Lee Promotions is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lee Promotions is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lee Promotions is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lee Promotions is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lee Promotions is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lee Promotions is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lee Promotions is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lee Promotions is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lee Promotions is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lee Promotions is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lee Promotions is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Johnny Stewart 3 weeks out Atlantic City Pro

Johnny looking at 3 weeks out!

G Lee

WWW.LEEPROMOTIONS.COM
    WWW.STEWARTFITNESS.COM
    Last edited by Lee Promotions; 02-03-2009 at 06:58 AM.
    WWW.LEEPROMOTIONS.COM

TheGut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looks ****

Lee Promotions is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lee Promotions is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lee Promotions is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lee Promotions is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lee Promotions is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lee Promotions is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lee Promotions is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lee Promotions is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lee Promotions is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lee Promotions is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lee Promotions is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Really

Really? Post up your pics so we understand why you think he looks like ****.
    WWW.LEEPROMOTIONS.COM

GETURSWELLON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GETURSWELLON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GETURSWELLON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GETURSWELLON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GETURSWELLON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GETURSWELLON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GETURSWELLON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GETURSWELLON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GETURSWELLON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GETURSWELLON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GETURSWELLON has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yeah really,he comes into my gym frequently and let me tell you,hes a big dude in real life and his skin looks like paper.its pretty wild.JS is a cool guy to talk to and is very open about AAS
    OBSESSION IS A TERM LAZY PEOPLE USE TO DESCRIBE THE DEDICATED!

ANARKY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ANARKY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ANARKY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ANARKY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ANARKY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ANARKY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ANARKY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ANARKY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ANARKY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ANARKY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ANARKY is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Hollywood9543 View Post
    I think he means at an IFBB Pro level he looks ****. Compare him to the guys in the Olympia and tell me he's top 10...if that.

Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ANARKY View Post
    I think he means at an IFBB Pro level he looks ****. Compare him to the guys in the Olympia and tell me he's top 10...if that.
    Didn't know he was competing in the Olympia, thought he was prepping for the Atlantic City Pro.
    " ----------I`m your Huckleberry......'"

John Adams

Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Damn, he's come a long way since I last watched The Daily Show.
    Interested in investing in militarizing poultry? Based in our Southernmost continent, no local taxes, no laws to worry about, guaranteed return! PM for further details

buildchest.blogspot.com i.am.legend's Avatar
    i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    strong tricep insertions

TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by i.am.legend View Post
    strong tricep insertions
    stronger brachialis
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\

Road back from herniated disc(feb. 10')
    Squat: 465
    Deadlift: 535

********.com/VizionFitness

Above average aas abuser. sikboy's Avatar
    sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheGame76 View Post
    stronger brachialis
    x2.
    Recip's Fierce Crew!!!!

If i cant be the best i can be, i dont want to be.

Who we are is but a stepping stone to what we can become.

IM THE NEGGERNAUT BITCH!!

DONT PM ME ABOUT WHERE TO GET GEAR OR ANCILLARIES, I DONT KNOW YOU AND I WILL FORWARD YOUR PM TO A MOD!

I am immortal
    I have inside me blood of kings
    I have no rival
    No man can be my equal
    Take me to the future of new earth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnrXiaPVeHY

buildchest.blogspot.com i.am.legend's Avatar
    i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Triceps look torn

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    He's probably doing the master's division. He got 2nd at the Pro world that Bob Chick won.

Yep!

Originally Posted by stealth_swimmer View Post
    He's probably doing the master's division. He got 2nd at the Pro world that Bob Chick won.
    Right on Stealth. Johnny is actually 46 years old. This will be his last show. Johnny has been in the sport for a long time and is very well respected. He runs Stewart Fitness in Charlotte NC. Johnny is busy from 5 in the morning to usually 9 at night training, doing free posing classes every other Sunday and doing offseason and contest prep for his athletes. He rarely gets time to himself. But thats Johnny. Here are a few pics of some of his athletes. Wish Johnny good luck on his show!!

