mega_stihl will become famous soon enough. (+50) mega_stihl will become famous soon enough. (+50) mega_stihl will become famous soon enough. (+50) mega_stihl will become famous soon enough. (+50) mega_stihl will become famous soon enough. (+50) mega_stihl will become famous soon enough. (+50) mega_stihl will become famous soon enough. (+50) mega_stihl will become famous soon enough. (+50) mega_stihl will become famous soon enough. (+50) mega_stihl will become famous soon enough. (+50) mega_stihl will become famous soon enough. (+50)

My SUPERPUMP 250 experience

First of all I apologise for my spelling mistakes.

Hi there. First a bit about myself (for those who care, otherwise just skip to the part "SUPERPUMP 250"). I'm 19 years old and I've been working out for a while now. At first I started working out when I was 14, but I stopped at the age of 16 because I had tons of injuries because I never did my exercise correctly (and nobody corrected me so I thought I was doing fine). When I turned 17 I've tried it again but also stopped after a few months.

But months after I stopped working out my arms and legs became skinny and my stomach became fatter, so I decided to start working out again, but for real this time, no more fooling around at the gym.

So on december 2007 I started working out for real: doing my exercises correctly, eating healty, ...
    Eversince I gained 8 lbs while I even lost belly fat and I feel a lot better (more energy, better stamina, ...)

Until a month ago I never used supplements but whey protein powder. I thought it was a waste of money and that I could gain enough energy from eating healty. I even only used the protein shakes on days that I wasn't hungry after my workout, because that's the moment that I eat something that contains proteins.

When I heard someone at the gym used creatine and got great results, I started to look up some reviews about creatine and I was thinking about trying it. Eventually I found a lot of positive reviews about SUPERPUMP 250. That's when I decided to give it a try and bought my canister of superpump 250.

My superpump 250 experience

As I heard people say that dextrose makes your body create insulin (which should transport creatine faster to your muscles), I took some dextrose before I took my superpump250.

Day 1: the first day that I tried superpump 250. I never used a simular product so I didn't know how I would feel, so instead of taking 20gr prior to training like they say on the back of the canister, I used 10gr. 30 minutes afterwards, I headed for the gym. When I arrived I started to feel a little ill. No problem, I just started working out. I did the same exercises with the same weight as I did the last workout, just to see any difference with the superpump250. My workout went a lot easier. After my workout I felt like I had still a lot of energy left and my muscles were not tired at all.

Day 2: this is where the diarrhea started. I spent almost 1 hour on the toilet. I thought this would disapear later on, like it eventually did. Later on that day I went to the gym again and decided to train as hard as I could. Again I took 10gr of superpump250 (= half a scoop) and went to the gym. 30 minutes later I felt, just like the day before, ra little sick in my stomach. While training, I could take like 10lbs more than I used to take during my exercises, and still do 2 reps more. After my sets, my muscles were all pumped up and I could see my veins pressing against the skin of my forearms (usualy I can barely see my veins). The pump was just great.

Eversince I went to the gym I took 10gr of superpump250, and on rest days I took like 5gr.

After a week I thought wow, this product is awesome, I can train so much harder, but after a week it was just like the pump was (now whats a good word to express it...) not so big like the first days. So I decided to take 20gr (=1 full scoop. back of canister says you should take 1 to 3 scoops) prior to training.

After taking 20gr, my workout went only a BIT better than when I was taking 10gr, and I felt really sick near the end of my workout, like I was gonna puke. From this point I decided to stick with the 10gr prior to training idea.

