Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Anti_Illuminati View Post
    FBI wants palm prints, eye scans, tattoo mapping
    http://www.cnn.com/2008/TECH/02/04/f...ics/index.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...r-measure.html
    Airport threat to your laptop: U.S. also gets power to seize iPods and mobiles in new anti-terror measure

Chertoff Says Fingerprints Aren?t ?Personal Data?
    http://thinkprogress.org/2008/04/16/...-fingerprints/

You have no idea how compartmentalization works then.

Were you at ground zero on 9/11/01? Try watching truth rising and look at what the 1st responders and firefighters that were actually there have to say. In fact, why don't you look up their phone numbers and call them and tell them to eff off yourself if you think you know the facts.
    I'm still waiting for comprehensive responses to each of my points as stated in post #21

dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mrawdtsi View Post
    OP... what are you so upset about?

Perhaps it's the fact no one agrees with your bull****? You are a clown. plain and simple.

what credibility you thought you had, was ruined at the creation of this thread and your nonsensical rambling.

wow strong cawk in your brain

fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by cman1787 View Post
    u said u wouldn't care if the government photographs u jacking off in your backyard.

so either u care about your privacy or u don't. which one is it???
    Dude, it's been happening since satelites went into space. Why are you just now acting concerned? Are they gonna send the cops over cause they catch me doing normal things in my backyard? NOPE!!! So why would I care if they photograph me mowing my lawn? I am not back there doing anything illegal so WHY WOULD I CARE? I don't view that as an invasion of my privacy.
    Wise is the bird of prey which does not show its talons.

Tyrael: Mod of Justice. mrawdtsi's Avatar
    mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz
    [QUOTE=Anti_Illuminati;217942181]FBI wants palm prints, eye scans, tattoo mapping

Cool. whats the problem with this?

Were you at ground zero on 9/11/01? Try watching truth rising and look at what the 1st responders and firefighters that were actually there have to say. In fact, why don't you look up their phone numbers and call them and tell them to eff off yourself if you think you know the facts.
    No I was not. 3 of my co-workers were. none of them believe that it was an inside job.

Have you ever been a firefighter? Do you have a clue what that takes? I've seen more in my 4 years as a FF than you EVER will.

Until then, stop putting words in all firefighters mouths that were involved in this tragic incident. Not everyone is as dilusional as you.
    Last edited by mrawdtsi; 09-11-2008 at 10:09 AM.
    |Red Wings|Badgers|Packers|
    PSN: mrawdtsi
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

*Mods/CS will not, nor can they change your username, so don't ask*
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they mass delete your post history or account, so don't ask*
    *Requests for the above will result in negs, its getting out of hand*

- if you're really asking for something like this, you need to re-evaluate your post behavior on these forums.

Anti_Illuminati is a complete loser! (-2000) Anti_Illuminati is a complete loser! (-2000) Anti_Illuminati is a complete loser! (-2000) Anti_Illuminati is a complete loser! (-2000) Anti_Illuminati is a complete loser! (-2000) Anti_Illuminati is a complete loser! (-2000) Anti_Illuminati is a complete loser! (-2000) Anti_Illuminati is a complete loser! (-2000) Anti_Illuminati is a complete loser! (-2000) Anti_Illuminati is a complete loser! (-2000) Anti_Illuminati is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by fenixzona View Post
    Absolutely, I do. I have not had either of those threatened. Will you tell me how I have?
    Originally Posted by jackamo2887 View Post
    And the anti-terror apparatus turned against us? lol please.
    Administration Set to Use New Spy Program in U.S.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...041103655.html

Mukasey Defends Bush Regime Spying, Domestic Military Operations
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...xt=va&aid=8667

Meanwhile, The Washington Post reported Saturday that the Department of Homeland Security "plans to start using the nation's most advanced spy technology for domestic purposes soon, rebuffing challenges by House Democrats over the idea's legal authority."

DHS will "activate" the National Applications Office's satellite surveillance program for (unspecified) domestic purposes. First proposed last August by DHS, the NAO's overhead sensor data will be used by law enforcement "once privacy and civil rights concerns are resolved." DHS has previously averred that the program "will not intercept communications."

