Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Stats: 5'11", 173 lbs
    C-Squared has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) C-Squared has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) C-Squared has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) C-Squared has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) C-Squared has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) C-Squared has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) C-Squared has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) C-Squared has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) C-Squared has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) C-Squared has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) C-Squared has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit C-Squared's BodySpace

Reasons why you should cut contact with your ex's...

Let's make a list out of this, I'll start:

1) You find out about every little lie they told you during the relationship.
    For example, I just found out yesterday that my first ex lied when she told me I was the first guy she ever gave head to... why would I need to know that!? She just ruined a happy and somewhat innocent memory from my past.

2) 95% of the time, one of the two isn't REALLY "over" it.
    I never get along with an ex for more than a week because one of us will inevitably get MAJORLY jealous about something and make a big scene. It seems like certain dynamics usually don't go away

3) Your ex's over-confide and tell you things you don't want/need to know.
    This is sorta like #1, but more general... my one ex told me the other day that she's slept with FOURTEEN guys since we broke up and is sick of being called a slut and not being able to really deny it. Sweet, I feel not at all like a chump for dating you knowing that it was that easy all along... some things are better left unsaid between ex's, and the more they talk, the more likely it is that these things slip out.

Feel free to add on!

Stats: 5'11", 185 lbs
    BodyPoints: 16261
    SamsoniteP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SamsoniteP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SamsoniteP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SamsoniteP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SamsoniteP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SamsoniteP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SamsoniteP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SamsoniteP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SamsoniteP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SamsoniteP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SamsoniteP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit SamsoniteP's BodySpace
    exs= more oppurtunity from her friends that wanted your wang..

gotta still hang out.

Meptar is just really nice. (+1000) Meptar is just really nice. (+1000) Meptar is just really nice. (+1000) Meptar is just really nice. (+1000) Meptar is just really nice. (+1000) Meptar is just really nice. (+1000) Meptar is just really nice. (+1000) Meptar is just really nice. (+1000) Meptar is just really nice. (+1000) Meptar is just really nice. (+1000) Meptar is just really nice. (+1000)
    im the opposite i would rather know the truth

however im not a chump like you lol who lets wimmen put me into any kind of position where the truth would make me feel a little less happy

BodyPoints: 14787
    KillahPriest has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KillahPriest has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KillahPriest has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KillahPriest has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KillahPriest has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KillahPriest has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KillahPriest has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KillahPriest has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KillahPriest has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KillahPriest has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KillahPriest has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit KillahPriest's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by C-Squared View Post
    my one ex told me the other day that she's slept with FOURTEEN guys since we broke up
    in a row?

Stats: 5'11", 180 lbs
    pats55583 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pats55583 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pats55583 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pats55583 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pats55583 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pats55583 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pats55583 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pats55583 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pats55583 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pats55583 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pats55583 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit pats55583's BodySpace

For example, I just found out yesterday that my first ex lied when she told me I was the first guy she ever gave head to... why would I need to know that!? She just ruined a happy and somewhat innocent memory from my past.

I never get along with an ex for more than a week because one of us will inevitably get MAJORLY jealous about something and make a big scene. It seems like certain dynamics usually don't go away

This is sorta like #1, but more general... my one ex told me the other day that she's slept with FOURTEEN guys since we broke up and is sick of being called a slut and not being able to really deny it. Sweet, I feel not at all like a chump for dating you knowing that it was that easy all along... some things are better left unsaid between ex's, and the more they talk, the more likely it is that these things slip out.

Feel free to add on!

Definite emphasis on #2. You'll never get over your ex if you maintain contact.

C-Squared has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) C-Squared has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) C-Squared has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) C-Squared has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) C-Squared has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) C-Squared has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) C-Squared has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) C-Squared has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) C-Squared has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) C-Squared has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) C-Squared has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Originally Posted by KillahPriest View Post
    in a row?
    You know my man I would NOT doubt it!

Stats: 5'7", 155 lbs
    erics00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) erics00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) erics00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) erics00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) erics00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) erics00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) erics00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) erics00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) erics00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) erics00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) erics00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit erics00's BodySpace
    they probably try to p1ss you off? you know how girls are when they are trying to break a person...

Originally Posted by erics00 View Post
    they probably try to p1ss you off? you know how girls are when they are trying to break a person...
    It depends. Sometimes, yes, totally... guys do that too. Other times, I don't think some people don't realize that parts of a relationship important to them are not important to others. Like ok, that blowjob thing, my ex barely even remembers it... it was an "early birthday present," and I teased her for giving me a bad present (she didn't finish the job!)... she thought I was talking about the actual present she gave me, and I told her that I didn't even remember what she got me... I could tell that that hurt HER, but to me, it was totally insignificant.

I guess the plus side is, she feels absolutely HORRIBLE about it, and I've guaranteed that I'll get laid when I go to my hometown for the last time before moving cross-state!

BodyPoints: 7421
    Pool_Shark has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pool_Shark has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pool_Shark has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pool_Shark has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pool_Shark has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pool_Shark has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pool_Shark has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pool_Shark has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pool_Shark has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pool_Shark has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pool_Shark has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Pool_Shark's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by pats55583 View Post
    Definite emphasis on #2. You'll never get over your ex if you maintain contact.
    That is true depending on how the relationship ended and how soon you start communicating again.

