Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    My name is Dr.[H]ouse DavidTheObese's Avatar
    DavidTheObese is not very helpful. (-500) DavidTheObese is not very helpful. (-500) DavidTheObese is not very helpful. (-500) DavidTheObese is not very helpful. (-500) DavidTheObese is not very helpful. (-500) DavidTheObese is not very helpful. (-500) DavidTheObese is not very helpful. (-500) DavidTheObese is not very helpful. (-500) DavidTheObese is not very helpful. (-500) DavidTheObese is not very helpful. (-500) DavidTheObese is not very helpful. (-500)

I got what it needs to be a powerlifter?

Im 15 right now.
    I'd like to be a powerlifter at around 18-19

Right now my stats are:

Flat bench : 225lbs
    Deadlift : 350lbs

Do you think I could have a chance if I keep working on it?

2 months ago my stats were:

Flat bench: 155lbs
    Deadlift 250lbs
    No, Im not on steroids, but thanks for asking.

Smolov done: 270lbs 1 rep
    Deadlift: 380 (Going up finally)
    Squat: 315x1 - 275x10 - NOW 315x8 (Max soon)

DManiac is on a distinguished road. (+10) DManiac is on a distinguished road. (+10) DManiac is on a distinguished road. (+10) DManiac is on a distinguished road. (+10) DManiac is on a distinguished road. (+10) DManiac is on a distinguished road. (+10) DManiac is on a distinguished road. (+10) DManiac is on a distinguished road. (+10) DManiac is on a distinguished road. (+10) DManiac is on a distinguished road. (+10) DManiac is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Squat more. Then, yes. Anyone can powerlift. Your mother can powerlift. Its all about personal attainment. Not world records. If you enjoy it. Do it. Simple enough right?
    TEAM MANIAC!

SoaringSwine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoaringSwine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoaringSwine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoaringSwine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoaringSwine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoaringSwine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoaringSwine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoaringSwine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoaringSwine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoaringSwine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoaringSwine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DavidTheObese View Post
    Im 15 right now.

Right now my stats are:

Deadlift 250lbs
    Not going to go far if you don't squat. Other than that very good numbers for a 15y/o.
    My PL training Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115903511

sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking

Im 15 right now.

Right now my stats are:

Deadlift 250lbs
    u didnt even test ur bench. u should be at 210 not 225 if u repping 200x5. also age is important but weight is more important, so ur stats arent that good, but by 19 u could be a beast.

gl lewie.

isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz
    why wait till you're older?

powerlift now. look up a local meet on www.powerliftingwatch.com

pick one that is two or three months away and enter it, train for it, and compete.

being a powerlifter to me is competing, and attitude more than what your lifts are.
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they change your username, so don't ask*
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they mass delete your post history, so don't ask*

swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by isaku900 View Post
    why wait till you're older?

being a powerlifter to me is competing, and attitude more than what your lifts are. [/B]
    even though we were in disagreement. im in total agreement with your viewpoint on this now.

Dude just goto a competition and have fun. Try your hardest but have fun. If you wait until your "strong enough" (even though thats obviously important down the road) your going to end up bombing out anyways because its your first meet and just like everything you dont ace it your first time around.

Its just like being on a swimming team or a hockey team, you dont hide in a basement practicing your slapshot, or spend all day swimming in the dark until your micheal phelps then jump into the water.
    It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but rather the one most responsive to change.

isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by swolegantor View Post
    even though we were in disagreement. im in total agreement with your viewpoint on this now.

Dude just goto a competition and have fun. Try your hardest but have fun. If you wait until your "strong enough" (even though thats obviously important down the road) your going to end up bombing out anyways because its your first meet and just like everything you dont ace it your first time around.

Its just like being on a swimming team or a hockey team, you dont hide in a basement practicing your slapshot, or spend all day swimming in the dark until your micheal phelps then jump into the water.
    hehe, cool.

I don't think necessarily that anyone would bomb out b/c they don't think they're strong enough. My training group and I had a discussion about this the other day; if you wait to compete until you're "strong enough" we came to the conclusion that you'll probably never compete.

simply because as you get older and as time progresses and especially if you don't train in gear (if you're planning on lifting equipped) or you train in gear by yourself (mike tuchscherer excepted of course) you're going to progress slower and everytime you look at the numbers of people you'd be competing against you're going to say, "nope...still not strong enough"

we think it just sets people up to never pull the trigger and actually get involved in the sport.
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they change your username, so don't ask*
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they mass delete your post history, so don't ask*

texron is on a distinguished road. (+10) texron is on a distinguished road. (+10) texron is on a distinguished road. (+10) texron is on a distinguished road. (+10) texron is on a distinguished road. (+10) texron is on a distinguished road. (+10) texron is on a distinguished road. (+10) texron is on a distinguished road. (+10) texron is on a distinguished road. (+10) texron is on a distinguished road. (+10) texron is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by sickonstorm View Post
    u didnt even test ur bench. u should be at 210 not 225 if u repping 200x5. also age is important but weight is more important, so ur stats arent that good, but by 19 u could be a beast.

gl lewie.
    sickonstorm No wonder you get flamed, I can handle about anything..a KID asks for help, he 14. you tell him hi stats aren't that good, compared to what? Yours SUCK compared to mine. OP, your stats are fine, you're 14, train and enter a competition or at least go to a few and ask if you can help, great way to learn.
    Good luck and don't let someone on an itnernet forum let you think you're less than you are....chances are they're the ones that need help.

cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    just letting the OP know that there is a movement in this section to get everyone to ignore sickonstorm because he sucks so bad, so you should ignore whatever he says.

