Swolesmeagol has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Swolesmeagol has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Can I do back the day after chest

wondering bc I was doing biceps and tris after chest but I was told I'll just slow my growth I do one muscle group a day and I was wondering if I could do chest back legs arms then shoulders or is shoulder before bis and tris. Need ur help guys

Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Looks alright to me mate, no matter what program you use, you are going to have some overlaps...I wouldnt train biceps on chest/tris day though, do it after back dude. Chest, legs, back, shoulders, arms. Thats the split I use and its working really well. The only fault in it for me is doing Deadlifts the day after squats, but oh well.

TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You can run more than one muscle group per workout. Its rediculous not to, it woudl take forever. People would be running like nine day splits.

Anyway, I like to put back and bi, chest and tri togather. That way the arm muscle already has some fatigue in it from teh larger compound movements before by the time I get to the isolation exercises.

Really the big thing to remember is to try and avoid hitting the same muscle two days in a row. So if you do chest on monday, you dont want to do tri on tuesday, since tris would have already been worked as a secondary group when you did chest. Sometimes its unavoidable, but use your best judgement.

ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes, that is fine.
    Who was this love of yours?

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I change my splits weekly to keep my workouts fresh. I might do chest/tris one week, then chest/bis the next...it's always worked well for me and it never gets boring!

PUMP2356 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PUMP2356 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PUMP2356 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PUMP2356 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PUMP2356 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PUMP2356 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PUMP2356 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PUMP2356 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PUMP2356 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PUMP2356 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PUMP2356 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TonySturch View Post
    You can run more than one muscle group per workout. Its rediculous not to, it woudl take forever. People would be running like nine day splits.

Anyway, I like to put back and bi, chest and tri togather. That way the arm muscle already has some fatigue in it from teh larger compound movements before by the time I get to the isolation exercises.

Really the big thing to remember is to try and avoid hitting the same muscle two days in a row. So if you do chest on monday, you dont want to do tri on tuesday, since tris would have already been worked as a secondary group when you did chest. Sometimes its unavoidable, but use your best judgement.
    Right on. The only way you could work triceps the next that is if you did a neck press with elbows flared out. dumbbell flies, dumbbell incline press, and gironda dips. All of those are isolation exercises for the chest with no tricep involvement if you perform it correctly