Closed Thread
Page 1 of 41 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Most obvious come-on that was missed..

I have a topic I think may give us a laugh.

What is the most obvious come-on that a chick has told you, but that you didn't get at the time?

I'll go first..

This one is wild... but a good one...

I was 16 at the time and a major virgin back then, my mothers boyfriend, at the time, his hot daughter would stay over some nights and she was 20. One night I was watching TV in the living room alone laying down.

She gets out of the shower and grabs the remote and changes the channel. I say "Hey WTF!?" She goes, "I wanna watch TV." I said, "Let me get the remote." She put the remote in her shorts (she didn't wear any panties) and she says "Come get it." I say "Ugh, fine keep it."

Another night I'm laying in my bed playing a video game. She comes in and says, "It's nice and cool in here..." After a while she lays on top of me and starts a humping motion and she starts playfully moaning and I say "Come on, get off of me" *sigh* It gets WORSE....

Another night her and I are in the room alone again. She's playing with a baseball bat I had. She grabs it and starts jerking it in front of me giggling. I laugh a bit and then she turns it side ways and acts like shes sucking my dick. I said "Come on put the bat down".. LMAO I know I know, I should be shot for saying that.

ANOTHER night and the worst of them. I was laying in my room and she was staying in the room next to me. I would hear her playing with her pussy. I could hear moaning and heavy breathing coming from her room. So like 2 days later we're talking and she says "I'm gonna go to sleep." I say "Sure you are," and she looks at me with a smile and a wink. I just stood there speechless like a clueless 16 year old...

Who else has some funny ones?

StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Jesus Christ So Much Fail In This Thread!!!!! Dude, Srsly??

greg_84 is a name known to all. (+5000) greg_84 is a name known to all. (+5000) greg_84 is a name known to all. (+5000) greg_84 is a name known to all. (+5000) greg_84 is a name known to all. (+5000) greg_84 is a name known to all. (+5000) greg_84 is a name known to all. (+5000) greg_84 is a name known to all. (+5000) greg_84 is a name known to all. (+5000) greg_84 is a name known to all. (+5000) greg_84 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I thought it was gonna be a Bel-Air

Umm well it's kinda weird isn't it anyways? probably best you didn't do it.

Wosrt one I missed out on is when I was a skinny arse with no confidence, I ran into a hot girl I used to work with (her 17 me 20) she asked if I still ahd a GF, I said no, she said we should hook up some time while touching me and giving other indicators that she was serious. But since I was so oblivious back then I thought she was toying with me.

Other ones that I didn't take advantage of just because I didn't want anything to do with them, but that was the biggest eff up for me.

EDIT, I just saw that it was mother's boyfriend, not step-dad.. it's still an iffy situation if either parent found out though

Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by StarFox View Post
    Jesus Christ So Much Fail In This Thread!!!!! Dude, Srsly??
    Where's your story? I gave mine. Like I said, I was a dumb 16 year old at the time. Glad I'm not like that anymore.

Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    While at a bar

"Want to come up to my hotel room?"

StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Talking

hang on lemme think about this for a little bit, i'm sure i have a good one from when i was that age.

gobstpr will become famous soon enough. (+50) gobstpr will become famous soon enough. (+50) gobstpr will become famous soon enough. (+50) gobstpr will become famous soon enough. (+50) gobstpr will become famous soon enough. (+50) gobstpr will become famous soon enough. (+50) gobstpr will become famous soon enough. (+50) gobstpr will become famous soon enough. (+50) gobstpr will become famous soon enough. (+50) gobstpr will become famous soon enough. (+50) gobstpr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    few years ago this chick was like what are you doing tommorrow (sat) night, i was like nothing no plans yet, shes like me either and my dumbass response to that "o that sucks, hope you find something" i think back to that and give a lil homer-like DOH!
    ^_^

"Don't worry about what will happen, just go for it. Remember, its easier to ask for forgiveness than it is for permission. Oh, and grow a pair." - AriesUnleashed

tonymar will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymar will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymar will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymar will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymar will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymar will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymar will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymar will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymar will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymar will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by gobstpr View Post
    few years ago this chick was like what are you doing tommorrow (sat) night, i was like nothing no plans yet, shes like me either and my dumbass response to that "o that sucks, hope you find something" i think back to that and give a lil homer-like DOH!
    lol

Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP, your level of failure is epic...wow..

