yaya6969 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yaya6969 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yaya6969 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yaya6969 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yaya6969 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yaya6969 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yaya6969 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yaya6969 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yaya6969 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yaya6969 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Going against the rules! HAve you thought about it?

this thread is totally information that i have read and wanna write a little about it.
    How many of you have trained countless hours in the gym and arent getting results you are looking for in that one single body part?
    Is it gentics?is it lack of form?or just a curse?
    well this is the info that i will share with you all.
    -You can critisize all you want but this is what i have found really works
    its called my unique speciaization programs.
    I figured if people like olympic gymnasts and cirque so solei performers train 4-6 hours a day usually the same bodypart and are really build with strong muscles then why not give this program a shot that i have made up
    -Yes many will beleive this is nuts and probablly call names and whatever but this is for people with a specific bodypart flaw
    -this is what i found out it sounds nuts but here ya go

-train the specific muscle for example biceps/triceps or something like upper chest EVERYDAY. Yes im gunna get critisized but everyday
    -my first experiment was with arms i did Bis/Tris everyday mon-sat with sundays off and i went from 13 inch arms to sixteen inch in 4 months no joke
    -i currently started upper chest with this and i ONLY train Upper Chest Everyday i grew about a 1/2 on it in 1 month i beleive these are great results so i just wanna bust myths and follow the styles of adaptation to heavy weight everyday will force muscle to get bigger to carry the load just like construction workers or skater, and performers and gymnasts so i will keep posted and i want opinions from people now remeber you stop all other excersises and just train the specific lagging part heavy and hard so what do you think about this? can one actually do this? Can you really go against all you read about training one day a week? the answer is yes because i tried the once a week and after day one i was not sore and ready to hit the weights again im sick of weighting around for boring days off i want to adapt and force grow my specified bodypart? So have you been one of these people who wanted to train everyday with the same part? im sure i will get blasted for this article but give me some serious opinions on what u think.

Celldweller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The military uses a similar training schedule. It supposedly works well for 2-3 weeks on one body part. You take a rest and then do, say push ups every single day for 2 weeks. From what I read and understand from the Sergeants I talked to, this works well, but there should be at least a 6 month interval between doing so.

PremierGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) PremierGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) PremierGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) PremierGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) PremierGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) PremierGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) PremierGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) PremierGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) PremierGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) PremierGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) PremierGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I believe you but wouldn't mind picture proof

Get ripped or die mirin' Westboarder's Avatar
    Westboarder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Westboarder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Westboarder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Westboarder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Westboarder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Westboarder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Westboarder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Westboarder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Westboarder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Westboarder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Westboarder is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Celldweller View Post
    The military uses a similar training schedule. It supposedly works well for 2-3 weeks on one body part. You take a rest and then do, say push ups every single day for 2 weeks. From what I read and understand from the Sergeants I talked to, this works well, but there should be at least a 6 month interval between doing so.
    Not my experience. My brother is a marine and they only way they physically train him is by doing endurance runs with gear on.