Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    zeebodybuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zeebodybuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zeebodybuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zeebodybuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zeebodybuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zeebodybuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zeebodybuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zeebodybuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zeebodybuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zeebodybuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zeebodybuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Athletic Edge Nutrition

Hi any1 currently using this stack.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5026393

have you gained strength and size fast as the products claim..

I was told MAN Clout was the best supp for strength. How does this compare..
    The Blueprint works!
    http://www.bodybuildingsupplements.com/Q-A.html

Zee'z Huge Controlled Labs Stack. Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=452760731&posted=1#post452760731

Bigger Stronger Faster on USPLabs Stack
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=566989171#post566989171

rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    they are a different class products brah.

haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Intrabolic is Amazing. It and clout share beta-alanine, but not much else. I'd personally do a Creatine (mono/orotine/size-on) + Intrabolic for a killer combo.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing A Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree

It's Time to go APE! ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION's Avatar
    ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Follow us on ********: www.********.com/AthleticEdgeNutrition?ref=ts&fref=ts

SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hi there

There a lot of people on this forum that have used the IntrAstack (IntrAbolic and IntraXCell) and IntrAbolic,IntraXCell and steel Edge.

I will post 1 or 2 reviews from others that have used them as stacks as well as give you the link to view a lot of feedback from these supplements by themselves as well as them together.

here is the LINK to the reviews of the supplements from AEN
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1013856

Originally Posted by Mickfootie View Post

IntraStack Final Review :

As i have been on this stack now for 3-4 months i think it is time to give my overall thoughts, feelings and results.

I have used these before but not on a long term basis. The results from the shorter run where great so i ran it longer term to see how much better this stack could get. What can i say.......................

THIS STACK IS AWESOME !

I started to see results in the gym within the first couple of weeks as far as endurance and strength increases. This only improved on each and every workout. I actually started to use the IntrAbolic for Cardio sessions too and this enhanced my progress even further.
    My recovery was excellent and was ready for another workout very quickly and never had to drag my ass to gym. I was always up for it and ready to go even after coming off my night shift workoing.

As for prolonged use of the IntraStack, this was more impressive to me.
    At around the 6-8 week mark i saw definate improvements in my body composition and lowered BF. 'The Mirror never lies'....
    My strength and endurance only got better and better too with the more i was on the stack. This in total made for some very intense and focused workouts and so allowed me to really push myself the extra mile.... so to speak....

I finished off at 170lb in weight and a fall in BF% to 16.8%. My weight is only up by 2lb on when i started but has been on a more consistant basis instead of fluctuations. Also with the BF% down from 17.5% to 16.8% i probably gained more on the lean mass side. My body shape changed throughout and photo's through the log can be seen.

This is definatley a STACK that ALL should be considering to add to there regimes as it will really enhance what you have already got in strength/endurance and body shape.
    This is now at the center of my supplement regime and i think it will be for a long time to come. I will however be laying off the IXL for a 4 week break before starting on it again for another 3 months at least.

IntraStack Verdict - An Awesome 10/10 without question.

That is all for now folks and i will be doing some other logs in the near future so please look out for them.........

Originally Posted by Beast2Be View Post

Final Review on the "IntraStack"

Ingredients/Profile - (10/10)

Looking at the profile alone should make someone want to buy it. First, i'll go over Intrabolic. With Whey Protein Hydrolysates, 5g Leucine, 3.2g Beta-Alanine, a great amount of Free-form amino acids and Minerals, what more could you ask for. This is hand's down one of the best intra-workout profiles I have EVER seen. Now let's take a look at IntraXCell. It has a sufficient dose of BA (2g), NAC, and Alpha Lipoic Acid. Just take 1 serving (3 caps) and your good to go

Value/Price - (10/10)

I've seen alot of people complain about the price of these products. What there not seeing is that AEN uses the highest quality ingredients possible, and still offers them at a reasonable price. Sure something like Xtend is cheaper, but does it's profile compare to Intrabolic, I think not! Take a quick glance at the profile of both products and tell me there not worth it

Anyone who uses Beta-Alanine for the first time will experience "the tingles". I've used several BA products over the past year or so and only had the tingles on a couple occassions. My first few doses of Intrabolic gave me tingles like I have never felt before. I felt them in my arms, calves, and hands. The effect was far more noticeable than what I have experienced from other products. This tells you something about the quality of AEN's products

Taste - (9/10)

It took me a couple of days to get the taste just right on "Fresh Green Apple". I've found that 16oz of water is the sweet spot. It's not too watered down, but not too strong either. It really does taste and smell like Green Apples, which was a surprise to me. I have never tasted a "good" intra-workout supplement before (besides Xtend). Im giving this a 9 out of 10 because it could be a little bit more sweet, in my opinion. Definitely a refreshing taste though!

Energy/Endurance - (10/10)

Easily the greatest thing about the IntraStack. My energy and endurance throughout the past 4 weeks has never been greater. I've been decreasing my calories every 2 or so weeks, cycling my carbs, and dropping weight by the week. You would think that being on a cut would make your workouts "dull" due to the lack of energy from carbs/calories. With the IntraStack, I never had this problem. There were days that I took in less than 100 carbs, yet I had a TON of energy and endurance throughout my training and cardio session

The majority of my training revolves around Supersets. Usually, I have to rest around 2 minutes between each superset to feel fully recovered and ready to hit the weights again. Throughout the past couple of weeks, I have been able to keep my rest periods to 1 minute or less and still have enough energy/strength to get good sets in. Im never tired during training, and surprisingly still have energy after my workout to do cardio. There were days that I hit the weights for 60-75 minutes and was able to run 2-3 miles afterwards with ease!

The greatest part about it is that it only gets better by the workout. I was pleased with the increased endurance after the first couple workouts, but it's been even better as of lately! I couldn't imagine how good your endurance would be if you cycled Intrabolic/IntraXCell for months at a time I'll be able to see though due to the fact that 2 tubs of Citrus Intrabolic are on the way

Strength/Pumps - (10/10)

After losing 5 pounds in 4 weeks you would think my strength would suffer. Will guess what, it didn't Over the past couple weeks I have been able to increase the number of reps on several exercises. Being able to do this on a cut was truly surprising to me. I'd like to see what kind of gains would be seen on a bulk

As far as pumps goes, it was nothing out of the ordinary. Considering Intrabolic is not made for a "pump", im not dissapointed. There were several occasions that I would feel a full body pump during a workout. The extra endurance you receive from these products helps you workout at a higher intensity, therefore giving you better/increased pumps

Would I recommend the "IntraStack"?

HELL YES I would! The IntraStack has far exceeded my expectations and has given "intra-workout" supplementation a new meaning. AEN makes top quality products and offers them at an affordable price. Whether your trying to cut, bulk, or recomp, the IntraStack would make for a great addition. The increased endurance will give you some of the best workouts and cardio sessions you will EVER experience. At least try the products and see what you think. They will not disappoint

If you have ANY questions feel free to PM me and I will get them answered for you.
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

zeebodybuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zeebodybuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zeebodybuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zeebodybuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zeebodybuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zeebodybuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zeebodybuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zeebodybuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zeebodybuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zeebodybuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zeebodybuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    are you a REP for athletic egde.

I am very interested in trying out the above 3.. but all i know right now is intra bolic is better then xtend and purple wraath from what users have said on this forum..

Im more concerned aboutthe pumps you get from this stack also how quick you start to see size gains and strength..

If you have ANY questions feel free to PM me and I will get them answered for you.[/QUOTE]
    The Blueprint works!

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you have your diet right, IntrAbolic will definitely help with size and strength. Size is more dependent on your diet than what product you're taking intraworkout, imo, and strength will increase due to the extra amount of time you're able to spend in the gym because of the product.

I have noticed extra sets, extra reps, increased recovery and decreased DOMS while using IntrAbolic and IntraXCell.

I would recommend the Apple flavor if you just like to mix it with water, or the Citrus flavor if you like to add Crystal Light, etc. to your drinks.

Definitely one of my favorite products out right now.

As for pumps, I think those are dependent on nutrition/training style really, and so that being said I'm always having good pumps in the gym really. IntrAbolic can decrease the amount of time between sets will will have a positive benefit towards pumps in the gym though.

Definitely recommend checking it out.

ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by zeebodybuilder View Post
    are you a REP for athletic egde.

I am very interested in trying out the above 3.. but all i know right now is intra bolic is better then xtend and purple wraath from what users have said on this forum..

Im more concerned aboutthe pumps you get from this stack also how quick you start to see size gains and strength..
    If you have ANY questions feel free to PM me and I will get them answered for you.
    Yes he's a rep, it shows it in his signature. I gave you two links with a TON of feedback on all your products in question.
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    AEN had solid supplements and IntrAbolic is one of my favorites. Citrus is the best for me. Right now I'm running IntrAbolic and SizeOn intraworkout and the results so far have been solid.
    o_O

Originally Posted by donoh View Post
    AEN had solid supplements and IntrAbolic is one of my favorites. Citrus is the best for me. Right now I'm running IntrAbolic and SizeOn intraworkout and the results so far have been solid.
    cool
    The Blueprint works!

Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000)
    intrabolic is a damn good product.