Only one I can think of was when I was 17. I was over a girl's house and this hot chick was talking to me -- she was a year younger and easily one of the hottest girls in my neighborhood. We started talking about movies and I told her that A Beautiful Mind was really good...

She said: "Yeah, I really want to see that...but I don't have anyone to go with..."

I responded: "Oh, that sucks, well if you find someone who wants to go, you definetely should -- it was really good," and then I got up to get a drink.

True story...it didn't hit me until about a week later...worst part is, I prolly made the girl feel like a complete loser. To be young again...
    "My only enemy is time." - Charlie Chaplin

My movie blog:
    http://paulopicks.blogspot.com/

GW-LAX will become famous soon enough. (+50) GW-LAX will become famous soon enough. (+50) GW-LAX will become famous soon enough. (+50) GW-LAX will become famous soon enough. (+50) GW-LAX will become famous soon enough. (+50) GW-LAX will become famous soon enough. (+50) GW-LAX will become famous soon enough. (+50) GW-LAX will become famous soon enough. (+50) GW-LAX will become famous soon enough. (+50) GW-LAX will become famous soon enough. (+50) GW-LAX will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ugh.. i still look at this and feel pissed

i was 14 she was 17
    my sister and her friend were sitting in her room, when i walked in with my sillyputty. My sisters friend took it and put it down her shirt, and said come get it and i looked.. and said no just givee it backk. She then takes it out pretends to give it to me and then pulls it back and puts it down her short shorts.
    And said come and get it out if you want it.. I then ran to my MOM and told her they wouldnt give me my sillyputty..
    Reps 4 Lyfe

Zriess

NorthMass is just really nice. (+1000) NorthMass is just really nice. (+1000) NorthMass is just really nice. (+1000) NorthMass is just really nice. (+1000) NorthMass is just really nice. (+1000) NorthMass is just really nice. (+1000) NorthMass is just really nice. (+1000) NorthMass is just really nice. (+1000) NorthMass is just really nice. (+1000) NorthMass is just really nice. (+1000) NorthMass is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by GW-LAX View Post

i was 14 she was 17
    my sister and her friend were sitting in her room, when i walked in with my sillyputty. My sisters friend took it and put it down her shirt, and said come get it and i looked.. and said no just givee it backk. She then takes it out pretends to give it to me and then pulls it back and puts it down her short shorts.
    And said come and get it out if you want it.. I then ran to my MOM and told her they wouldnt give me my sillyputty..
    lol
    u mad?

i ain't mad

i was 14 she was 17
    lol..epic failure...almost as bad as mine, but yours is funnier cause you told mommy..lol.

GW-LAX will become famous soon enough. (+50) GW-LAX will become famous soon enough. (+50) GW-LAX will become famous soon enough. (+50) GW-LAX will become famous soon enough. (+50) GW-LAX will become famous soon enough. (+50) GW-LAX will become famous soon enough. (+50) GW-LAX will become famous soon enough. (+50) GW-LAX will become famous soon enough. (+50) GW-LAX will become famous soon enough. (+50) GW-LAX will become famous soon enough. (+50) GW-LAX will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yes i am aware =( it wasnt more then 2 hrs i realized wat i did
    Reps 4 Lyfe

Zriess

DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    yes i am aware =( it wasnt more then 2 hrs i realized wat i did
    If you wasnt 14 I would take away your man card for such an infraction

Stefano99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stefano99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stefano99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stefano99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stefano99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stefano99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stefano99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stefano99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stefano99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stefano99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stefano99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hm this was awhile ago, like when i was 12 and this girl was 15. This girl texted me and was like hey i just saw you outside, i was like yeah i live across the street you retard you see me all the time ( i was sorta just joking ). And then she was like so my parents arent home and my brother is out. And i texted back saying "Cool u wannna come outside and play tag?" lololol i was such a dumbass

C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000)
    oh my god I don't have ANY stories on this level, wow... a girl pretends to suck you off and you don't get it!? OP, you're killing me here... if anything, I have more stories about times I thought a girl was interested and I made a move that didn't go over... in fact, I'm gonna make a thread about something that happened this weekend that is just awful hahah

Originally Posted by Stefano99 View Post
    hm this was awhile ago, like when i was 12 and this girl was 15. This girl texted me and was like hey i just saw you outside, i was like yeah i live across the street you retard you see me all the time ( i was sorta just joking ). And then she was like so my parents arent home and my brother is out. And i texted back saying "Cool u wannna come outside and play tag?" lololol i was such a dumbass
    I literally LOL'd.