Yes... You "got what it needs". That is, a functioning human body and the desire to powerlift.

Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Im 15 right now.

Right now my stats are:

Deadlift 250lbs
    you could be a powerlifter any time you want. just go compete, you'll probably do fine for your age class. I wish I started when you did. For 15 you aren't all that bad. Just keep lifting.

texron is on a distinguished road. (+10) texron is on a distinguished road. (+10) texron is on a distinguished road. (+10) texron is on a distinguished road. (+10) texron is on a distinguished road. (+10) texron is on a distinguished road. (+10) texron is on a distinguished road. (+10) texron is on a distinguished road. (+10) texron is on a distinguished road. (+10) texron is on a distinguished road. (+10) texron is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by cjdelaney View Post
    just letting the OP know that there is a movement in this section to get everyone to ignore sickonstorm because he sucks so bad, so you should ignore whatever he says.

Yes... You "got what it needs". That is, a functioning human body and the desire to powerlift.

Sorry, I'll start ignoring...my bad. I try to give EVERYONE the benefit of the doubt..eh, live and learn

jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    just so you all realize, op is a troll from the teen section.
    We the type of crew, to get fresh just to sit in the living room.-Bill O'Reilly

Kuchi Kopi Alliance

strongman963 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strongman963 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strongman963 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strongman963 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strongman963 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strongman963 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strongman963 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strongman963 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strongman963 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strongman963 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strongman963 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by test_titan92 View Post
    no thats makes two of you then.

singyay4ed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) singyay4ed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) singyay4ed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) singyay4ed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) singyay4ed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) singyay4ed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) singyay4ed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) singyay4ed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) singyay4ed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) singyay4ed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) singyay4ed is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by test_titan92 View Post
    Yeah, but he's not an e-stat troll.

He's a nice troll.

FIRST RULE OF COOKING IS ALWAYS CHECK YOUR INGRIDIENTS. - Tallguy, 2009.

sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000)

Wink

Originally Posted by texron View Post
    sickonstorm No wonder you get flamed, I can handle about anything..a KID asks for help, he 14. you tell him hi stats aren't that good, compared to what? Yours SUCK compared to mine. OP, your stats are fine, you're 14, train and enter a competition or at least go to a few and ask if you can help, great way to learn.
    Good luck and don't let someone on an itnernet forum let you think you're less than you are....chances are they're the ones that need help.
    hes a troll from the teen section relax.

hes a troll from the teen section relax.

Thanks for the neg. I must be doing something correct. You belive I got negged by a punk..?

This message is hidden because sickonstorm is on your ignore list.

Took a while to find it.

DavidTheObese is not very helpful. (-500) DavidTheObese is not very helpful. (-500) DavidTheObese is not very helpful. (-500) DavidTheObese is not very helpful. (-500) DavidTheObese is not very helpful. (-500) DavidTheObese is not very helpful. (-500) DavidTheObese is not very helpful. (-500) DavidTheObese is not very helpful. (-500) DavidTheObese is not very helpful. (-500) DavidTheObese is not very helpful. (-500) DavidTheObese is not very helpful. (-500)
    Thanks for the comments guys.
    As wierd as it may sound, Im not a troll anymore, I think trolling is a waste of time.

I often see bench competitions in a gym near where I live.
    I'll check out if theres a class for my age.

And sadly, no, I don't squat oftenso I didn't put my squat stats there
    Currently, Its 250lbs Parallel.

I train at home right now, I've been away from the gym for awhile cause of a back injury.

Im starting back slowy.

I Just bought a Powertec Leg sled for legs ( Similar to hack squat)
    So I hope this will be enought to give me a good leg base for later.

I am more interrested in Bench press though, thats what im training for right now.

Is there competitions where you choose your exercise?
    Or you need the 3 compound : Bench, Squat, Deadlfit ?

Thanks guys

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    u should be at 210 not 225 if u repping 200x5
    Shut up retard.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Thanks for the comments guys.
    As wierd as it may sound, Im not a troll anymore, I think trolling is a waste of time.

I often see bench competitions in a gym near where I live.
    I'll check out if theres a class for my age.

And sadly, no, I don't squat oftenso I didn't put my squat stats there
    Currently, Its 250lbs Parallel.

I train at home right now, I've been away from the gym for awhile cause of a back injury.

Im starting back slowy.

I Just bought a Powertec Leg sled for legs ( Similar to hack squat)
    So I hope this will be enought to give me a good leg base for later.

I am more interrested in Bench press though, thats what im training for right now.

Is there competitions where you choose your exercise?
    Or you need the 3 compound : Bench, Squat, Deadlfit ?