Any 1 Used Intraxcell Or Steel Edge

Hi any recommend these supps to be used with Intrabolic as im definately getting this? what should i use with this? I was thinking of adding the above 2 in the title?

any recommedations by users who gaineed strength and size?

individually how will you rate the 2 supps

INTRAXCELL,,

STEEL EDGE,,

thanks
    The Blueprint works!

UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Mr. Aries View Post
    intrabolic is a damn good product.
    Probably my favorite in its realm of product.
    UNCnate@gmail.com, B.Sc, ASCM CPT

Hi any recommend these supps to be used with Intrabolic as im definately getting this? what should i use with this? I was thinking of adding the above 2 in the title?

INTRAXCELL,,

STEEL EDGE,,

thanks
    1. Yes, add IntraXCell as the two products were designed to be taken together
    2. If you can find SteelEdge until it's back in stock, it certianly is a great stack with our other two products.

3. You COULD add some creatine i.e creapure

4. I linked you to our review thread that showed LOTS of individual reviews of our products.

5. All three of our products are sold in the UK at chucks if interested, they likely still have SteelEdge as well

kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

INTRAXCELL,,

STEEL EDGE,,

thanks
    IntrAbolic will definitely assist in adding strength and size with a great diet. Along with IntraXcell your muscular endurance would be NOTICEABLY enhanced. You will reap bodybuilding and athletic benefits from this stack.

Creatine wise, you can add bulk creapure at around 3 to 5 grams per day. Or if you wanted something like Clout, you can add Orotine + ALCAR to your IntrAbolic! This will help with strength as well.

For Size, look at adding Supercarb, or like Gatorade to IntrAbolic as well.

Thats one of the great things about IntrAbolic is its versatility.

aoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm definitely liking intrabolic in the recovery department. Just started a totally new strength training program so i'll have to see how i do in that department. I definitely recommend it however. Personally, i can't wait to stack intrabolic with Omega's Thunder v2
    Revenge they say, is a sucker's game. True love is harder to come
    by.

Originally Posted by aoba View Post
    I'm definitely liking intrabolic in the recovery department. Just started a totally new strength training program so i'll have to see how i do in that department. I definitely recommend it however. Personally, i can't wait to stack intrabolic with Omega's Thunder v2
    Very nice, if you aren't already, the first supplement you should stack IntrAbolic with is, IntraXCell, as you still need another source of beta-alanine on non training days. The BA content in IA, will efficacious 3.2g, will benefit from a boost of one serving of IntraXCell.

When is the omega product coming out?

aoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION View Post
    Very nice, if you aren't already, the first supplement you should stack IntrAbolic with is, IntraXCell, as you still need another source of beta-alanine on non training days, as well as the BA content in IA, likely benefiting from a boost of one serving of IntraXCell.

When is the omega product coming out?
    I got first order for that I use First Order on cardio days (sometimes E2 voltage if i have it), and intrabolic on weight training days.

The omega product should be in production pretty soon from what i've heard...maybe a week or so. After that it has to hit all the distributors...i'm hoping not more than a month...although don't quote on that since it's still pretty much speculation at this point until more news starts pouring in.
    Revenge they say, is a sucker's game. True love is harder to come
    by.

sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MBSowards View Post
    If you have your diet right, IntrAbolic will definitely help with size and strength. Size is more dependent on your diet than what product you're taking intraworkout, imo, and strength will increase due to the extra amount of time you're able to spend in the gym because of the product.

I have noticed extra sets, extra reps, increased recovery and decreased DOMS while using IntrAbolic and IntraXCell.

I would recommend the Apple flavor if you just like to mix it with water, or the Citrus flavor if you like to add Crystal Light, etc. to your drinks.

Definitely one of my favorite products out right now.

As for pumps, I think those are dependent on nutrition/training style really, and so that being said I'm always having good pumps in the gym really. IntrAbolic can decrease the amount of time between sets will will have a positive benefit towards pumps in the gym though.

Definitely recommend checking it out.
    i heard they redid the formulas. i was thinking of buying some but i wanted to make sure i know if i get the newest formulas. whats different on the ingredients list of the newer formulas? and also i heard that the citrus is reformlated but the apples not the newest forumla yet . is thiss true?

kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sickonstorm View Post
    i heard they redid the formulas. i was thinking of buying some but i wanted to make sure i know if i get the newest formulas. whats different on the ingredients list of the newer formulas? and also i heard that the citrus is reformlated but the apples not the newest forumla yet . is thiss true?
    bb.com is all new stuff.

new flavoring no formula change*
    Last edited by kerplunk; 09-09-2008 at 11:25 AM.

