SoccerStud83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoccerStud83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoccerStud83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoccerStud83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoccerStud83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoccerStud83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoccerStud83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help on Soccer and Weightlifting Hints

does anyone know any weightlifting exercise that could help improve my speed and also anything that would let me be able to kick the soccer ball harder. Any help is well appreciated

Registered User SuperSaiyonGoku's Avatar
    Location: london, u know.. fish chips, cup O tea, bad food, worse weather, mary fukkin poppins LONDON!
    SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    try squats... and the machine (i dont know what u call it)... u sit down on it.. hold the two handles... and u straighten ur leg out... as well as the kick back machine for ya hamstrings... ask the trainers at the gym .. im sure they will be able to help u out too..ull have massive strong legs within 2 months and it will greatly improve ur kicking strength...

hope that helped
    "Once again you've taken for granted the powers of a true saiyan!" - Vegeta

seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by SuperSaiyonGoku
    u sit down on it.. hold the two handles... and u straighten ur leg out...
    A leg extension machine.

Train for explosive strength. Kick as freaking hard as you can on the leg extension machine. Use super heavy weight for squats nad do them with sudden movements. You get it. You can probably get more help at the powerlifting section.

GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Don't do exercises slowly, do them fast...
    Peace
    ...Loved by many, hated by few...

arto-tech will become famous soon enough. (+50) arto-tech will become famous soon enough. (+50) arto-tech will become famous soon enough. (+50) arto-tech will become famous soon enough. (+50) arto-tech will become famous soon enough. (+50) arto-tech will become famous soon enough. (+50) arto-tech will become famous soon enough. (+50) arto-tech will become famous soon enough. (+50) arto-tech will become famous soon enough. (+50) arto-tech will become famous soon enough. (+50) arto-tech will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SoccerStud83 View Post
    does anyone know any weightlifting exercise that could help improve my speed and also anything that would let me be able to kick the soccer ball harder. Any help is well appreciated
    ive played soccer my whole life, and i do the same workout as sprinters.
    5x5 wont make your muscles get really big, but dense and strong.
    when i started i was 5'10 150, and i could get pushed off the ball pretty easy,
    now im 170 and play mens and I'm one of the strongest guys out there,
    work on your deadlift and squating, slow control on the way down, and explosive on the way up. for squats go atg. and look into some olympic lifting. snatches, cleans, stuff like that

TBuccaneers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TBuccaneers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TBuccaneers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TBuccaneers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TBuccaneers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TBuccaneers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TBuccaneers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TBuccaneers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TBuccaneers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TBuccaneers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TBuccaneers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I read soccer, replied, and left

soccer=marshmellow sport (for soft white people)

Stas18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What do you think doing legs in the gym and then streight for soccer 5x5 ?

NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Stas18 View Post
    What do you think doing legs in the gym and then streight for soccer 5x5 ?
    Strong join date to post to thread necromancy ratio
    ★☆★★☆ tmiscplace2 crew ★☆★★☆
    Always pick 4 crew
    ☆★★☆ BELGIUM WILL CRUSH USA 1/07/2014 NEVER FORGET ☆★★☆

2k+

Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

Mrvictory19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    monday:just do weigths upperbody and then run for like 40 min.tuesday:rest
    wednsdayylo thusday:rest
    and start all over gain

BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Mrvictory19 View Post
    monday:just do weigths upperbody and then run for like 40 min.tuesday:rest
    wednsdayylo thusday:rest
    and start all over gain
    lol you're a tad bit late to the party m8.
    ~ ♥♥ angelus mortis, et medicus damnatorum ♥♥ ~

pignus aeternae gloriae et honoris

futibolista has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) futibolista has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) futibolista has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) futibolista has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) futibolista has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) futibolista has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) futibolista has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) futibolista has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) futibolista has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) futibolista has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) futibolista has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by SoccerStud83 View Post
    form on hitting the ball. think about it when ur about to shoot, dont just shoot.

repetition.

as far as weightlifting, ppl already told you. stretch a lotttt too.

dowg16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dowg16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dowg16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dowg16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dowg16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dowg16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dowg16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dowg16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dowg16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dowg16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dowg16 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TBuccaneers View Post
    I read soccer, replied, and left

soccer=marshmellow sport (for soft white people)
    That's a pretty funny comment, since soccer is by far the most popular sport in the world.
    Current/By July(Beginning of summer) - Bench to chest, squat parallel, deadlift no belt or straps.

Bench: 215/250

Squat: ???/315

Deadlift: 390/450

Come visit my log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130504833

ItzDynamik will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItzDynamik will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItzDynamik will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItzDynamik will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItzDynamik will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItzDynamik will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItzDynamik will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItzDynamik will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItzDynamik will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItzDynamik will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItzDynamik will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dowg16 View Post
    That's a pretty funny comment, since soccer is by far the most popular sport in the world.
    This^^
    Starting weight on 03/02/13: 157lbs.

If you're depressed/unhappy/lost, this thread will transform you: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150696663&page=1

Brazilian Crew
    6'2 Master Race Crew
    Real Madrid Fan

comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Squat.