Well, you were 12, so that explains why you had tag on your mind.

You were probably too young for sex anyway at 12. (serious) Most ppl can't even produce semen until 13.

What was wrong with her? I don't understand why she was wanting to get with a 12 yr old. I don't get it

Registered User USER54894846548948's Avatar
    USER54894846548948 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USER54894846548948 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USER54894846548948 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USER54894846548948 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USER54894846548948 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USER54894846548948 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USER54894846548948 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USER54894846548948 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USER54894846548948 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USER54894846548948 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USER54894846548948 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I used to work in a liqour store which was attached to a hotel and occasionally we would do room deliveries. These two cute girls about 21-22 came into the shop and asked for a case of beer and they asked if I could deliver it up to their room. I said sure, I finish work in 10 minutes I will bring it up straight after work.

Anyway I finished work and went up to their hotel room and they told me to come in and put the beer down on the table. So I said something like "Are you girls having a party or something?". One girl said "No its just us two, we just thought we would rent a room and get smashed for something different". Then she said "Why dont you stay and have a few drinks?". Then the girls looked at each other briefly and then the other girl said " Yeah seriously why don't you stay, it'll be fun?"....

So I panic and say "Naaaah I better not" and left...

SUPER FAIL! I did have a gf at the time but still....

C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ryannath View Post
    I literally LOL'd.

Well, you were 12, so that explains why you had tag on your mind.

You were probably too young for sex anyway at 12. (serious) Most ppl can't even produce semen until 13.

What was wrong with her? I don't understand why she was wanting to get with a 12 yr old. I don't get it
    Ya I co-sign, at 12, I would have had zero interest in sex... I was prolly getting my first NRB's (no-reason boners) at the time, but I wouldn't have known what to do with them haha

tonymar will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymar will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymar will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymar will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymar will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymar will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymar will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymar will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymar will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymar will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by GilGrape View Post
    I used to work in a liqour store which was attached to a hotel and occasionally we would do room deliveries. These two cute girls about 21-22 came into the shop and asked for a case of beer and they asked if I could deliver it up to their room. I said sure, I finish work in 10 minutes I will bring it up straight after work.

Anyway I finished work and went up to their hotel room and they told me to come in and put the beer down on the table. So I said something like "Are you girls having a party or something?". One girl said "No its just us two, we just thought we would rent a room and get smashed for something different". Then she said "Why dont you stay and have a few drinks?". Then the girls looked at each other briefly and then the other girl said " Yeah seriously why don't you stay, it'll be fun?"....

That's pretty much the worst thing I've ever heard.

Polish_Sausage is not very helpful. (-500) Polish_Sausage is not very helpful. (-500) Polish_Sausage is not very helpful. (-500) Polish_Sausage is not very helpful. (-500) Polish_Sausage is not very helpful. (-500) Polish_Sausage is not very helpful. (-500) Polish_Sausage is not very helpful. (-500) Polish_Sausage is not very helpful. (-500) Polish_Sausage is not very helpful. (-500) Polish_Sausage is not very helpful. (-500) Polish_Sausage is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by GilGrape View Post

uggggh **** like this makes me cringe.... lol
    you too OP! nohate tho

I've had numerous come-ons when younger, one similar to those of a girl putting an item down shirt. I went for it .
    killen time

InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    *grabs my chest hair and starts rubbing me*, I sit still...she says "You're so shy..." nothing happens.

DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Oh I remember one.

