Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000)

Footballjoey16 Soothes His Football Joints with Animal Flex

Hey there guys... It's Joe again with a new log. Animal was kind enough to send me a free can of Animal Flex. As for a joint support product, I have never used a product that's only purpose was a joint support. The only product I have taken that helps with joint support at all is Orange Triad by Controlled Labs. That product also is a multivitamin and digestive health product also. During this 44 day period, I will discontinue my use of Orange Triad and pick up a cheap multivitamin from a Walmart or a store alike.

As for any personal joint problems, I have very few. The only noticeable joint problems I have is a right knee that cracks/pops when running up stairs, squatting, or bending it to a 90 degree angle. Even though this is an annoyance, it comes with no pain. I broke my patella in my sophomore year of high school during football and since then I have had this problem. The only time I have any pain in that knee is squatting really heavy (weight used for 1-3 reps). I very rarely do this, but will maybe give this a shot while using the product to see how my knee feels. The only other joint problem I have is the joint by my right elbow. Once in a while, while lifting chest/triceps, I receive sharp pain there and am forced to stop the workout. This problem started during my junior year of high school when I landed on my arm awkwardly while playing cornerback. I also threw out my back on that same play, but that has presented no problems for me.

Throughout my log, I will not be posting my lifts and the weight I used as this has very little to do with the product Animal Flex. I will though, be lifting very heavy weight for little reps to see how my joints feel during this routine. Usually after lifting heavy for 2 weeks, I begin to have a couple joint problems (in my right elbow and right knee) and stop the routine. By lifting heavy and logging how these two areas feel on a daily basis, I hope to seriously figure out how effective Animal Flex is for me.

Please subscribe and follow along. I will be posting some written reviews, but also some video reviews. I suggest you check out my last logs to see if you like the layout and possibly suggest new ideas as for the log. I will be starting this log within the next week.

Enjoy!

Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000)

Flex Me!

Animal Flex - Day One - Leg Workout

Today's featured song is The Animal Song by Savage Garden (haha... it had animal in the title. had to do it!)

No replies yet or comments?

I would also like to let you know I will be discontinuing the "Today's Song" because I believe this log will be better if it just "straight to the point".

Flex Me!

Animal Flex - Day Two - Chest/Tricep Workout

COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz

Thumbs up

Hey bro looking good so far, I started my log on Flex too....It took me about 3 days and I could tell a big difference in my right elbow as well as my other joints being more fluid.Good luck and I'm sub'd Bro
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

Flex Me!

Animal Flex - Day Three - Back/Biceps Workout

Flex Me!

Animal Flex - Day Four - Off Day

No video necessary as on an off day when I don't do any strenuous activity, I don't have any joint pain or anything that bothers me. All I did today was simply walk to the stadium to watch Michigan State stomp on some Florida Atlantic in the rain (Javon Ringer anyone? Don't know who he is... o you will learn soon enough!). After that I just came back and relaxed all day watching other college football. Tomorrow is also an off day but I plan on playing some basketball so I will most likely have something to write about as the jumping from basketball sometimes does borrow that right knee.

Note: I am still taking 1 packet of Flex upon waking. If there is a "desirable" time to take this for the fullest effect, let me know.

workerwoody will become famous soon enough. (+50) workerwoody will become famous soon enough. (+50) workerwoody will become famous soon enough. (+50) workerwoody will become famous soon enough. (+50) workerwoody will become famous soon enough. (+50) workerwoody will become famous soon enough. (+50) workerwoody will become famous soon enough. (+50) workerwoody will become famous soon enough. (+50) workerwoody will become famous soon enough. (+50) workerwoody will become famous soon enough. (+50) workerwoody will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You'll really see the difference after two weeks man. It really has saved me from my bad joints.

Originally Posted by workerwoody View Post
    You'll really see the difference after two weeks man. It really has saved me from my bad joints.
    Thanks a lot for the feedback man. Greatly appreciated. Can't wait to lift heavy back/bi's tomorrow.

Flex Me!

Animal Flex - Day Five - Off Day

Today was another off day (I take weekends off!) However, I was doing physical activity all day. I played basketball and the right knee bothered me only slightly. I also played some ping-pong, which rarely would cause pain in my elbow (I'm pretty serious bout ping-pong!) Anyway, ping-pong rarely bothers my elbow and today it didn't bother it. For this reason, I will not claim that flex helped my elbow today. Tommorow will be heavy back and biceps day which usually causes some serious elbow pain so we are going to see how the flex is working. Cheers and goodnight all.

Universal. Since 1977. Universal Rep's Avatar
    Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FootballJoey16 View Post
    Animal Flex - Day Four - Off Day

No video necessary as on an off day when I don't do any strenuous activity, I don't have any joint pain or anything that bothers me. All I did today was simply walk to the stadium to watch Michigan State stomp on some Florida Atlantic in the rain (Javon Ringer anyone? Don't know who he is... o you will learn soon enough!). After that I just came back and relaxed all day watching other college football. Tomorrow is also an off day but I plan on playing some basketball so I will most likely have something to write about as the jumping from basketball sometimes does borrow that right knee.

