Scott Welch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scott Welch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scott Welch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scott Welch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scott Welch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scott Welch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scott Welch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scott Welch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scott Welch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scott Welch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scott Welch is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Paul Dillet signs with Muscle Pharm?

The post below just went up on PR Newswire:

"The most anticipated sports nutrition company has finally hit the market.
    Muscle Pharm is dedicated to bringing its customers the most advanced supplement line ever developed. Muscle Pharm is backed by the most innovative technology, "Omega Wave System," and a combination of the biggest names in sports nutrition, Paul Dillet "Freakenstein" and Dr. Eric Serrano "The Athletes' Doc," which has given Muscle Pharm products the edge over the competition in bringing a superior line and the future of sports nutrition. For more information please visit: http://www.musclepharm.com/."

SOURCE: http://media.prnewswire.com/en/jsp/l...5627&access=RS
    In health,
    Scott Welch
    www.SupplementGenius.com

ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Scott Welch View Post
    The post below just went up on PR Newswire:

"The most anticipated sports nutrition company has finally hit the market.
    Muscle Pharm is dedicated to bringing its customers the most advanced supplement line ever developed. Muscle Pharm is backed by the most innovative technology, "Omega Wave System," and a combination of the biggest names in sports nutrition, Paul Dillet "Freakenstein" and Dr. Eric Serrano "The Athletes' Doc," which has given Muscle Pharm products the edge over the competition in bringing a superior line and the future of sports nutrition. For more information please visit: http://www.musclepharm.com/."

SOURCE: http://media.prnewswire.com/en/jsp/l...5627&access=RS
    Paul was old skool (but was quite a beast)
    He's got to be like 40-ish at least
    nothin wrong with that but maybe they could have went with a newer guy?
    Buckeyes / Indians / Cavs / Browns

dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    all I'm gonna say
    *MusclePharm: Official Supplement of the UFC*

drew[at]musclepharm.com

RIP G.K. Miller 7/7/1963-2/13/2007

FEAR IS THE MINDKILLER

********.com/musclepharm

Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great, maybe Muscle Pharm can now send me the product that was promised....

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=108319081
    Every man is the builder of a temple called his body.
    Henry David Thoreau

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Big Poppa S View Post

MusclePharm just now got the ball rolling so it's not too insane to think that they haven't gotten your product to you...Have you contacted them directly? If so, what did they say?

donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Hopefully they are getting the product out now. The only downside while being a tester for MP was the initial wait. The package took almost 3 weeks to arrive. Don't worry, it'll be worth the wait
    o_O

Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MBSowards View Post
    MusclePharm just now got the ball rolling so it's not too insane to think that they haven't gotten your product to you...Have you contacted them directly? If so, what did they say?
    Been there, done that...... I don't really care about the product it's just an extra bonus and I think it's great that they were willing to be involved in that fundraiser but I also believe that if they were not ready that they should have at least advised that.

I've got nothing against MP, in fact I previously commended them for getting involved in the WBFF and offering a full sponsorship as one of the prizes.
    Every man is the builder of a temple called his body.
    Henry David Thoreau

dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Been there, done that...... I don't really care about the product it's just an extra bonus and I think it's great that they were willing to be involved in that fundraiser but I also believe that if they were not ready that they should have at least advised that.

I've got nothing against MP, in fact I previously commended them for getting involved in the WBFF and offering a full sponsorship as one of the prizes.
    My apologies man, I actually wasnt aware that we were in that drawing, and Brad is strapped with time that he can use to be on the boards, believe me it has been quite a hectic time with the launch and getting product/labels/manufacturing to where it should be.

If you would pm me your info I'd be glad to forward it to Brad and make sure it gets sent out to you.

drew[at]musclepharm.com

FEAR IS THE MINDKILLER

********.com/musclepharm

As for Paul Dillet, a "signed athlete" isnt quite correct. Actually Paul has been a great help up with MP in terms of opening doors for us in GNC Canada and other places. He wasn't contacted to be a contracted athlete though. That's about all the details I know of.

drew[at]musclepharm.com

FEAR IS THE MINDKILLER

********.com/musclepharm