Where did you hear that from? The formula of IntrAbolic has NEVER changed an incling since its launch in 2007. The ONLY change ever made was to improve the flavor of the fresh green apple, which we greatly did. Citrus has never changed and is well liked by most.

The old apple flavor sold our probably 3-4 months ago, with bb.com and all our other resellers, only have the new improved flavored green apple.

Not directed to you, but where do people get alot of this info from? I was told our SteelEdge formula was DQ'd by people acting like they know what they are talking about? SteelEdge IS on back order but will be in stock by mid October, its currently manufacturing.

And YES, we are coming out with a NEW product in late oct/sept and YES it will kick ass.

And yes, we are working one new flavors of IntrAbolic, blue raspberry in particular tastes incredible..stay tuned

sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking

Originally Posted by ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION View Post
    Where did you hear that from? The formula of IntrAbolic has NEVER changed an incling since its launch in 2007. The ONLY change ever made was to improve the flavor of the fresh green apple, which we greatly did. Citrus has never changed and is well liked by most.

The old apple flavor sold our probably 3-4 months ago, with bb.com and all our other resellers, only have the new improved flavored green apple.

Not directed to you, but where do people get alot of this info from? I was told our SteelEdge formula was DQ'd by people acting like they know what they are talking about? SteelEdge IS on back order but will be in stock by mid October, its currently manufacturing.

And YES, we are coming out with a NEW product in late oct/sept and YES it will kick ass.

And yes, we are working one new flavors of IntrAbolic, blue raspberry in particular tastes incredible..stay tuned
    cool ,so bb.com has all the new flavors?i love anything thats green apple. my citrus sample should be here soon though so i wont purchase yet. also is intracell a creatine? if so, wouldnt it be less effective then regular POWERED mono, cause i heard pills are less effective.

Originally Posted by kerplunk View Post
    bb.com is all new stuff.

new flavoring no formula change*
    ok cool, i was only concerned cause i saw a thread where someone received expired green mag from here, and someone else got the old formula superpump =(.

fireman+scott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fireman+scott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fireman+scott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    AEN has great products

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ok cool, i was only concerned cause i saw a thread where someone received expired green mag from here, and someone else got the old formula superpump =(.
    Not an issue. BB.com is the new stuff, I just bought one of each flavor.

As for IntraXCell it's my favorite pill form BA product, I won't use another one ever again most likely, and Steel Edge is great too.

If you can find Steel Edge by it. Not a huge fan of the taste of it (it was alright I suppose) but it was effective.

IntrAbolic and IntraXCell for sure (IXC will make IA last longer and be more effective in the long run) and Steel Edge if you can find it and don't have a current Preworkout drink.

Hope that helps, and let me know if you have any other questions.

cool ,so bb.com has all the new flavors?i love anything thats green apple. my citrus sample should be here soon though so i wont purchase yet. also is intracell a creatine? if so, wouldnt it be less effective then regular POWERED mono, cause i heard pills are less effective.
    Yes, they have for months now. IntraXCell is NOT creatine, it is a beta-alanine product, here's the FAQ-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=890283

You can certainly stack a creatine product with IntraXCell though but they work very differently.

Originally Posted by fireman+scott View Post
    AEN has great products
    Thank you Sir, which products of our do you use?

rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The Intrastack is awesome. A staple for me. I have not used Steel Edge on a consistent basis however I did think it is a very potent formula based on a few samples.
    Athletic Edge Nutrition
    http://bodybuilding.com/store/ae/ae.htm

"But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward."
    -Rocky

Originally Posted by rudyky08 View Post
    The Intrastack is awesome. A staple for me. I have not used Steel Edge on a consistent basis however I did think it is a very potent formula based on a few samples.
    i would like samples of steel edge or even intra cells. if they are available. and i still never got my intrabolic samples i asked for from 2 weeks ago . =(.

Originally Posted by kerplunk View Post
    IntrAbolic will definitely assist in adding strength and size with a great diet. Along with IntraXcell your muscular endurance would be NOTICEABLY enhanced. You will reap bodybuilding and athletic benefits from this stack.

Creatine wise, you can add bulk creapure at around 3 to 5 grams per day. Or if you wanted something like Clout, you can add Orotine + ALCAR to your IntrAbolic! This will help with strength as well.

For Size, look at adding Supercarb, or like Gatorade to IntrAbolic as well.

Thats one of the great things about IntrAbolic is its versatility.
    so could i use clout and intrabolic with steel edge and intraxcell? or would that be too much BA?
    The Blueprint works!

so could i use clout and intrabolic with steel edge and intraxcell? or would that be too much BA?
    Does Clout have BA? If so it would be too much, imo, if not you could do

Steel Edge pre, IntrAbolic intra, and intraxcell a few hours later on (or earlier if you work out later)