I'm very good friends with two of my ex girlfriends. We have no intention of ever getting back together and don't want to.

As far as the other things, we don't discuss our intimate relationships with other people. We discuss other things in our lives, work, family, etc. We even get together once in a while for lunch or dinner.
    "I came out here to enjoy nature, don't talk to me about the environment". - Denny Crane

Stats: 6'3", 230 lbs
    BodyPoints: 98
    DoubtErased has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DoubtErased has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DoubtErased has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DoubtErased has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DoubtErased has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DoubtErased has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DoubtErased has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DoubtErased has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DoubtErased has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DoubtErased has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DoubtErased has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit DoubtErased's BodySpace

Feel free to add on!
    Holy hell fourteen guys. My past EX told me two guys after we broke up and still was kinda talking I was disgusted and cut off all contact with her. Plus they were two dudes who was in the navy and she knows how I felt about guys in the navy

Stats: 5'7", 155 lbs
    erics00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) erics00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) erics00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) erics00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) erics00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) erics00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) erics00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) erics00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) erics00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) erics00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) erics00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit erics00's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Pool_Shark View Post
    That is true depending on how the relationship ended and how soon you start communicating again.

I'm very good friends with two of my ex girlfriends. We have no intention of ever getting back together and don't want to.

As far as the other things, we don't discuss our intimate relationships with other people. We discuss other things in our lives, work, family, etc. We even get together once in a while for lunch or dinner.
    how does this work?

Shut up and train. stealth_maven's Avatar
    Stats: 5'9", 184 lbs
    stealth_maven is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stealth_maven is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stealth_maven is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stealth_maven is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stealth_maven is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stealth_maven is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stealth_maven is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stealth_maven is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stealth_maven is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stealth_maven is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stealth_maven is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit stealth_maven's BodySpace
    Cutting contact is good, re-contacting and fcuking after a long cut contact phase is priceless.

BROtatoes and BROminos qualitywah's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 522
    qualitywah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) qualitywah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) qualitywah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) qualitywah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) qualitywah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) qualitywah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) qualitywah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) qualitywah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) qualitywah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) qualitywah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) qualitywah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit qualitywah's BodySpace
    hey op. next time you talk to your ex be like " YO I JUS PISSED IN THIS GIRLS MOUTH."

i know what you mean. they are trying to get sympathy or some sh*t like that from you. id be really pissed if an x said she said with 14 guys. id tell her she has no respect for herself and deserves to be called a slut and then cut off contact with her.

does she seriously not have any self-respect and just let herself go? she probly was thinking it would help "rebound" her.... sorry bud you deserve someone better than a girl like that. youll find some bomb-ass chick no worries
    Follow my Sponsored Labrada HUMANOGROWTH Log!!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=529217563&posted=1#post529217563

EST Plastmatic Sponsored Log (done)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=421809381#post421809381

SizeOn V2 Max Performance Sponsored Log! (done)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=119900951

my quest to 500 lb deadlift with testabolan/reversitol log! (already done)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117843611

Stats: 5'10", 202 lbs
    BodyPoints: 4938
    -DRENN- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -DRENN- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -DRENN- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -DRENN- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -DRENN- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -DRENN- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -DRENN- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -DRENN- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -DRENN- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -DRENN- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -DRENN- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit -DRENN-'s BodySpace
    agreed, i have made a huge mistake buy keeping in contact...even though we still act like were dating its fcuked up......tonight i found out she is going on a date with some guy.....fcuken sux, since i still have feelings....and she does to? wtf. I guess i just need to piss her off and go on a couple dates myself.

stealth_maven is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stealth_maven is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stealth_maven is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stealth_maven is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stealth_maven is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stealth_maven is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stealth_maven is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stealth_maven is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stealth_maven is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stealth_maven is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stealth_maven is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Adrenaline54 View Post
    agreed, i have made a huge mistake buy keeping in contact...even though we still act like were dating its fcuked up......tonight i found out she is going on a date with some guy.....fcuken sux, since i still have feelings....and she does to? wtf. I guess i just need to piss her off and go on a couple dates myself.
    No. You just need to move on buddy.

Stats: 5'7", 160 lbs
    BodyPoints: 159
    musclebound2007 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) musclebound2007 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) musclebound2007 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) musclebound2007 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) musclebound2007 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) musclebound2007 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) musclebound2007 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) musclebound2007 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) musclebound2007 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) musclebound2007 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) musclebound2007 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit musclebound2007's BodySpace
    I have to agree. The part especially, that talks about one not being over it completely. I mean, I think overall, each individual who's ex with each other and try to be friends, tend to not really be over it. There's a slight piece of jealousy, that's not consuming as if you were together, but it's there because you remember what you once had, and imagine someone else having it. Or, you think to yourself, you had it bad but someone is going to get the improved individual. The individual that has decided to change what broke up y'all relationship and could have made it last a life time.