This however, is a meaningless parsing of intelligence terminology by DHS, more reflective of its desire to conceal than to reveal the nature of NAO's domestic "mission." Data "captured" by satellites are referred to in the "trade" as GEOINT or Geospatial Intelligence, gathered by satellite, aerial photography, mapping/terrain data, or IMINT, imagery intelligence, gathered from satellite or aerial photography. Strictly speaking, communications monitoring such as that conducted by NSA is referred to as SIGINT, or signals intelligence. The question is: what or whom will be "mapped" by space-based satellites and/or high-altitude spy planes such as Lockheed's U2 or its SR-71 Blackbird?
    We should not be deceived either by Mukasey, Chertoff or by half-hearted gestures from Congress to reign in the "post-Constitutional" Bush regime. Since the 2001 terrorist attacks, the Democratic Party has been complicit with Bush administration claims of unlimited executive power to fight its alleged "war against terror."

From the torture of detainees, the launching of "preemptive" wars of conquest, the circumvention of binding international treaties, to the subversion of Americans' democratic rights under the U.S. Constitution, the Democrats have rubber-stamped and provided Bush and his minions a rationale--"protecting the Homeland"--for overturning all Constitutional restrictions on presidential and military power.

Illegal domestic spying by the FBI, NSA and "security" corporations operating beyond the reach of any meaningful oversight by elected, democratic institutions will continue long after the Bush administration ignobly sails off into the proverbial sunset.
    If the ABOVE FACTS alone do not even make you question the official 9/11 story then you have an I.Q. below 100.
    Last edited by Anti_Illuminati; 09-11-2008 at 09:53 AM.

dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Administration Set to Use New Spy Program in U.S.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...041103655.html

Mukasey Defends Bush Regime Spying, Domestic Military Operations
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...xt=va&aid=8667
    dewd we are going to get kill and the sheeples will get kill too so no point

its to late anyway

Mev will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mev will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mev will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mev will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mev will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mev will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mev will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mev will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mev will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mev will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mev will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    can we start a neg train on Anti-Illuminati

Not because of his views but I just find it so frustrating how he avoids answering questions by posting videos and fear mongering pictures that don't even address the questions asked.

jordan

the guy is all facts.

pure facts

lfm01 is just really nice. (+1000) lfm01 is just really nice. (+1000) lfm01 is just really nice. (+1000) lfm01 is just really nice. (+1000) lfm01 is just really nice. (+1000) lfm01 is just really nice. (+1000) lfm01 is just really nice. (+1000) lfm01 is just really nice. (+1000) lfm01 is just really nice. (+1000) lfm01 is just really nice. (+1000) lfm01 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by 1devil View Post
    Oh the irony. Russian tv is airing this crap. One of the most corrupt and represseive regimes you will ever see is casting stones from it's high horse.
    lol that is kinda ironic
    You're Fat Helen! - Roger

Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey, there you are. I was hoping you would show up and add your input on this matter.

"The Truth movements goal is to wake everyone up of the realities of False Flag Terrorism so it cannot be used in the future to provoke wars and looting of countries. Airing a 9-11 Truth film to any population is within that goal. Furthermore, You cannot unite the whole country of europe and except to shove the same load of **** down their throats at the same time. It is obvious that various EU Nations are beginning to show signs that they do not want war. There is a different between Corruption and pure evil. They are dealing, not with the U.S. Government, but the source, which is Pure EVIL."

That quote says it all. Regardless of an Italian film maker or not, that fact remains, that it's being used as propoganda. Let's say it again... an Italian making a docu about the USA to be aired and debated in Russia. Is that not propoganda? I know the years of economic ruin and poltical striffe leaves you Russians a bit stir crazy, but get over it. So next time you want to say anything to me, make sure you address me as Sir.

how many times do you have to get owned before you stop bs'ing and backtracking??

Russia didnt make the film, stop saying they did. I know you're inlove with Bushie and McCain but just stop.

Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Mev View Post
    can we start a neg train on Anti-Illuminati

Not because of his views but I just find it so frustrating how he avoids answering questions by posting videos and fear mongering pictures that don't even address the questions asked.
    neg trains are against the forum rules

fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Spetsnazos View Post
    how many times do you have to get owned before you stop bs'ing and backtracking??

