Thread: Video Requests?

madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000) madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000) madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000) madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000) madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000) madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000) madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000) madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000) madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000) madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000) madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000)

Video Requests?

Since JLC followed my thread idea by posting up his own thread for critique, I thought it might be fun to ask the community here if there are any specific things you want me, JLC, Raffiki, or anyone else to take videos on. While we're by no means experts, I think it would be a great way to get some discussions going on form of different exercises.

I, for one, would love to see someone post a video of themselves doing clean pulls, conventional deadlifts, and sumo-style deadlifts from head-on, 3/4 view and side view so we can really see and understand the differences between them. I'm not a deadlifting person, so I wouldn't feel comfortable making that video myself, so someone else please do and let's talk!

Put any other video requests (NOT for YouTube videos, but for US to make NEW videos going forward) in this thread!! Make your requests specific; ie. don't just say "power cleans". Put the reason why you want to see it, and what specifically you're most interested in learning.

Ideas for what I'd be comfortable making:
    - push press
    - power jerk
    - split jerk
    - jerk technique drills

- power cleans
    - hang cleans (power/squat) from different heights
    - squat cleans

- front squats
    - Oly-style (high-bar) back squats

- clean complexes for warmup ideas

Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't have all the angles you want but here are some conventional and sumo deadlifts....

http://youtube.com/user/Kiknskreem

iedereen wil een stukje eatsleephate's Avatar
    eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Kiknskreem has probably the best deadlifting video I've seen in a real long time.

I'd like to see a hang snatch video. I feel like I might be using too much bar humping to help it above my head, but then again I don't see any other way without really driving the hips through.
    MMMC

"If you think, you're late. If you're late, you muscle. If you muscle, you get tired. If you're tired, you die." Saulo Ribeiro

/\/\ichael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) /\/\ichael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) /\/\ichael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) /\/\ichael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) /\/\ichael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) /\/\ichael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) /\/\ichael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) /\/\ichael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) /\/\ichael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) /\/\ichael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) /\/\ichael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by eatsleephate View Post
    I'd like to see a hang snatch video.

100% perfect form
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    .............................. R.I.P...................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian............
    .............. ₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪₪...............
    .▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

iedereen wil een stukje eatsleephate's Avatar
    eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by /\/\ichael View Post

100% perfect form
    Sure, I'll waste a rep on you.

Thanks.

I guess I'm doing it right? After all, the weight does get up there.
    MMMC

"If you think, you're late. If you're late, you muscle. If you muscle, you get tired. If you're tired, you die." Saulo Ribeiro

ArCaNe66 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ArCaNe66 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ArCaNe66 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ArCaNe66 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ArCaNe66 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ArCaNe66 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ArCaNe66 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ArCaNe66 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ArCaNe66 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ArCaNe66 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ArCaNe66 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Wink

I wanna see you strip down to your nice little thong and tease me like the bad boy I am.