but...

I got my degree in biology and athletic training and had to take assloads of nutrition classes and have met a lot of people who know there sh*t who are open to the idea that nutritient/carb timing could affect weight and body compostition as much or more as total caloric consumption.

And I'm not talking about ho-hum middle school nutrition teachers. I'm talking about people like Chris Duggan and Irwin Rosenburg (if you haven't heard of these people check out harvards website, they are both MD's in harvards division of nutrition)

Point being is you need to call these people and talk to them if you know so surely that a "calorie is a calorie" (coincidentally I generally believe like you do i'm just not so sure about it).

Because BOTH of these people and many of their collegues are very open and into the fact that there is a LOT more to it that.

Chris believes for the average joe if you cut cals below maintenance you lose weight you go above you gain weight. Most of his and his collegues research centers around advanced athletes and weight fluctions and body comp changes based on carb/fat/protein timing. And I'm telling you many of them are starting to believe the timing is just as important as caloric intake for many individuals.

um yea bud.
    so you dont belive in nutrient partitioning?

why dont I just not eat at all and just eat before bed?
    what you are saying is that all that matters is cals at the end of the day and I call bull****.

I get tired of all this "eat whatever the hell you want whenever you want as long as its in your macros at the end of the day"
    true that some can be to anal but this is a bodybuilding nutrition forum!

Originally Posted by Flex500 View Post
    you take a pretty hard stance on this issue. I'm no "know-it-all" and I'm not trying to be a dick when I say this because you remind me a lot of my 16 year old brother but...

I got my degree in biology and athletic training and had to take assloads of nutrition classes and have met a lot of people who know there sh*t who are open to the idea that nutritient/carb timing could affect weight and body compostition as much or more as total caloric consumption.

And I'm not talking about ho-hum middle school nutrition teachers. I'm talking about people like Chris Duggan and Irwin Rosenburg (if you haven't heard of these people check out harvards website, they are both MD's in harvards division of nutrition)

Point being is you need to call these people and talk to them if you know so surely that a "calorie is a calorie" (coincidentally I generally believe like you do i'm just not so sure about it).

Because BOTH of these people and many of their collegues are very open and into the fact that there is a LOT more to it that.

Chris believes for the average joe if you cut cals below maintenance you lose weight you go above you gain weight. Most of his and his collegues research centers around advanced athletes and weight fluctions and body comp changes based on carb/fat/protein timing. And I'm telling you many of them are starting to believe the timing is just as important as caloric intake for many individuals.
    great post.

cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000)
    if your gym efforts are legit and your diet is mainly raw food and you feel like your metablism is running efficient then eat whatever combo of healthy foods you want whenever you want in any quantity you feel like....if you're out of shape and your training sucks then you will get fat by eating carbs at night for sure

li0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250) li0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250) li0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250) li0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250) li0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250) li0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250) li0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250) li0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250) li0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250) li0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250) li0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I eat carbs before bed.

Originally Posted by li0n View Post
    I eat carbs before bed.
    U aint fat brah?