Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

View Poll Results: Fleshlight

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes brb

4 7.41%
  • No wtf im alpha

25 46.30%
  • I accidently

15 27.78%
  • Thinking of getting one

10 18.52%

Thread: Fleshlight.

Stats: 6'3", 215 lbs
    the_tripper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the_tripper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the_tripper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the_tripper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the_tripper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the_tripper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the_tripper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the_tripper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the_tripper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the_tripper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the_tripper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit the_tripper's BodySpace

Fleshlight.

Do any of you guys actually own one?
    :)

BodyPoints: 19436
    neowings is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) neowings is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) neowings is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) neowings is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) neowings is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) neowings is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) neowings is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) neowings is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) neowings is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) neowings is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) neowings is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit neowings's BodySpace
    yes, and I accidently the fleshlight.

Stats: 6'1", 185 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3298
    SUIFI has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SUIFI has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SUIFI has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SUIFI has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SUIFI has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SUIFI has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SUIFI has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SUIFI has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SUIFI has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SUIFI has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SUIFI has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit SUIFI's BodySpace
    {R.I.P. C. Griswald - My brother & best friend - See you on the flip side bro}

~AAS Family~

Sabres 09'-10' // HC *><*

.:MiscMarioBrahs:.
    ★★★ Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★

Stats: 1'1", 200 lbs
    BodyPoints: 5640
    Nitric Oxide has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nitric Oxide has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nitric Oxide has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nitric Oxide has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nitric Oxide has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nitric Oxide has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nitric Oxide has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nitric Oxide has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nitric Oxide has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nitric Oxide has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nitric Oxide has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Nitric Oxide's BodySpace
    I think god should have an e-mail address. I mean he could give guidance while still maintaining his mysteriousness

Strong BLACK woman iamtheawesome's Avatar
    Stats: 5'9", 168 lbs
    BodyPoints: 4523
    iamtheawesome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iamtheawesome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iamtheawesome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iamtheawesome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iamtheawesome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iamtheawesome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iamtheawesome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iamtheawesome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iamtheawesome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iamtheawesome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iamtheawesome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit iamtheawesome's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by neowings View Post
    yes, and I accidently the fleshlight.
    THE WHOLE FLESHLIGHT?!
    Goal: 175 <15% BF

1st 1/2 Marathon in JAN.- completed in 2:13:10

Completed Keys 100 6 man relay: 14:45:10

the_tripper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the_tripper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the_tripper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the_tripper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the_tripper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the_tripper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the_tripper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the_tripper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the_tripper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the_tripper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the_tripper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by SUIFI View Post
    rawk'n?

you 28 bro

BodyPoints: 19436
    neowings is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) neowings is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) neowings is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) neowings is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) neowings is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) neowings is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) neowings is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) neowings is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) neowings is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) neowings is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) neowings is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit neowings's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by iamtheawesome View Post
    THE WHOLE FLESHLIGHT?!
    YES, THE WHOLE FLESHLIGHT!!

Stats: 5'10", 235 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2730
    TopsecretWaffle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TopsecretWaffle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TopsecretWaffle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TopsecretWaffle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TopsecretWaffle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TopsecretWaffle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TopsecretWaffle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TopsecretWaffle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TopsecretWaffle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TopsecretWaffle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TopsecretWaffle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit TopsecretWaffle's BodySpace
    these pretzels ARE making me THIRSTY
    Now I am become Death.. the destroyer of worlds

415/405/495
    New Orleans Saints crew
    Misc Zombie Crew
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew West Coast CEO
    1k+

BodyPoints: 10925
    Majestyc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Majestyc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Majestyc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Majestyc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Majestyc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Majestyc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Majestyc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Majestyc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Majestyc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Majestyc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Majestyc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Majestyc's BodySpace
    I accidentally a fleshlight.
    ► Be an Activist for Free - Clicks and Petitions! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154600013 ☆

► Reppin' back since '07 ☆

Stats: 6'1", 185 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3298
    SUIFI has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SUIFI has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SUIFI has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SUIFI has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SUIFI has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SUIFI has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SUIFI has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SUIFI has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SUIFI has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SUIFI has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SUIFI has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit SUIFI's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by the_tripper View Post
    rawk'n?

you 28 bro
    and you're homo brah
    {R.I.P. C. Griswald - My brother & best friend - See you on the flip side bro}

~AAS Family~

Sabres 09'-10' // HC *><*

.:MiscMarioBrahs:.
    ★★★ Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★

Originally Posted by SUIFI View Post
    and you're homo brah

Stats: 5'9", 193 lbs
    BodyPoints: 4406
    hublife has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hublife has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hublife has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hublife has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hublife has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hublife has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hublife has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hublife has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hublife has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hublife has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hublife has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit hublife's BodySpace
    You are now chatting with 'Fleshlight Customer Service'

Fleshlight Customer Service: Hello, thanks for contacting Fleshlight Customer Service, how can I help you?

Brian Peppers: I recently purchased dat der fleshlight and I'm having some problems.

Fleshlight Customer Service: ok

Brian Peppers: It's going to sound weird but...

Brian Peppers: I think my my fleshlight is umm...

Brian Peppers: menstrating.

Brian Peppers: is that possible?

Brian Peppers: this thing really f*ck'n stinks and it has this discharge...I haven't used it in 3 days or so.

Fleshlight Customer Service: no sir. no possible

Brian Peppers: hmm...

Brian Peppers: am I supposed to clean it out?

Brian Peppers: like could that be my previous man mayonnaise just leaking out?

Fleshlight Customer Service: you should clean it after every use

Brian Peppers: oh my god...

Brian Peppers: what happens if you don't?

Brian Peppers: I've had this thing 6 months...and I've never cleaned it

Fleshlight Customer Service: try warm water and maybe a little rubbing alcohol to sanitize it

Brian Peppers: I accidentally my fleshlight

Brian Peppers: I accidentally the whole thing!

Brian Peppers: I put on my wizard hat

Fleshlight Customer Service: thanks Brian, have a great weekend!

Chat session has been terminated by the site operator.
    The answer is to never be full of sh!t

BodyPoints: 364
    raybbaby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) raybbaby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) raybbaby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) raybbaby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) raybbaby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) raybbaby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) raybbaby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) raybbaby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) raybbaby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) raybbaby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) raybbaby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit raybbaby's BodySpace
    You need another option, Yes I had one, but we broke up. Bitch gave me genital warts! LOLZZZZZZZZZZZ
    If you always do what you always did, you will always be how you always were, now go ahead and add some plates son!