Note: I am still taking 1 packet of Flex upon waking. If there is a "desirable" time to take this for the fullest effect, let me know.
    Subbed. No specific time is needed brother.
    New & Improved Universal Rep, For Universal

Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Subbed. No specific time is needed brother.
    thanks a lot man!

Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    thanks a lot man!
    No problem. Be patient...

For the record, Animal Flex is one of my Four Pillars.

Flex Me!

Animal Flex - Day 5 - Back/Biceps Workout

Flex Me!

Animal Flex - Day Six - Shoulder Workout

Likin' the vids... Easy to follow.

Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Likin' the vids... Easy to follow.
    thanks again for the feedback. I just think it can be kind of cool because even if someone doesn't want to follow along, I can just combine all videos at the end (inserting "day one" n such between each day) so people can just watch one big contemplation if they are thinking about starting the product.

(now i just need to figure out how to edit txt in and such... but im sure that's easy.)

workerwoody will become famous soon enough. (+50) workerwoody will become famous soon enough. (+50) workerwoody will become famous soon enough. (+50) workerwoody will become famous soon enough. (+50) workerwoody will become famous soon enough. (+50) workerwoody will become famous soon enough. (+50) workerwoody will become famous soon enough. (+50) workerwoody will become famous soon enough. (+50) workerwoody will become famous soon enough. (+50) workerwoody will become famous soon enough. (+50) workerwoody will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thanks again for the feedback. I just think it can be kind of cool because even if someone doesn't want to follow along, I can just combine all videos at the end (inserting "day one" n such between each day) so people can just watch one big contemplation if they are thinking about starting the product.

(now i just need to figure out how to edit txt in and such... but im sure that's easy.)
    good idea.

Originally Posted by workerwoody View Post
    good idea.
    thanks, glad to have you following along.

Flex Me!

Animal Flex - Day Seven - Leg Workout

Flex Me!

Animal Flex - Day Eight - Chest/Triceps Workout

Flex Me!

Animal Flex - Day Nine, Ten, and Eleven - Off Days

Hey guys. As you know, I usually take Saturday and Sunday off. Well, my parents ended up coming up Friday morning and I spent the day with them, considering they do stay with me when they come up. We went out to a couple stores and bought stuff in the morning and went to dinner at night. I did not get the chance to workout on Friday. Saturday was the big Michigan State vs. Notre Dame game (WHOOT GO MSU!).
    Anyway, to the Flex. No real physical activity at all this weekend. Sitting around, watching football games. Spending some time with the parents. Going to the pledge dinner at the frat. However, today is technically Day Twelve so I will be going to work out shortly and get back to you soon!

Universal Nutrition Universal_1977's Avatar
    Universal_1977 is just really nice. (+1000) Universal_1977 is just really nice. (+1000) Universal_1977 is just really nice. (+1000) Universal_1977 is just really nice. (+1000) Universal_1977 is just really nice. (+1000) Universal_1977 is just really nice. (+1000) Universal_1977 is just really nice. (+1000) Universal_1977 is just really nice. (+1000) Universal_1977 is just really nice. (+1000) Universal_1977 is just really nice. (+1000) Universal_1977 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Awesome log Joey. Subbed. This is the first log I've seen made up on mainly videos. Very cool idea.
    The F O R V M: forum.animalpak.com
    Animal: www.animalpak.com | info@animalpak.com
    Universal: www.universalnutrition.com | info@universalnutrition.com

25 Years of Animal.

COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz

Thumbs up

Animal Flex - Day Nine, Ten, and Eleven - Off Days

Hey guys. As you know, I usually take Saturday and Sunday off. Well, my parents ended up coming up Friday morning and I spent the day with them, considering they do stay with me when they come up. We went out to a couple stores and bought stuff in the morning and went to dinner at night. I did not get the chance to workout on Friday. Saturday was the big Michigan State vs. Notre Dame game (WHOOT GO MSU!).
    Anyway, to the Flex. No real physical activity at all this weekend. Sitting around, watching football games. Spending some time with the parents. Going to the pledge dinner at the frat. However, today is technically Day Twelve so I will be going to work out shortly and get back to you soon!
    looking forward to the update bro
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

Flex Me!

Animal Flex - Day Twelve - Back/Biceps Workout

Originally Posted by Universal_1977 View Post
    Awesome log Joey. Subbed. This is the first log I've seen made up on mainly videos. Very cool idea.
    Thanks a lot man. I thought it'd be cool so I'd give it a shot. I've used this type of layout once before... but started the videos halfway through the log. Thanks for the feedback!

Originally Posted by countrymike View Post
    looking forward to the update bro
    Thanks for following along man!

Thumbs up

Thanks for following along man!
    Anything for a friend bro
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

Flex Me!

Animal Flex - Day Thirteen - Shoulder Workout

Flex Me!

Animal Flex - Day Fourteen - Legs Workout