My conclusion: All at all it gives a good pump the first days, but I think you should take a larger dose than I did if you really want to see great results. I couldn't take larger doses without feeling sick. I think I'm the first one to post a not so positive review about this product, but I suppose it's just that my body reacts badly to this product.

edit: edit: i just heard superpump250 is in the category anabolic. That's bull****, right?
    Last edited by mega_stihl; 09-06-2008 at 06:58 PM.
    "The difference that seperates a pro from an amateur, is that a pro knows what's right for his body"

swole sasquatch jorgemontenegro's Avatar
    jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    thanks for the review

Berserker_Titan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Berserker_Titan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Berserker_Titan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Berserker_Titan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Berserker_Titan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Berserker_Titan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Berserker_Titan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Berserker_Titan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Berserker_Titan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Berserker_Titan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Berserker_Titan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    good review. sorry to hear SP250 gave you the runs.
    2 scoops with 12 oz. always worked for me, no ****z.
    Lift, Grow, Conquer.

austintx26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) austintx26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) austintx26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) austintx26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) austintx26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) austintx26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) austintx26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) austintx26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) austintx26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) austintx26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) austintx26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't think you are the only person to have the runs on super pump. You might wanna try a normal creatine monohydrate product - it's been tested tried and true to increase lean muscle mass or some ****. It sounds like you are enduring a lot of crap just to take that supplement.

mega_stihl will become famous soon enough. (+50) mega_stihl will become famous soon enough. (+50) mega_stihl will become famous soon enough. (+50) mega_stihl will become famous soon enough. (+50) mega_stihl will become famous soon enough. (+50) mega_stihl will become famous soon enough. (+50) mega_stihl will become famous soon enough. (+50) mega_stihl will become famous soon enough. (+50) mega_stihl will become famous soon enough. (+50) mega_stihl will become famous soon enough. (+50) mega_stihl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by austintx26 View Post
    I don't think you are the only person to have the runs on super pump. You might wanna try a normal creatine monohydrate product - it's been tested tried and true to increase lean muscle mass or some ****. It sounds like you are enduring a lot of crap just to take that supplement.
    thx for the advice

edit: i just heard superpump250 is in the category anabolic. That's bull****, right?
    Last edited by mega_stihl; 09-06-2008 at 08:52 AM.
    "The difference that seperates a pro from an amateur, is that a pro knows what's right for his body"

austintx26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) austintx26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) austintx26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) austintx26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) austintx26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) austintx26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) austintx26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) austintx26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) austintx26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) austintx26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) austintx26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mega_stihl View Post
    thx for the advice

edit: i just heard superpump250 is in the category anabolic. That's bull****, right?
    It has these natural substances that assist in protien synthesis which helps muscles grow, ie assists in the absorption of protien. It also has amino acids which help your muscles repair and grow. This is why you see people taking superpump250 even after tons of horror stories about the digestive side effects. It is also why the product is so hard on your stomach though. It seems to be a very effective product as long as you can stomach it.

Registered User ChiseledLikeIce's Avatar
    ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hmmm... I was just about to buy this because I found a deal on it, but umm.... I don't know about the stomach problems I HATE THAT from supplements, being in the gym feeling like you are about to **** on yourself. SMH!

Berserker_Titan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Berserker_Titan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Berserker_Titan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Berserker_Titan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Berserker_Titan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Berserker_Titan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Berserker_Titan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Berserker_Titan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Berserker_Titan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Berserker_Titan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Berserker_Titan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ChiseledLikeIce View Post
    Hmmm... I was just about to buy this because I found a deal on it, but umm.... I don't know about the stomach problems I HATE THAT from supplements, being in the gym feeling like you are about to **** on yourself. SMH!
    Very few people have stomach problems, and most of them are because they used the old formula.
    The new formula doesn't provoke this.
    You should try it out, get some samples.
    Lift, Grow, Conquer.

Gymrat160 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    CHECK TO SEE IF THIS IS THE OLD SUPERPUMP250 THEY MADE A NEW FORMULA. it should only have like 100mg of magnieusum if it has 300+ its old and will make ur stomache hurt check and comment back

I got the 100mg version

X-REPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) X-REPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) X-REPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) X-REPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) X-REPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) X-REPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) X-REPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) X-REPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) X-REPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) X-REPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) X-REPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's a good product but i would suggest only
    taking it on the days you train
    what i do is eat some carbs and protein about
    2 hrs before the workout then i'll take half a scoop
    of superpump 250 and mix it in a bottle of power sobe
    right before i leave for the gym doing it that way
    i've never had any kind of problems at all.

