hasanashraf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hasanashraf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hasanashraf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hasanashraf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hasanashraf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hasanashraf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hasanashraf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hasanashraf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hasanashraf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hasanashraf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hasanashraf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

ways to cut belly fat

can any 1 tell me the ways to cut belly fat except cardio and fat loss pills??
    Hasan Ashraf :)

Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You don't need a reason to help people.
    RIP Zyzz & Greg Plitt, my two biggest inspirations.

ElClipo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElClipo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElClipo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElClipo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElClipo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElClipo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElClipo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElClipo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElClipo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElClipo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElClipo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Josh81 View Post
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d7/Machete_Bolo.JPG
    Nice! repped.
    Semper Fi

Will2k84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Will2k84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Will2k84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Will2k84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Will2k84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Will2k84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Will2k84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Will2k84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Will2k84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The only way is to burn more calories than you consume so unless you watch your calories and lower them below maintenance you wont lose anything.

But it's always preferred and much healthier if you use some form of cardio to burn calories rather than starve yourself.

Genetics also plays a role i suppose, some people find it harder to lose fat around their stomach than others but it's always possible but not easily done.

Joelsopher is just really nice. (+1000) Joelsopher is just really nice. (+1000) Joelsopher is just really nice. (+1000) Joelsopher is just really nice. (+1000) Joelsopher is just really nice. (+1000) Joelsopher is just really nice. (+1000) Joelsopher is just really nice. (+1000) Joelsopher is just really nice. (+1000) Joelsopher is just really nice. (+1000) Joelsopher is just really nice. (+1000) Joelsopher is just really nice. (+1000)
    first off, pills dont work.. like hydroxycut and ****, there stupid, and most likely just effect your health more then anything. only thing is to change your diet, and cardio. limit your calories, limit your fats, carbs, etc.

you can probably get a food chart from your doctor, plan something out with him/her.

hullcity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hullcity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hullcity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hullcity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hullcity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hullcity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hullcity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hullcity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hullcity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hullcity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hullcity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Swoll3n View Post
    can any1 tell me a way to be black without being black?

can any1 tell me to become a model without having a beautiful face?

can any1 tell me to get musclez without working out?

can any1 tell me to have a huge penis, without genetics?
    be a hand model...or any other body part model.

hasanashraf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hasanashraf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hasanashraf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hasanashraf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hasanashraf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hasanashraf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hasanashraf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hasanashraf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hasanashraf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hasanashraf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hasanashraf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Swoll3n View Post
    can any1 tell me a way to be black without being black?

can any1 tell me to become a model without having a beautiful face?

can any1 tell me to get musclez without working out?

can any1 tell me to have a huge penis, without genetics?
    I meant that i am doing cardio and working out abs but are there some more way that i can do to reduce my belly fat quickly.
    Hasan Ashraf :)