I was a party with a whole bunch of friends. One of my female friends had her other friend with her and she introduced us. We started chit chatting in a group and some how the topic of sleeping with a black guy, and she said "I have never been with a black dude" and looked at me and smile, and I replied "Oh Im sorry" and just kept talking and never thought about it, until on the car ride home........ALONE

musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000)

i was 14 she was 17
    Why am I the only one that sees this, as a bigger sister's friend, just being a prick with her little brother, and nothing more?

I mean, it just looks like she wanted to freak you out, and she succeeded. I am not sure if this situation counts for a failure, when in fact, it looks just like she was playing around and not flirting around...

I don't know, it was the first thought that popped into my head, and it still is a thought there!
    ready to look like Omarion "http://allthatsfab.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/Omarion-e12.jpg"

"It's one thing to be a good person, it's another to be nice. You don't have to be nice, to be good."
    - musclebound2007

Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by musclebound2007 View Post
    Why am I the only one that sees this, as a bigger sister's friend, just being a prick with her little brother, and nothing more?

I agree. Some of these "obvious come ons" aren't so obvious at all. If the girl is older than you are then how could you think she would hit on someone younger than she is? Most of the time females go for guys older than they are, so it's not intuitive. It sounds like they're toying.

caramon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caramon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caramon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caramon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caramon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caramon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caramon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caramon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caramon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caramon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caramon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ryannath View Post
    I have a topic I think may give us a laugh.

What is the most obvious come-on that a chick has told you, but that you didn't get at the time?

I'll go first..

This one is wild... but a good one...

I was 16 at the time and a major virgin back then, my mothers boyfriend, at the time, his hot daughter would stay over some nights and she was 20. One night I was watching TV in the living room alone laying down.

She gets out of the shower and grabs the remote and changes the channel. I say "Hey WTF!?" She goes, "I wanna watch TV." I said, "Let me get the remote." She put the remote in her shorts (she didn't wear any panties) and she says "Come get it." I say "Ugh, fine keep it."

Another night I'm laying in my bed playing a video game. She comes in and says, "It's nice and cool in here..." After a while she lays on top of me and starts a humping motion and she starts playfully moaning and I say "Come on, get off of me" *sigh* It gets WORSE....

Another night her and I are in the room alone again. She's playing with a baseball bat I had. She grabs it and starts jerking it in front of me giggling. I laugh a bit and then she turns it side ways and acts like shes sucking my dick. I said "Come on put the bat down".. LMAO I know I know, I should be shot for saying that.

ANOTHER night and the worst of them. I was laying in my room and she was staying in the room next to me. I would hear her playing with her pussy. I could hear moaning and heavy breathing coming from her room. So like 2 days later we're talking and she says "I'm gonna go to sleep." I say "Sure you are," and she looks at me with a smile and a wink. I just stood there speechless like a clueless 16 year old...

Who else has some funny ones?

So you never sealed the deal with this girl?

tid-bit06_old has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tid-bit06_old has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tid-bit06_old has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tid-bit06_old has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tid-bit06_old has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tid-bit06_old has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tid-bit06_old has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tid-bit06_old has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tid-bit06_old has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tid-bit06_old has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tid-bit06_old has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by DJ-DuvalFLA View Post
    Oh I remember one.

I was a party with a whole bunch of friends. One of my female friends had her other friend with her and she introduced us. We started chit chatting in a group and some how the topic of sleeping with a black guy, and she said "I have never been with a black dude" and looked at me and smile, and I replied "Oh Im sorry" and just kept talking and never thought about it, until on the car ride home........ALONE
    This happened to me a few years back!! I had to read this twice...then look at your avi...it wasn't you. But it made me laugh!

Originally Posted by musclebound2007 View Post

I mean, it just looks like she wanted to freak you out, and she succeeded. I am not sure if this situation counts for a failure, when in fact, it looks just like she was playing around and not flirting around...

I don't know, it was the first thought that popped into my head, and it still is a thought there!
    Yeah, I thought the same...no hate.

Originally Posted by Roke View Post
    I agree. Some of these "obvious come ons" aren't so obvious at all. If the girl is older than you are then how could you think she would hit on someone younger than she is? Most of the time females go for guys older than they are, so it's not intuitive. It sounds like they're toying.
    I guess that explains why I've been with mostly older women...

Originally Posted by caramon View Post
    So you never sealed the deal with this girl?
    lol..no.

Closed Thread