bbbball is not very well liked. (-100) bbbball is not very well liked. (-100) bbbball is not very well liked. (-100) bbbball is not very well liked. (-100) bbbball is not very well liked. (-100) bbbball is not very well liked. (-100) bbbball is not very well liked. (-100) bbbball is not very well liked. (-100) bbbball is not very well liked. (-100) bbbball is not very well liked. (-100) bbbball is not very well liked. (-100)

Another creatine question

Before I get flamed I want to let you all know that i looked through 10 pages of that huge creatine thread and couldn't really find what pertained to my situation.

I picked up Pro Star Professional Strength Creatine (pill form with ethyl ester) and took 2 about an hour before I worked out and just took another dose (2 pills) about 6-8 hours later. I also drank a **** load of water so don't worry about that. Creatine was great, maybe it was all mental, but it really gave me a boost and I had an awesome workout lifting a tiny bit heavier and getting in more reps- I loved it. I should also let everyone here know I don't lift to be a bodybuilder I lift to become a beast of an athlete in basketball.

But are the pills + water enough alone? Do I have to pick myself up some protein powder and make sure my diet is half decent. Because I notice gains even though my diet is **** but should I really clean up my diet and strictly eat clean supplemented with creatine + whey powder (it just sounds expensive for a college student)? Also, is there any foods or drinks I should take the pills with and after a workout for better results. Also, should I of loaded up (doubled my intake so 8 pills a day) for the first week b/c I didn't because the box simply said take 2 servings of 2 pills twice a day.

Thanks for all the input.

quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bbbball View Post
    Also, should I of loaded up (doubled my intake so 8 pills a day) for the first week b/c I didn't because the box simply said take 2 servings of 2 pills twice a day.

Thanks for all the input.
    it's CEE so you don't have to load.

bbbball is not very well liked. (-100) bbbball is not very well liked. (-100) bbbball is not very well liked. (-100) bbbball is not very well liked. (-100) bbbball is not very well liked. (-100) bbbball is not very well liked. (-100) bbbball is not very well liked. (-100) bbbball is not very well liked. (-100) bbbball is not very well liked. (-100) bbbball is not very well liked. (-100) bbbball is not very well liked. (-100)
    Can someone help me out with all the other questions?

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you clean up your diet your gains would be a lot cleaner and better in the long run.

Whey is a good thing to add for sure.
    πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„InπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„