Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs down Member pushing his religion in MMA section

MMA fighter Evan Tanner died and member: ryanath uses it as a vehicle to turn the MMA sub-forum into his own Sunday school, shoving his religion down everyone's throat. I don't even think Evan Tanner is Christian.

He copied, pasted, and posted this twice in two different threads about Tanner's death:
    Originally Posted by ryannath View Post
    If this is true and then I hope he surrendered to Jesus Christ in the desert. I'm not condemning him, the word of God might, but I am not.. If you feel condemned, that says you know the truth and you know your are living a lie, listening to Satan and letting him run your life. Jesus Saves.. be free, surrender to Jesus.
    repped! Brother in Christ!

Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you.

I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

John 14:1-3
    When told to shut up and take it to R/P:
    I'll pray for you. Do you mind if I keep you in my prayers?
    That's no way to speak to a man of God. I'll pray for you as well.
    As an Atheist I don't hate Christianity, but I do hate these pushy arrogant pricks who feel they need to push their religion like it's crack everywhere they go around the clock like it's their duty and their job to harass people.

I was doing laps around the lake with my girlfriend when two of these dorks wearing slacks, white button-up, and tie try to stop us to tell us that his jesus is our savior and we need to accept him as so. We ran past them ignoring them and as we come back round these two pricks try us again, my girlfriend got so annoyed she told them to shove their jesus up their asses.
    I'm not saying we should kill all the stupid and lazy people, just that we should eliminate warning labels and welfare, let the problem take care of itself.

I do not support military action in Syria.

Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000)
    Put him on ignore. Problem solved

GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    you're 29

OatsandSteak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsandSteak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsandSteak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsandSteak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsandSteak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsandSteak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsandSteak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsandSteak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsandSteak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsandSteak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsandSteak is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Gadsden View Post
    x2 ahhhhh
    I'll FIX your PHONE son MAN.

Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs down

He's derailing threads, changing the subject. Problem not solved because a majority are getting sick of it.
    I'm not saying we should kill all the stupid and lazy people, just that we should eliminate warning labels and welfare, let the problem take care of itself.

Originally Posted by GApump View Post
    you're 29
    You're 24. Not sure where we're supposed to go with this.

Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Dragger View Post
    He's derailing threads, changing the subject. Problem not solved because a majority are getting sick of it.
    ok so do you want a personal army to go in and stop him?

If people are getting sick, they'll all ignore him, neg him, and eventually he'll stop posting. problem solved (again)

nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's what the little red-triangle "Report" button is for.

Don't respond to him, simply Report his preaching and move on.

ok so do you want a personal army to go in and stop him?
    No, I decided to start a thread for him here(this one) so he can take it up here.

I've also used this thread to rant about pushy Christians who feel like it's their job to harass people about their god. This is the religion section, right? Talk about religion and their followers harassing everyone?

Misc Armchair Counsellor MantisShrimp's Avatar
    MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

armbar
    Live Laugh Love,
    MantisShrimp
    Misc Armchair Counsellor

gumbyonroids is a complete loser! (-2000) gumbyonroids is a complete loser! (-2000) gumbyonroids is a complete loser! (-2000) gumbyonroids is a complete loser! (-2000) gumbyonroids is a complete loser! (-2000) gumbyonroids is a complete loser! (-2000) gumbyonroids is a complete loser! (-2000) gumbyonroids is a complete loser! (-2000) gumbyonroids is a complete loser! (-2000) gumbyonroids is a complete loser! (-2000) gumbyonroids is a complete loser! (-2000)
    MMA fighter Evan Tanner died and member: ryanath uses it as a vehicle to turn the MMA sub-forum into his own Sunday school, shoving his religion down everyone's throat. I don't even think Evan Tanner is Christian.

He copied, pasted, and posted this twice in two different threads about Tanner's death:

As an Atheist I don't hate Christianity, but I do hate these pushy arrogant pricks who feel they need to push their religion like it's crack everywhere they go around the clock like it's their duty and their job to harass people.

I was doing laps around the lake with my girlfriend when two of these dorks wearing slacks, white button-up, and tie try to stop us to tell us that his jesus is our savior and we need to accept him as so. We ran past them ignoring them and as we come back round these two pricks try us again, my girlfriend got so annoyed she told them to shove their jesus up their asses.
    Grow some balls.

No one is forcing anything down your throat. No one is forcing you to read what he types.

Get the **** over it.

Originally Posted by gumbyonroids View Post
    Grow some balls.

No one is forcing anything down your throat. No one is forcing you to read what he types.

Get the **** over it.
    He's ruining threads about a good man and a former Champ who has passed away.

That's not cool.

Originally Posted by MantisShrimp View Post
    armbar
    Ah yes, the e-armbar.

AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

People like this make me sick. It's happened in the forum before. These types of Christians just give other Christians a bad image, as they are exploiting someone's death and using people's vulnerable, emotional state to peddle their religion. F*ck him.

I would neg him but apparently I already have recently.

PremierGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) PremierGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) PremierGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) PremierGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) PremierGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) PremierGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) PremierGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) PremierGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) PremierGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) PremierGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) PremierGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I will like an explanation on how he's pushing Christianity. I don't see the pushing. I see your inferrence but not the pushing.

accidentally the whole fl tenthirtytwo's Avatar
    tenthirtytwo is just really nice. (+1000) tenthirtytwo is just really nice. (+1000) tenthirtytwo is just really nice. (+1000) tenthirtytwo is just really nice. (+1000) tenthirtytwo is just really nice. (+1000) tenthirtytwo is just really nice. (+1000) tenthirtytwo is just really nice. (+1000) tenthirtytwo is just really nice. (+1000) tenthirtytwo is just really nice. (+1000) tenthirtytwo is just really nice. (+1000) tenthirtytwo is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'd like an explanation of how you found this thread, oh girl deep in the red.
    As the last legion makes it's way to the skies, I can see in their eyes
    They've already died inside, but as for the outside, I'll take their ****ing heads!
    I will never be what they want me to
    I live by my own path in life, no turning back now
    I won't be held down, forced into a shallow grave built upon their empty ways
    There's no turning back
    Kirisute Gomen - Trivium

ViceStan is just really nice. (+1000) ViceStan is just really nice. (+1000) ViceStan is just really nice. (+1000) ViceStan is just really nice. (+1000) ViceStan is just really nice. (+1000) ViceStan is just really nice. (+1000) ViceStan is just really nice. (+1000) ViceStan is just really nice. (+1000) ViceStan is just really nice. (+1000) ViceStan is just really nice. (+1000) ViceStan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Show him my new book I just ordered on amazon,

"The Nine Gates To The Kingdom Of Shadows"

PremierGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) PremierGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) PremierGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) PremierGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) PremierGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) PremierGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) PremierGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) PremierGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) PremierGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) PremierGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) PremierGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well, let me see . It was the most recent topic so it was the first topic to click on.

Now answer mine. =)

Ohio State Buckeye StartTheMachine's Avatar
    Location: Ohio, NoVa, and eventually studying abroad in Vienna, Austria
    StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by PremierGirl View Post
    Well, let me see . It was the most recent topic so it was the first topic to click on.

Now answer mine. =)
    Most recent topic? Nobody had posted in this thread since September 9th.
    O-H, motherfcuker.

gumbyonroids is a complete loser! (-2000) gumbyonroids is a complete loser! (-2000) gumbyonroids is a complete loser! (-2000) gumbyonroids is a complete loser! (-2000) gumbyonroids is a complete loser! (-2000) gumbyonroids is a complete loser! (-2000) gumbyonroids is a complete loser! (-2000) gumbyonroids is a complete loser! (-2000) gumbyonroids is a complete loser! (-2000) gumbyonroids is a complete loser! (-2000) gumbyonroids is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Someone forced you to read his posts?

Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500) Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500) Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500) Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500) Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500) Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500) Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500) Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500) Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500) Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500) Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500)

Q_Q more, truth hurts

pantera02018 is just really nice. (+1000) pantera02018 is just really nice. (+1000) pantera02018 is just really nice. (+1000) pantera02018 is just really nice. (+1000) pantera02018 is just really nice. (+1000) pantera02018 is just really nice. (+1000) pantera02018 is just really nice. (+1000) pantera02018 is just really nice. (+1000) pantera02018 is just really nice. (+1000) pantera02018 is just really nice. (+1000) pantera02018 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by gumbyonroids View Post
    Grow some balls.

Get the **** over it.
    brb crapping your threads with my atheist bs

will you get over it?

Boffman is a name known to all. (+5000) Boffman is a name known to all. (+5000) Boffman is a name known to all. (+5000) Boffman is a name known to all. (+5000) Boffman is a name known to all. (+5000) Boffman is a name known to all. (+5000) Boffman is a name known to all. (+5000) Boffman is a name known to all. (+5000) Boffman is a name known to all. (+5000) Boffman is a name known to all. (+5000) Boffman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Who cares?

mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Quick, call the police
    Because if it were easy, I wouldn't be interested.

Hesh is not very helpful. (-500) Hesh is not very helpful. (-500) Hesh is not very helpful. (-500) Hesh is not very helpful. (-500) Hesh is not very helpful. (-500) Hesh is not very helpful. (-500) Hesh is not very helpful. (-500) Hesh is not very helpful. (-500) Hesh is not very helpful. (-500) Hesh is not very helpful. (-500) Hesh is not very helpful. (-500)
    "People have too much to do, too many people to meet, to shed a tear for somebody who wants to give up." -The Experiment

Originally Posted by StartTheMachine View Post
    Most recent topic? Nobody had posted in this thread since September 9th.
    wow, you're right. I don't know how I ended up here then. Maybe it was meant for me to shut you guys up ( not to sound mean I just don't know how to rephrase that)

DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    wow, you're right. I don't know how I ended up here then. Maybe it was meant for me to shut you guys up ( not to sound mean I just don't know how to rephrase that)
    what the hell
    We're All Gonna Make It, Brahs

RIP Zyzz

stateless is just really nice. (+1000) stateless is just really nice. (+1000) stateless is just really nice. (+1000) stateless is just really nice. (+1000) stateless is just really nice. (+1000) stateless is just really nice. (+1000) stateless is just really nice. (+1000) stateless is just really nice. (+1000) stateless is just really nice. (+1000) stateless is just really nice. (+1000) stateless is just really nice. (+1000)
    If he continues, report him and put him on ignore.

SlammaJamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlammaJamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlammaJamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlammaJamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlammaJamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlammaJamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlammaJamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlammaJamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlammaJamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlammaJamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlammaJamma is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by GApump View Post
    you're 29
    He's 30.

LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah, bumping a long-dead thread is usually the best way to shut people up who weren't talking until it got bumped.

...wut?

Good thing we have you here to parent us!