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    First of all I apologise for my spelling mistakes.

Hi there. First a bit about myself (for those who care, otherwise just skip to the part "SUPERPUMP 250"). I'm 19 years old and I've been working out for a while now. At first I started working out when I was 14, but I stopped at the age of 16 because I had tons of injuries because I never did my exercise correctly (and nobody corrected me so I thought I was doing fine). When I turned 17 I've tried it again but also stopped after a few months.

But months after I stopped working out my arms and legs became skinny and my stomach became fatter, so I decided to start working out again, but for real this time, no more fooling around at the gym.

So on december 2007 I started working out for real: doing my exercises correctly, eating healty, ...
    Eversince I gained 8 lbs while I even lost belly fat and I feel a lot better (more energy, better stamina, ...)

Until a month ago I never used supplements but whey protein powder. I thought it was a waste of money and that I could gain enough energy from eating healty. I even only used the protein shakes on days that I wasn't hungry after my workout, because that's the moment that I eat something that contains proteins.

When I heard someone at the gym used creatine and got great results, I started to look up some reviews about creatine and I was thinking about trying it. Eventually I found a lot of positive reviews about SUPERPUMP 250. That's when I decided to give it a try and bought my canister of superpump 250.

My superpump 250 experience

As I heard people say that dextrose makes your body create insulin (which should transport creatine faster to your muscles), I took some dextrose before I took my superpump250.

Day 1: the first day that I tried superpump 250. I never used a simular product so I didn't know how I would feel, so instead of taking 20gr prior to training like they say on the back of the canister, I used 10gr. 30 minutes afterwards, I headed for the gym. When I arrived I started to feel a little ill. No problem, I just started working out. I did the same exercises with the same weight as I did the last workout, just to see any difference with the superpump250. My workout went a lot easier. After my workout I felt like I had still a lot of energy left and my muscles were not tired at all.

Day 2: this is where the diarrhea started. I spent almost 1 hour on the toilet. I thought this would disapear later on, like it eventually did. Later on that day I went to the gym again and decided to train as hard as I could. Again I took 10gr of superpump250 (= half a scoop) and went to the gym. 30 minutes later I felt, just like the day before, ra little sick in my stomach. While training, I could take like 10lbs more than I used to take during my exercises, and still do 2 reps more. After my sets, my muscles were all pumped up and I could see my veins pressing against the skin of my forearms (usualy I can barely see my veins). The pump was just great.

Eversince I went to the gym I took 10gr of superpump250, and on rest days I took like 5gr.

After a week I thought wow, this product is awesome, I can train so much harder, but after a week it was just like the pump was (now whats a good word to express it...) not so big like the first days. So I decided to take 20gr (=1 full scoop. back of canister says you should take 1 to 3 scoops) prior to training.

After taking 20gr, my workout went only a BIT better than when I was taking 10gr, and I felt really sick near the end of my workout, like I was gonna puke. From this point I decided to stick with the 10gr prior to training idea.

My conclusion: All at all it gives a good pump the first days, but I think you should take a larger dose than I did if you really want to see great results. I couldn't take larger doses without feeling sick. I think I'm the first one to post a not so positive review about this product, but I suppose it's just that my body reacts badly to this product.

edit: edit: i just heard superpump250 is in the category anabolic. That's bull****, right?
    What does your pre-workout meal look like (content and timing)? - this can have an impact on how well you tolerate SP250.

No need to take SP250 on non-training days.

The new formula fixed most of the issues with stomach discomfort with the people that got it from the old formula (many people never got any stomach issues).

SP250 is considered "anabolic" because it helps in muscle building both with nitric oxide synthesis that encourages increased blood and nutrient delivery to the muscles and also due to it's other ingredients like BCAAs which also help promote an anabolic (muscle building) environment in your body.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

Originally Posted by |ceman View Post
    What does your pre-workout meal look like (content and timing)? - this can have an impact on how well you tolerate SP250.
    mostly I eat when I just got home, around 5pm. And at 6pm I head for the gym. Could this be a problem?[/quote]

Originally Posted by |ceman
    SP250 is considered "anabolic" because it helps in muscle building both with nitric oxide synthesis that encourages increased blood and nutrient delivery to the muscles and also due to it's other ingredients like BCAAs which also help promote an anabolic (muscle building) environment in your body.
    But it's not likely that my balls will shrink or other side-effects will show up or something, right? It's just that when I hear the word "anabolic" that I think about doping and steroids.