Russia didnt make the film, stop saying they did. I know you're inlove with Bushie and McCain but just stop.
    Who made the film is not the point. Who cares who made it. The point is the intention for it being shown. Everytime you have tried to "own" me you fall short of your objective. Who I support, politically, has no bearing on you and all the Russian nut huggers here. It will not change the fact that you guys can't see through your own bull crap. Let's state facts and stop with this nonsense.

neg trains are against the forum rules
    And so should your incesant BS.

Anti_Illuminati is a complete loser! (-2000) Anti_Illuminati is a complete loser! (-2000) Anti_Illuminati is a complete loser! (-2000) Anti_Illuminati is a complete loser! (-2000) Anti_Illuminati is a complete loser! (-2000) Anti_Illuminati is a complete loser! (-2000) Anti_Illuminati is a complete loser! (-2000) Anti_Illuminati is a complete loser! (-2000) Anti_Illuminati is a complete loser! (-2000) Anti_Illuminati is a complete loser! (-2000) Anti_Illuminati is a complete loser! (-2000)
    [QUOTE=mrawdtsi;217945041]
    FBI wants palm prints, eye scans, tattoo mapping

Cool. whats the problem with this?
    Would you like to try again?

*** 'helped in Nazi mass-murder'
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/3832141.stm

No I was not. 3 of my co-workers were. none of them believe that it was an inside job.
    I don't 'believe' it was either, it was. Belief is not applicable, de-programming and reversing brainwashing is. Try looking at the facts about how you are being spied on (because you were always the real enemy). Try learning about something called problem-reaction-solution.

Diocletian's Problem-Reaction-Solution
    "A further example of how elites throughout history commit acts of terrorism as a pretext to create enemies and corral populations behind a tyrannical agenda"
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hlight=emperor

Secondly, their "disbelief" and yours do not turn facts into lies. Here's a short education for you and your fellow co-workers:

Excerpt from a formerly Top Secret document from 1963:

"In general, the war system provides the basic motivation for primary social organization. In so doing, it reflects on the societal level the incentives of individual human behavior. The most important of these, for social purposes, is the individual psychological rationale for allegiance to a society and its values. Allegiance requires a cause; a cause requires an enemy. This much is obvious; the critical point is that the enemy that defines the cause must seem genuinely formidable. Roughly speaking, the presumed power of the "enemy" sufficient to warrant an individual sense of allegiance to a society must be proportionate to the size and complexity of the society. Today, of course, that power must be one of unprecedented magnitude and frightfulness."
    Last edited by Anti_Illuminati; 09-11-2008 at 12:43 PM.

mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz
    [QUOTE=Anti_Illuminati;217965391]

Would you like to try again?

*** 'helped in Nazi mass-murder'
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/3832141.stm

I don't 'believe' it was either, it was. Belief is not applicable, de-programming and reversing brainwashing is. Try looking at the facts about how you are being spied on (because you were always the real enemy). Try learning about something called probelm-reaction-solution.

Diocletian's Problem-Reaction-Solution
    "A further example of how elites throughout history commit acts of terrorism as a pretext to create enemies and corral populations behind a tyrannical agenda"
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hlight=emperor

Secondly, their "disbelief" and yours do not turn facts into lies. Here's a short education for you and your fellow co-workers:

Excerpt from a formerly Top Secret document from 1963:

"In general, the war system provides the basic motivation for primary social organization. In so doing, it reflects on the societal level the incentives of individual human behavior. The most important of these, for social purposes, is the individual psychological rationale for allegiance to a society and its values. Allegiance requires a cause; a cause requires an enemy. This much is obvious; the critical point is that the enemy that defines the cause must seem genuinely formidable. Roughly speaking, the presumed power of the "enemy" sufficient to warrant an individual sense of allegiance to a society must be proportionate to the size and complexity of the society. Today, of course, that power must be one of unprecedented magnitude and frightfulness."
    Ok, I'll give this a rest. I'm arguing with a brick wall, who has been programmed to deny ANY other possibilities (even the logical ones)

You sound like a total creationist. So blinded by your own "faith" you cannot think for yourself. Are you Hokiebird by any chance?
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

*Mods/CS will not, nor can they mass delete your post history or account, so don't ask*

- if you're really asking for something like this, you need to re-evaluate your post behavior on these forums.