Thanks guys
    Well, there are bench only, push/pull (bench, deadlift), and all 3. I think.

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I dont believe you.
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by isaku900 View Post
    hehe, cool.

I don't think necessarily that anyone would bomb out b/c they don't think they're strong enough. My training group and I had a discussion about this the other day; if you wait to compete until you're "strong enough" we came to the conclusion that you'll probably never compete.

simply because as you get older and as time progresses and especially if you don't train in gear (if you're planning on lifting equipped) or you train in gear by yourself (mike tuchscherer excepted of course) you're going to progress slower and everytime you look at the numbers of people you'd be competing against you're going to say, "nope...still not strong enough"

we think it just sets people up to never pull the trigger and actually get involved in the sport.
    I tend to disagree, guidelines I would've waited for would be for PLing

bench 1.5xbw, squat 2xbw, deadlift 2-2.5xbw

for OLing snatch bw and clean&jerk 1.5xbw

I started competing in OL before these though and yes my first meet was alot of fun and yes all the people were nice and supportive; there was this one guy who outlifted me by 15-20kg on both lifts and 2 weightclasses below me, on my first attempt he watched me and told me good job and I thought that was nice of him...still didn't change the fact that I felt crappy not being able to match him or any of the lifters who were at good marks for the weight; wanting to compare yourself to others isn't a bad thing I think.

DavidtheObese - like I said you should shoot for 1.5xbw bench, 2xbw squat, 2-2.5xbw deadlift; you'll gain leg strength on the leg machines but you won't be able to apply it well unless you actually free squat (if you'd like to improve that try to up squatting frequency to 2-3x a week);
    you can always compete in bench only and push/pull meets if you don't like the squat but I don't think that's a reason to not at least train your legs to a decent level.
    'Prior to the Department of Education, there was no illiteracy'

- Stizzel

Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by GoJu View Post

for OLing snatch bw and clean&jerk 1.5xbw
    I think your wrong. Unless you were being sarcastic. Don't you think your experience motivates you to train to compete in your sport. You said you had a good time right?

Hell I weigh 230, so should I not compete until I can press 350, squat 500 and pull 600? If I did that I would probably quit a year or two into it or by the time I got there I would think it was stupid to compete without a serious chance at winning and would put it off even further.
    Consistency

GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Code_B View Post
    I think your wrong. Unless you were being sarcastic. Don't you think your experience motivates you to train to compete in your sport. You said you had a good time right?

Hell I weigh 230, so should I not compete until I can press 350, squat 500 and pull 600? If I did that I would probably quit a year or two into it or by the time I got there I would think it was stupid to compete without a serious chance at winning and would put it off even further.
    I was being serious, again I had a good time at my first meet, didn't change the fact that I felt bad about the fact that I couldn't match the good lifters in the meet; of course it motivated me but I am still privy to the idea of waiting till your at least lifting something decent relative to bw so you're not embarassed (you don't HAVE to get the bw multiples I talked about, I obviously did not, but to strive to be around there isn't a bad thing; the reason I use the bw multiples is because it's too hard to just randomly say good lifts apart from the standard 300b/400s/500d )

oh and past a certain point bw multiples are thrown out the window (you guys really need to stop being so sensitive about that subject)

- Stizzel

LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Do I fail? My squat and deadlift passes your criteria but my bench dosent.
    793 deadlift @ 231 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8k57L5fvPk

Originally Posted by LessThanLuke View Post
    Do I fail? My squat and deadlift passes your criteria but my bench dosent.
    I think the squat and dead more than make up for it, lol, and you definetly do NOT fail; I'd kill for your squat numbers.

- Stizzel

okay

I was being serious, again I had a good time at my first meet, didn't change the fact that I felt bad about the fact that I couldn't match the good lifters in the meet; of course it motivated me but I am still privy to the idea of waiting till your at least lifting something decent relative to bw so you're not embarassed (you don't HAVE to get the bw multiples I talked about, I obviously did not, but to strive to be around there isn't a bad thing; the reason I use the bw multiples is because it's too hard to just randomly say good lifts apart from the standard 300b/400s/500d )

oh and past a certain point bw multiples are thrown out the window (you guys really need to stop being so sensitive about that subject)
    I've always respected your opinion, however, MOST people will never compete if they wait until thier numbers are good, heck what might get you a win in one meet gets you last in another. Just go, learn, have fun.

LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think the squat and dead more than make up for it, lol, and you definetly do NOT fail; I'd kill for your squat numbers.
    Thats with teh knee wraps remember :P
    793 deadlift @ 231 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8k57L5fvPk

Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I think if someone asks when they should compete the answer should never be something other than ASAP! There are always things that will put it off, always be reasons to wait for later. I doubt I'd even still be interested if I hadn't competed, its impossible to say but it could've happened. Competing lets you know what the sport is actually about and gives you motivation for training. Competing with lifts that embarass me now(hell it was scary when I did it cuz I felt so weak)have done more for my training than anything I have read or anything anyone has told me.

And I don't really care about the bw multiples thing I was just using that to pose a hypothetical
    Consistency