I am not sure if there is really anymore to add. You basically put all of them, into one, if you add them together.
    ready to look like Omarion "http://allthatsfab.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/Omarion-e12.jpg"

"It's one thing to be a good person, it's another to be nice. You don't have to be nice, to be good."
    - musclebound2007

Stats: 6'1", 265 lbs
    BodyPoints: 4845
    debil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) debil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) debil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) debil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) debil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) debil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) debil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) debil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) debil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) debil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) debil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit debil's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by KillahPriest View Post
    in a row?
    aware
    repback.com -

Stats: 5'7", 184 lbs
    BodyPoints: 18718
    stliftn8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stliftn8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stliftn8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stliftn8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stliftn8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stliftn8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stliftn8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stliftn8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stliftn8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stliftn8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stliftn8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit stliftn8's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by DJ-DuvalFLA View Post
    Holy hell fourteen guys. My past EX told me two guys after we broke up and still was kinda talking I was disgusted and cut off all contact with her. Plus they were two dudes who was in the navy and she knows how I felt about guys in the navy
    same here i got disgusted and cut of all contact from my ex as well it was only 2 guys slept with and another person a bj but she used to be a good girl at least i let her know she was a slut

Originally Posted by stliftn8 View Post
    same here i got disgusted and cut of all contact from my ex as well it was only 2 guys slept with and another person a bj but she used to be a good girl at least i let her know she was a slut
    To be honest, I had to cope with the idea of her with other guys a LONG time ago, so it doesn't bother me at all that she's slept with so many guys... it did weird me out the first time we had sex after we broke up and she was clearly better at it, all I could think about was "wow, she's had some practice it seems like..." but I'm over it now haha... I'm more worried about the emotional aspect of it all, it seems like there's always something there between ex's no matter what.

BodyPoints: 10154
    knappstaman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knappstaman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knappstaman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knappstaman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knappstaman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knappstaman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knappstaman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knappstaman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knappstaman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knappstaman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knappstaman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit knappstaman's BodySpace
    wow at #3. im going to assume shes the same age as you... big time skank

Stats: 5'6", 128 lbs
    BodyPoints: 13452
    samantha08 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) samantha08 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) samantha08 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) samantha08 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) samantha08 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) samantha08 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) samantha08 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) samantha08 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) samantha08 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) samantha08 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) samantha08 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit samantha08's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Adrenaline54 View Post
    or you need to not play mind games and cut off all contact, as hard as it is at first.

Originally Posted by samantha08 View Post
    or you need to not play mind games and cut off all contact, as hard as it is at first.
    Can we have sex baby?

Stats: 5'6", 128 lbs
    BodyPoints: 13452
    samantha08 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) samantha08 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) samantha08 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) samantha08 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) samantha08 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) samantha08 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) samantha08 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) samantha08 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) samantha08 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) samantha08 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) samantha08 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit samantha08's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by stealth_maven View Post
    Can we have sex baby?
    i'm going to sick one of my white knights on you.

Stats: 5'8", 160 lbs
    willoughby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) willoughby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) willoughby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) willoughby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) willoughby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) willoughby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) willoughby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) willoughby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) willoughby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) willoughby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) willoughby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit willoughby's BodySpace
    Drama
    Rumors
    Jealousy

/thread

i'm going to sick one of my white knights on you.
    what does that mean? i want to be your knight in shining armor tho.

Stats: 5'10", 202 lbs
    BodyPoints: 4938
    -DRENN- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -DRENN- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -DRENN- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -DRENN- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -DRENN- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -DRENN- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -DRENN- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -DRENN- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -DRENN- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -DRENN- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -DRENN- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit -DRENN-'s BodySpace
    im not really playing mind games......she shows strong emotions for me, then goes out and hangs with some guy, hard to get away with being in classes with her(didnt choose that).....

Hell already froze over.. djl236's Avatar
    Stats: 5'11", 220 lbs
    BodyPoints: 255
    djl236 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) djl236 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) djl236 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) djl236 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) djl236 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) djl236 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) djl236 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) djl236 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) djl236 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) djl236 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) djl236 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit djl236's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by DJ-DuvalFLA View Post
    What's wrong with guys in the Navy? (serious)
    "Don't do anything by half. If you love someone, love them with all your soul. When you go to work, work your ass off. When you hate someone, hate them until it hurts." - Henry Rollins

Hey, don't suck any dick on your way through the parking lot.

Aware.

SHEEPDOG NUMBER: FORTY Chicago29's Avatar
    Stats: 5'9", 180 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1357
    Chicago29 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Chicago29 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Chicago29 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Chicago29 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Chicago29 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Chicago29 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Chicago29 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Chicago29 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Chicago29 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Chicago29 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Chicago29 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Chicago29's BodySpace
    I sea wut you did there.
    "Are you picking up, what I'm putting down?"

Sheepdog #40

*S*1\*

Originally Posted by djl236 View Post
    What's wrong with guys in the Navy? (serious)
    Its funny you say that. one of the baker's dosen or so my ex has slept with was in the Navy, and for some reason, that one really bothered me. Maybe cause at the time, I wasn't very big (not that I am now), and it bugged me that she hooked up with someone so beyond me physically?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast