ShockLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShockLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShockLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Work and Bodybuilding

Any of you teens out there work? specifically physical work such as building or anything else of the nature?

If so how do u fit in your workouts on the days you have work, you workout in the morning or after work or late at night?

I'm doing building and other various physical jobs atm and am finding it hard to workout seeing as my energy is down and time-wise..

you guys?

SpaceForRent is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpaceForRent is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpaceForRent is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpaceForRent is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpaceForRent is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpaceForRent is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpaceForRent is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpaceForRent is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpaceForRent is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpaceForRent is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpaceForRent is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ShockLift View Post
    Any of you teens out there work? specifically physical work such as building or anything else of the nature?

If so how do u fit in your workouts on the days you have work, you workout in the morning or after work or late at night?

I'm doing building and other various physical jobs atm and am finding it hard to workout seeing as my energy is down and time-wise..

you guys?
    Ya last month of summer I was crew forman working min 12hrs a day in the oilfield.
    up at 5:15, road quarter to 6, hour drive to site, get back to town at 6, by the time we dieseled up and got food and beer it was 7 or 8 before we were back at the condo, even if I had time to there was no physical way I'd be able to hit the gym, but work was enough of a workout I just tried to eat lots decently healthy and I did pretty good for that month.

Before that I was only working 10's and was at home so it was easier, get done work at 5, tried to eat around 4 so I could go straight to the gym, then out by 6-7, eat and do whatever I ws goona do that night if you make time for it it's really not that bad.

yes if you bust your ass your energy will be down and you won't be able to lift as much but such is life you just have to take it as it comes.
    Good Luck. But luck has nothing to do with it.

You don't wear a icon, you become one.

"Light days, what is that, some kind of tampon?"
    -Branch Warren

JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I worked on building's roofs (20 floors +) painting decks under the sun from 9 to 4... got home at around 5-530 and I was way too tired to go lift. It was good cardio though and as long as you eat enough you will keep your muscle mass.

ShockLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShockLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShockLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SpaceForRent View Post
    Ya last month of summer I was crew forman working min 12hrs a day in the oilfield.
    up at 5:15, road quarter to 6, hour drive to site, get back to town at 6, by the time we dieseled up and got food and beer it was 7 or 8 before we were back at the condo, even if I had time to there was no physical way I'd be able to hit the gym, but work was enough of a workout I just tried to eat lots decently healthy and I did pretty good for that month.

Before that I was only working 10's and was at home so it was easier, get done work at 5, tried to eat around 4 so I could go straight to the gym, then out by 6-7, eat and do whatever I ws goona do that night if you make time for it it's really not that bad.

yes if you bust your ass your energy will be down and you won't be able to lift as much but such is life you just have to take it as it comes.
    that's full on bro, did u find when u ate well and just did ur job it got u pretty built?

Ashysda1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ashysda1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ashysda1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ashysda1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ashysda1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ashysda1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ashysda1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ashysda1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ashysda1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ashysda1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ashysda1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

you guys?

school 8am-1pm
    work 330-930--yess its physical labor
    gym 950-11

weekends are rewarding
    I am forever thankful for the gym.

Reps for Entourage Fans!!!

**Requiem for a Dream**

SpaceForRent is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpaceForRent is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpaceForRent is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpaceForRent is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpaceForRent is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpaceForRent is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpaceForRent is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpaceForRent is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpaceForRent is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpaceForRent is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpaceForRent is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    that's full on bro, did u find when u ate well and just did ur job it got u pretty built?
    ya well in the last month I put on a solid 5lbs ovioubly not all muscle but it'll make you tough as f*ck.
    Great cardio too, I was in way better shape comming out of that month then going in.
    Good Luck. But luck has nothing to do with it.

You don't wear a icon, you become one.

"Light days, what is that, some kind of tampon?"
    -Branch Warren