g_tar_playa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

never achieved goals before

If you have any knowledge to offer please read through even though this is a lengthy one. the length could not be avoided in this case.

I'm a 23yo male who is no a stranger to physical activity, I've never been able to stick to a workout routine long enough to look the way I envision in my mind (I am lacking a male V shape, damn love handles and small lats) I've decided that my body fat is really what needs to go first (instead of trying to gain muscle and cut fat at same time like before) and then I can pump some serious iron. Heck I'd be happy to just look like Matthew MacConnaghae or however you spell it, let alone Ryan Reynolds in that Blade movie.I've tried lots of routines and exercises and I would always lose interest after maybe a maximum of 5 months of going at least 2 times a week. I don't think im a strong person and it took me a while to find a routine that let me get stronger(which I'll talk about later) even though I would look at people smaller than me and realize they could lift heavier than me. I'm trying to rid my self of this bit of flub and then pump up into a nice "hey he goes to the gym" shape. I'm not a fat guy but I find I have a fat layerof skin on my that gets thicker around the spare tire area, whick jiggles a bit. I started using lipo6 recently, and my recent new job outside has me getting a fair bit of cardio in. Also, for over a week now I'm sweating on the treadmill in a brisk uphill walk sort of way at the gym 2-3 times a week for over half hour at least each session. I'm six feet tall 210 lbs aiming for at least 180 lbs (its only 30 lbs right?) so I can then start adding muscle. I drink at least 2L of water per day and sometimes almost 4L in heat or activity.

-morning I eat:
    2 lipo 6 liquid caps
    a handful or 2 of flavoured special k in the morning
    a banana or apple or peach or orange
    average size skim milk protein isolate drink 25g protein
    low calorie yogourt cup

-at work I eat:
    2 lipo 6 liquid caps
    up to 3 flavoured rice cakes 60cal or less each
    good sized lettuce bowl, with ultra low calorie italian dressing 1.5 tbsp?
    half an average sized chicken breast seasoned
    chunk of low fat cheddar cheese (size is, fits in my mouth but really tight)
    handful of broccoli with low calorie ranch, maybe just over a tbsp so 70 calories of dressing
    a banana or apple or peach or orange

-after work is pretty much same as while at work, 7pm is my cutoff time for everything except for one more single thing like a rice cake or 1 fruit or 1 yogurt.

THERE IS NO WAY IM NOT CREATING A CALORIE DEFECIT LIKE THIS!

once a week I allow myself a burger or slice of pizza or just a few beers ... so sue me.

SO..............
    I thought I would see a few pounds drop off after 2 weeks of this lifestyle but I might have only seen just seen one pound go away. This really surprized me. I know how to weigh in and what throws it off, so that is not a factor.

What am I missing here???????????????? Am I just too impatient?

But if I ever do get down to my weight where I can start bulking up. I am almost convinced from reading about it that with proper use, creatine can make things happen a little quicker as far as visual results. I also read that even though the visuals stick around if creatine is stopped, the strength will drop off. thats actually ok with me since I am in it for a look mostly. I've got a good workout to run creatine on and I hope I get light enough to start trying it. It's a workout where I work the polar opposite muscles (or as close to it as possible) while in between sets of the first muscle worked.((chest-back-chest-back=chest-back)) takes about 2 weeks to get used to but I notice inter-recovery time is greatly reduced so stamina is improved and thats got to be one good thing, not to mention its the only thing that ever made me stronger at a pace comparable to everyone else around the gym. I get to work the muscles I want all within a week and it is most of the entire body.

>>>>>thanks for any help with this and one more thing...<<<<<<

comments on MAN Scorch, and SAN Tight, anyone?

g_tar_playa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

lost some weight after all

about a 7-10 days after my last weigh in im just a bit over 209, after 40 minutes of elliptical and a bit of uphill treadmill i was just over 207. finally getting somewhere after all. not so much worry and i am thinking that my goal is achievable now.

Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sounds like you are making good progress, and you've tailor-made a routine that works for you. The bottom line? Keep at it!
    --- Nick ---