Greg Lee
    WWW.LEEPROMOTIONS.COM

RickRoss is just really nice. (+1000) RickRoss is just really nice. (+1000) RickRoss is just really nice. (+1000) RickRoss is just really nice. (+1000) RickRoss is just really nice. (+1000) RickRoss is just really nice. (+1000) RickRoss is just really nice. (+1000) RickRoss is just really nice. (+1000) RickRoss is just really nice. (+1000) RickRoss is just really nice. (+1000) RickRoss is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yea, when people comment on pros they mean with respect to other pros.

infinate will become famous soon enough. (+50) infinate will become famous soon enough. (+50) infinate will become famous soon enough. (+50) infinate will become famous soon enough. (+50) infinate will become famous soon enough. (+50) infinate will become famous soon enough. (+50) infinate will become famous soon enough. (+50) infinate will become famous soon enough. (+50) infinate will become famous soon enough. (+50) infinate will become famous soon enough. (+50) infinate will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Right on Stealth. Johnny is actually 46 years old. This will be his last show. Johnny has been in the sport for a long time and is very well respected. He runs Stewart Fitness in Charlotte NC. Johnny is busy from 5 in the morning to usually 9 at night training, doing free posing classes every other Sunday and doing offseason and contest prep for his athletes. He rarely gets time to himself. But thats Johnny. Here are a few pics of some of his athletes. Wish Johnny good luck on his show!!

Greg Lee
    jesus look at the first pics shoulders named wood crazy

Edit: He trains Trey?
    owe me
    mr_traps

Originally Posted by infinate View Post
    jesus look at the first pics shoulders named wood crazy

Edit: He trains Trey?
    The first pic is of Darron Glenn. He was a middle weight and will be competing in light heavy. The picture posted was when Darron was at 174lbs at Nationals in 2006. He came in 2 smooth in 2007 so decided to move up a weight class. Here are current pics of Darron Hollywood Glenn. And yes, Johnny now does Trey Brewers diet and Nutrition. Look for Trey at Nationals.
    WWW.LEEPROMOTIONS.COM

feelin like im lookin ;) MrMetabolism's Avatar
    MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    sweet car

Ev1L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ev1L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ev1L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ev1L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ev1L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ev1L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ev1L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ev1L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ev1L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ev1L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ev1L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Daron Glenn err Hollywood is cool as ****. I haven't seen him around town lately though.

Johnny is a cool guy to talk to though and his diets are the real deal. I wish him the best of luck and as soon I am done being a broke college student I will end up training with him

Registered User TheStiffmeister's Avatar
    TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000)

wow man, he must be on some aplodan or something. that is one hell of a transformation.
    Godhand502 = the man!

KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TheStiffmeister View Post

wow man, he must be on some aplodan or something. that is one hell of a transformation.
    Please, don't bring that weak sauce in here.... he's on Anabolic Halo

Registered User TheStiffmeister's Avatar
    TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by KarateChris View Post
    Please, don't bring that weak sauce in here.... he's on Anabolic Halo
    i guess he was cryogenically frozen like nano vapour then brought back to life as a big black bber.

**** is nuts!
    Godhand502 = the man!

inkedouttrucca is not very helpful. (-500) inkedouttrucca is not very helpful. (-500) inkedouttrucca is not very helpful. (-500) inkedouttrucca is not very helpful. (-500) inkedouttrucca is not very helpful. (-500) inkedouttrucca is not very helpful. (-500) inkedouttrucca is not very helpful. (-500) inkedouttrucca is not very helpful. (-500) inkedouttrucca is not very helpful. (-500) inkedouttrucca is not very helpful. (-500) inkedouttrucca is not very helpful. (-500)
    im still trying to find out how this atlantic city tickets work. do u buy prejudging 10.30 /2.00 finals at 6.00 ugh

Interview

Keep an eye on Musculardevelopment.com. Dave Palumbo will have a precontest interview with Johnny Stewart! Johnny looks great!! Good luck to you Big J!!!!

The Family
    G Lee
    WWW.LEEPROMOTIONS.COM

Crusher- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crusher- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crusher- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crusher- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crusher- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crusher- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crusher- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crusher- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crusher- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crusher- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    The first pic is of Darron Glenn. He was a middle weight and will be competing in light heavy. The picture posted was when Darron was at 174lbs at Nationals in 2006. He came in 2 smooth in 2007 so decided to move up a weight class. Here are current pics of Darron Hollywood Glenn. And yes, Johnny now does Trey Brewers diet and Nutrition. Look for Trey at Nationals.
    174!! are you kidding?? how tall is the dude? he's farking massive!
    "The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else... I hate that". - Arnold

Darron

Originally Posted by Crusher- View Post
    174!! are you kidding?? how tall is the dude? he's farking massive!
    Darron is 5'7" tall. See more contest pics of Darron Hollywood Glenn at WWW.LEEPROMOTIONS.COM

G Lee
    WWW.LEEPROMOTIONS.COM