Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    gogoplata will become famous soon enough. (+50) gogoplata will become famous soon enough. (+50) gogoplata will become famous soon enough. (+50) gogoplata will become famous soon enough. (+50) gogoplata will become famous soon enough. (+50) gogoplata will become famous soon enough. (+50) gogoplata will become famous soon enough. (+50) gogoplata will become famous soon enough. (+50) gogoplata will become famous soon enough. (+50) gogoplata will become famous soon enough. (+50) gogoplata will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    " The name of the game is quality not quantity."

Baal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baal is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by freudslip View Post
    "moral of the story is don't complain"

"the smith machine, I never use that thing"
    1st one is ronnie loved that press conference... and I think the 2nd is branch but not sure.
    http://anabolic-authority.com

Baal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baal is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by gogoplata View Post
    ahhh.... kevin levrone said it...but so did cotrell porter..or however you spell his name.

Originally Posted by Baal View Post
    "This is my bath tub, and yes I do fit in it"

"Wheat grass, up the dosage"

"How do I know how much it weighs? Cause I bought it....long time ago"

"I like to wash the dishes with my hands so I can feel the clean"

some for you to chew on
    you guys got the first 3...no one got the last one.. it was samuel

this should be a reps game

"This is my new dvd, nothing has changed"

"I still get the same size, I just dont EAT as much... instead of 12 I'll eat probably 10ounces"

"first meal chicken, second meal chicken, third meal...ahh steak...no chicken"

"I used to over train in my younger days, now I know you just got to stimulate the muscle and go home and feed it"

"youre not gonna see dc today, im following my wifes training, were doing high volume"

"i like to go heavy on this excercise (puts on 700lbs for a shoulder press )"

"the trick to pull downs is, you dont use your thumb...you have to hook your hands...use your hands as hooks...its called the ________ hook"

"IF i cheat..this is how I cheat"
    Last edited by Baal; 09-05-2008 at 04:57 PM.

Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by gogoplata View Post
    lee haney

here's one

"good old chicken"

Originally Posted by Pump Freak 86 View Post
    lee haney

here's one

"good old chicken"
    ronnie as he puts masterpiece BBQ on it

Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "This is my new dvd, nothing has changed"

"I still get the same size, I just dont EAT as much... instead of 12 I'll eat probably 10ounces"

"I used to over train in my younger days, now I know you just got to stimulate the muscle and go home and feed it"

"youre not gonna see dc today, im following my wifes training, were doing high volume"

"the trick to pull downs is, you dont use your thumb...you have to hook your hands...use your hands as hooks...its called the ________ hook"

"IF i cheat..this is how I cheat"
    The first one should be Lee Priest.. Sounds like him, lol.

The DC quote must be David Henry.

lollercopter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lollercopter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lollercopter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lollercopter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lollercopter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lollercopter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lollercopter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lollercopter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lollercopter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lollercopter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lollercopter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "Leverage builds muscle faster."

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    One at a time guys.
    A pattern in the chaos.

infinate will become famous soon enough. (+50) infinate will become famous soon enough. (+50) infinate will become famous soon enough. (+50) infinate will become famous soon enough. (+50) infinate will become famous soon enough. (+50) infinate will become famous soon enough. (+50) infinate will become famous soon enough. (+50) infinate will become famous soon enough. (+50) infinate will become famous soon enough. (+50) infinate will become famous soon enough. (+50) infinate will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "I still get the same size, I just dont EAT as much... instead of 12 I'll eat probably 10ounces" R.C

levrone or rc

"youre not gonna see dc today, im following my wifes training, were doing high volume"- rhul?

rhul? or levrone?

cutler
    owe me
    mr_traps

leppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) leppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) leppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) leppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) leppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) leppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) leppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) leppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) leppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) leppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) leppa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Mako640 View Post
    cutler
    "If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

""STATS""

Squat - 385lbs

Deadlift - 473lbs

Bench - 286lbs x 1

Owes me reps;

=_= is on a distinguished road. (+10) =_= is on a distinguished road. (+10) =_= is on a distinguished road. (+10) =_= is on a distinguished road. (+10) =_= is on a distinguished road. (+10) =_= is on a distinguished road. (+10) =_= is on a distinguished road. (+10) =_= is on a distinguished road. (+10) =_= is on a distinguished road. (+10) =_= is on a distinguished road. (+10) =_= is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    "never show the weight your scared, but this is some heavy ass weight"

buildchest.blogspot.com i.am.legend's Avatar
    i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by =_= View Post
    "never show the weight your scared, but this is some heavy ass weight"
    cutler when doin bent over rows

who ever answers my question correctly first get reps from here on in

"In the offseason guys get bigger and of course get stronger. They get carried away with all this weight their lifting and get injured. Thats the difference between a strong bodybuilder and a smart one."

JakeBinz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'll take a stab at it: Bob Chick or Shawn Ray?

("I like to wash the dishes with my hands..." lol)

In case I'm right, here's mine:

"You're not up on murder charges. The more guys we can get that can string two sentences together, the better."
    Last edited by JakeBinz; 09-06-2008 at 11:00 AM.
    Current stack:

NO Explode
    Animal Pak
    CellMass
    Syntha 6
    Animal Flex
    ON Gold Standard Whey

Just started the following plan: Stak for 3 weeks, 1 week off, M Stak for 3 weeks, 1 week off, Test for 6 weeks, 1 week off...

justn will become famous soon enough. (+50) justn will become famous soon enough. (+50) justn will become famous soon enough. (+50) justn will become famous soon enough. (+50) justn will become famous soon enough. (+50) justn will become famous soon enough. (+50) justn will become famous soon enough. (+50) justn will become famous soon enough. (+50) justn will become famous soon enough. (+50) justn will become famous soon enough. (+50) justn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    who ever answers my question correctly first get reps from here on in

"In the offseason guys get bigger and of course get stronger. They get carried away with all this weight their lifting and get injured. Thats the difference between a strong bodybuilder and a smart one."
    cutler?

correct justn!

"I didnt mean to steal cutler's speech but, I couldnt do this without my wife...thank you"
    Last edited by Baal; 09-06-2008 at 03:30 PM.

jondog50 is just really nice. (+1000) jondog50 is just really nice. (+1000) jondog50 is just really nice. (+1000) jondog50 is just really nice. (+1000) jondog50 is just really nice. (+1000) jondog50 is just really nice. (+1000) jondog50 is just really nice. (+1000) jondog50 is just really nice. (+1000) jondog50 is just really nice. (+1000) jondog50 is just really nice. (+1000) jondog50 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Mako640 View Post
    lolololololol jay cutler
    love that commercial
    soo fake but so sweet
    jay is freakin awsome
    Go to www.comironwww.ironmaglabs.com and type in JasonGenova15 for the sickening discount, if its $100 you get it for 80 85 bucks

***** R.I.P Timothy J. Mckenny or Frvrmuscle as you know him *****

I Squat ATG

Mirin My Striations?