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Ok, I'll give this a rest. I'm arguing with a brick wall, who has been programmed to deny ANY other possibilities (even the logical ones)

You sound like a total creationist. So blinded by your own "faith" you cannot think for yourself. Are you Hokiebird by any chance?
    Once again you respond to a detailed, sourced answer to your comments with generalized semantics.

The talking box says everything is alright, and anything that disagrees with the talking box is wrong by default. So run along now, no more associating with the box-doubting crazies.
    Last edited by Stizzel; 09-11-2008 at 10:58 AM.
    Official misc attaché to the Kremlin
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

[QUOTE=Stizzel;217970751]

Once again you respond to a detailed, sourced answer to your comments with generalized semantics.

The talking box says everything is already, and anything that disagrees with the talking box is wrong by default. So run along now, no more associating with the box-doubting crazies.
    What do you want us rational beings to say to you fuq heads? There is no reaoning with a retarded person here. You guys are right and us rational guys are all wrong. Bring something other than propoganda and we will see.

97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 1devil View Post
    I'm still waiting for comprehensive responses to each of my points as stated in post #21
    If it isn't at a cooky website that he can copy and paste he will not answer.

[QUOTE=fenixzona;217972731]
    Originally Posted by Stizzel View Post

What do you want us rational beings to say to you fuq heads? There is no reaoning with a retarded person here. You guys are right and us rational guys are all wrong. Bring something other than propoganda and we will see.
    that was not my quote. please fix.

Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

we are to many useless eaters on earth so they need to elimate us/.

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

If this documentary is really propoganda you should have no problem putting holes in it rather than doing nothing but skirt around the subject.

If you're not interested in discussion then feel free to stfu.

It would be nice to find a 'debunker' that has their position based on something more substantial than 'anyone that disagrees with me is a retard'.
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Stizzel View Post
    If this documentary is really propoganda you should have no problem putting holes in it rather than doing nothing but skirt around the subject.

If you're not interested in discussion then feel free to stfu.

It would be nice to find a 'debunker' that has their position based on something more substantial than 'anyone that disagrees with me is a retard'.
    Well you have had 7 years to come up with a witness, or some proof. You know something other than Youtube videos.
    Last edited by 97srad750; 09-11-2008 at 11:05 AM.

fenix didnt i ask you to stop posting unless you had some sense?

you always claim that this stuff is nonsense and propaganda but you cant even point out facts, all you do is sit there and yell "propaganda"

use that little brain of yours, little man.

Originally Posted by 97srad750 View Post
    Well you have had 7 years to come up with a witness some proof. You know something other than Youtube videos.
    lol. Yes anything that is on youtube is obviously fake. Only the talking box is real.

Youtube is just an upload site, genius. That doesn't mean its content isn't real. If you lack the critical thinking skills to sort out real from fake then go ahead and keep your stupid comments to yourself.
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

SikoJames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SikoJames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SikoJames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SikoJames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SikoJames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SikoJames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SikoJames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SikoJames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SikoJames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SikoJames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SikoJames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well you have had 7 years to come up with a witness some proof. You know something other than Youtube videos.
    there have been people coming forward. the media and the people of the likes of you file them away in the nutcase files

[QUOTE=mrawdtsi;217973751]

that was not my quote. please fix.

WOW! How did that happen. Sorry, that was aimed at Stizzle.

Originally Posted by SikoJames View Post
    there have been people coming forward. the media and the people of the likes of you file them away in the nutcase files
    Then where is the proof.

Then where is the proof.
    not the sharpest tool in the shed are you?

Then where is the proof.
    cant you search by yourself

why your so limited to the tv and newspapers

fenix didnt i ask you to stop posting unless you had some sense?

you always claim that this stuff is nonsense and propaganda but you cant even point out facts, all you do is sit there and yell "propaganda"

use that little brain of yours, little man.

Did I tell you to fuq off and mind your p's and q's when addressing me?

Do you live in the USA? What content in those videos nedd refuting? Answer that mofo. All you anti-American bastards do is say negative things and then ask us to prove you wrong. What kinda nonsense is that?

I gonna pull a Spetsnazos tactic:
    Russians worship the devil and make it mandatory to rape your children on a regular basis. Prove me wrong.

See how stupid that is? Wise up son. I know you think your 22 years gives you all the knowledge and wisom you need, but trust me when I say, you still got some growing up to do.