Excessively Jacked Fibarz 206AK's Avatar
    206AK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 206AK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 206AK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 206AK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 206AK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 206AK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 206AK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 206AK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 206AK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 206AK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 206AK has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up

Yeah a lot of people get the ****s from N.O. products. That effect will wear off in a week or 2.
    There is no easy way out.

[===================]

Intensity Builds Immensity

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    mostly I eat when I just got home, around 5pm. And at 6pm I head for the gym. Could this be a problem?

But it's not likely that my balls will shrink or other side-effects will show up or something, right? It's just that when I hear the word "anabolic" that I think about doping and steroids.[/QUOTE]

Usually better to get your pre-workout meal in about 60-90 minutes before you take SP250. Having food in your stomach (when eating 1 hour before the gym) can make you ill to your stomach while you workout.

There are no legal or illegal steroidal components in Superpump 250. The term anabolic is somewhat a loose term and can be mis-interpreted at times, but in it's very elemental form, anabolic is anything that builds up or is constructive in nature. In this form of it's usage, non-steroidal supplements can be considered "anabolic".
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Originally Posted by |ceman View Post
    Usually better to get your pre-workout meal in about 60-90 minutes before you take SP250. Having food in your stomach (when eating 1 hour before the gym) can make you ill to your stomach while you workout.
    Thanks for the advice. So it's been 20 minutes since my last meal and I'll go to the gym in 60 minutes. I'll tell afterwards how well my workout went. But I never had stomach problems before I took SP250, even when I just ate. Anyway, I'll keep you guys posted.

See you in 3 hours

blakekyle321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blakekyle321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blakekyle321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blakekyle321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blakekyle321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blakekyle321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blakekyle321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blakekyle321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blakekyle321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i just started my SuperPump250 and SizeOn stack and it is by far the best workout stack i have ever used! it was simply outstanding, major props to gaspari nutrition for creating such awesome supplements. i will never train without them and i highly recommend any of their products! Normally i am fatigued after my 3 set, but today i was able to do 6 sets without any problems and finish off my workout with plenty of energy left. I didnt think that would ever be possible! Awesome supplements, keep up the good work!

Thanks for the advice. So it's been 20 minutes since my last meal and I'll go to the gym in 60 minutes. I'll tell afterwards how well my workout went. But I never had stomach problems before I took SP250, even when I just ate. Anyway, I'll keep you guys posted.

See you in 3 hours
    Looking forward to hearing how it worked out for you.

Originally Posted by blakekyle321 View Post
    i just started my SuperPump250 and SizeOn stack and it is by far the best workout stack i have ever used! it was simply outstanding, major props to gaspari nutrition for creating such awesome supplements. i will never train without them and i highly recommend any of their products! Normally i am fatigued after my 3 set, but today i was able to do 6 sets without any problems and finish off my workout with plenty of energy left. I didnt think that would ever be possible! Awesome supplements, keep up the good work!
    Thanks for the feedback. We certainly believe in putting out quality products that deliver results, but then to hear unsolicited reports like yours, well, that's just icing on the cake.

Runyn34 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Sp 250

The old Superpump 250 also gave me the Super Dumps but I swear by this product -- I hate eating anything pre workout since I am on a cut but when I do take the 250 I always have half a piece of the 45 calories wheat bread and it seems to help calm my stomach as well... I have IBS / Chrons Disease so my stomach reacts horrible to most shakes and drinks but the new SP 250 formula taken with the bread works well for me --- just a suggestion

Here I am again. Used 10gr before workout on a more or less stomach. I was, what's it called, less sick in my stomach than usualy. I benched my new personal record today, but I think the effect is less than the first days I took SP250, like I have to take more every time to feel the same effect.

SRBdiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ya i take SP250 only on days i lift real heavy, just for that little extra. And i have noticed that if i try to do abs on those days i get really sick to my stomach(probably from my stomache gettin all shoken up).
    Also i noticed that if i take a scoop of micronized creatine on the same day i take SP250, i get diarrhea about 2hrs after, however w.out creatine i dont get the ****s......just some feelings of nausea, however i haven't puked from it...yet. any one know why the creatine is given me the runs/ or has anyone else experienced this??

Pablo2627 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pablo2627 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pablo2627 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pablo2627 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pablo2627 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pablo2627 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pablo2627 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pablo2627 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pablo2627 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pablo2627 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pablo2627 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool IMMUNE to super pump :[

ive been using it for a while now ( 2 scoops )

the first time i used it i LOVED IT MASSIVE pumps

but now it seems my body got useto it.... feed back? try 3 scoops ? i feel like its a waste to right???

TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I agree with you on the stomach sick part.. it always made me stomach sick for some reason during my workouts and for some time after.

Beech27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beech27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beech27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beech27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beech27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beech27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beech27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beech27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beech27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beech27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beech27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Pablo2627 View Post
    ive been using it for a while now ( 2 scoops )

the first time i used it i LOVED IT MASSIVE pumps

but now it seems my body got useto it.... feed back? try 3 scoops ? i feel like its a waste to right???
    Only use it on training days. That should prevent your body from adjusting quite as fast. If that doesn't do it, then you should cycle off of any stim-containing product for a little while. C

Pablo2627 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pablo2627 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pablo2627 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pablo2627 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pablo2627 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pablo2627 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pablo2627 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pablo2627 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pablo2627 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pablo2627 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pablo2627 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

thanks!

Originally Posted by Beech27 View Post
    Only use it on training days. That should prevent your body from adjusting quite as fast. If that doesn't do it, then you should cycle off of any stim-containing product for a little while. C
    thanks for the input. I have only been using it for training days..

how can i work out without without a pre-work out that sounds crazy! haha

should i detox or anything? guy at nutrishop told me my receptors are burned out

j4ever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Pablo2627 View Post
    thanks for the input. I have only been using it for training days..

how can i work out without without a pre-work out that sounds crazy! haha

should i detox or anything? guy at nutrishop told me my receptors are burned out

yeah might be there is a product that could help i think its reset ad

Johnsmatrix is just really nice. (+1000) Johnsmatrix is just really nice. (+1000) Johnsmatrix is just really nice. (+1000) Johnsmatrix is just really nice. (+1000) Johnsmatrix is just really nice. (+1000) Johnsmatrix is just really nice. (+1000) Johnsmatrix is just really nice. (+1000) Johnsmatrix is just really nice. (+1000) Johnsmatrix is just really nice. (+1000) Johnsmatrix is just really nice. (+1000) Johnsmatrix is just really nice. (+1000)
    Does anyone get superhot in the gym when taking sp250. When im lifting my heartrate goes up and i start sweating like crazy. I take this once a week when im able to max out at the gym. Dring alot of water did help out greatly. It's an awsome product.

stathis723 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stathis723 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stathis723 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stathis723 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stathis723 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stathis723 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stathis723 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stathis723 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stathis723 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stathis723 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stathis723 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    like the guys above said, no need to take it on Non training days...
    sp250 is not a creatine product, is a N.O.. even though it contains Creatine in it ull need more Creatine to saturate ur muscles..
    If i felt sick i dont see my self buying another tub

Talking i love it

Originally Posted by bekkinza View Post
    I had a very similar experience to this, massive rush. it certainly got me pumped for a workout
    seems a couple of seconds after the fluid hits my stomach i start feeling the pump.

i just wanna start lifting like crazy >:]

Super Pump has Never given me any stomach problems EVER idk why everyone bitches about it.. i take almost 2 scoops maybe dont abuse the product and you will be fine?

i was thinking of trying out VPX next anyone?