Closed Thread
Page 1 of 82 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    JoeHeat is not very well liked. (-100) JoeHeat is not very well liked. (-100) JoeHeat is not very well liked. (-100) JoeHeat is not very well liked. (-100) JoeHeat is not very well liked. (-100) JoeHeat is not very well liked. (-100) JoeHeat is not very well liked. (-100) JoeHeat is not very well liked. (-100) JoeHeat is not very well liked. (-100) JoeHeat is not very well liked. (-100) JoeHeat is not very well liked. (-100)

Prohormone Review Thread

Hey guys, first post- been lurking for a while, used this sites reviews, suggestions and other info for some time. One thing I didn't see was a subforum for prohormones, i.e reviews, newest options, stuff that has been pulled, etc.

Figured we could make a thread people could use as a one stop resource for seeing whats out there, whats good, etc...Feel free to post your products reviews of PH here, or make suggestions as to what you've seen/ heard about various PHs.

To start things off, I just recently finished a cycle of Halodrol, and I saw significant gains in my lifts, energy, and size after a cycle. Lifts (using bench as example, because it was easiest to monitor) went up ~5-10lbs/week, and gained about an inch size overall in my arms, as well as wider, thicker shoulders and a stronger back (one of my weak points going in). Lethargy was never an issue, and recovery time was excellent. Would have recommended it to anyone looking for an effective cycle, but last I checked it had been pulled. Thats part of the reason I made this thread as I'd be curious to see what else is out there to try for a cycle next.

Mods, if this is in the wrong place, please move to appropriate subforum.

william hime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up good experience, Advance Muscle Science

I have had excellent results from stacking DecaVol and 4AD w/ Aromex before bed w/ my cottage cheese. I used this particular stack for 5 weeks. The total cycle lasting 8 weeks; I replaced the 4AD w/ 1 Adro for the last 3 weeks.
    This was a modified strength / hypertrophy I deveolped after a 18 mon layoff following a personal tragedy.
    My bench went from 275 to 405 for 2 reps (impart to muscle memory).
    Push/press is 275 for 4 reps, and FULL Squats of 435 for sets of 3.
    NOTE: I'm 47.5 yrs old, 6'2", 273lbs. (my wt has not changed more than 5 lbs.)
    Gear: wristwraps, belt, Rehband elbow sleeve R arm.
    HimeTime...are you wasting time looking at the clock?!

bigreezey is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigreezey is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigreezey is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigreezey is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigreezey is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigreezey is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigreezey is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigreezey is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigreezey is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigreezey is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigreezey is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Epistane: Mild compound, at 40mg I gained about 5 lbs but lost some bodyfat as well, minimal sides - recommended if you are looking for a no hassle cycle, can get away with OTC PCT.

Super-Tren: Mild compound again, at the upper limit of dosage I gained about 8-9 pounds but lost considerable bodyfat. Highly recommended but fairly expensive if you run 3 bottles in a cycle, also could get away with OTC PCT.

Superdrol: Stronger than both of the above, gained about 12lbs, harder on the body / most side effects I have experienced from a PH. Need a lot of supports and a proper SERM in my eyes due to heavy shutdown.

Propadrol: I think this is the same compound as the super-tren , I took it at a fairly low dose and only got some hardening/leaning effects, better at higher dosage/stack.

Jungle warfare: Not sure what was in the original batches exactly but when run for 8 weeks I gained 20-25 pounds, definately some bodyfat + fluid gain and lost when coming off but minimal sides - if I could get more of this stuff I would run it again.
    I wake up to get my cake up im out to grind
    What can I say, I am a product of my environment

ronmexico29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronmexico29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have had some good experiences with lg's methyl masterdrol prohormones. The definition was excellent and I was able to add lean mass and keep the strength gains. One of the better prohormones I have tried.

JoeHeat is not very well liked. (-100) JoeHeat is not very well liked. (-100) JoeHeat is not very well liked. (-100) JoeHeat is not very well liked. (-100) JoeHeat is not very well liked. (-100) JoeHeat is not very well liked. (-100) JoeHeat is not very well liked. (-100) JoeHeat is not very well liked. (-100) JoeHeat is not very well liked. (-100) JoeHeat is not very well liked. (-100) JoeHeat is not very well liked. (-100)
    thanks for the responses, fellas. epistane sounds good, i'll keep that in mind reezey. though super tren also sounds pretty legit, and if you say you can get away with an OTC PCT, thats even better.

i'll be starting a animal pak/ m-stak cycle here in a week or so,s o i'll be sure to give my two cents on that, though i'm sure that stack has been commented on/ logged a million times on this site.

Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I used 6weeks Furazadrol 450mg and 4weeks Epistane 30mg on a cut went from 262 - 240, while keeping all my strength. No sides either. =]

Before

After

buffdaddy91369 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffdaddy91369 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffdaddy91369 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffdaddy91369 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffdaddy91369 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffdaddy91369 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffdaddy91369 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffdaddy91369 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffdaddy91369 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffdaddy91369 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffdaddy91369 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by ADREN0LIN View Post
    I used 6weeks Furazadrol 450mg and 4weeks Epistane 30mg on a cut went from 262 - 240, while keeping all my strength. No sides either. =]

Before

After
    No ****?! What was your PCT. I am about to run a stack from Pharma Resources: 30 days Hemogen-B52 then 30 days Hemobolin-250 with a liver support during cycle then probably Arom-x PCT.

I have only done Propadrol prior. Except for the original Andro's back in the 1998 which got me off the 208lbs sticking point to 214lbs legit lean mass gain. Immediate strength gains noted while calories were up. Later use during cut, possibly maintained some strength and lean muscle, more difficult to tell.
    My views and opinions are for general health information only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All specific medical questions should be presented to your own health care provider.

bopps822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bopps822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bopps822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bopps822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bopps822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bopps822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bopps822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bopps822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bopps822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bopps822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bopps822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Before

After
    F@&k, that is a great cut. lol

Shut up and train. stealth_maven's Avatar
    stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500)

Before

After
    You transformed into Jean-Claude Van Damme.

lookingtogrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lookingtogrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lookingtogrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lookingtogrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lookingtogrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lookingtogrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lookingtogrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lookingtogrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lookingtogrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lookingtogrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lookingtogrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Before

After

Yeah, but at what cost? You lost all of your hair! lol

TrechGV7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrechGV7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrechGV7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrechGV7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrechGV7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrechGV7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrechGV7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrechGV7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrechGV7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrechGV7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrechGV7 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    That's crazy. Furazadrol is an Orastan-A clone right? It's a form of winny? Did you use any fat burners?

thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    upping for looks this is a great thread idea.

Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by buffdaddy91369 View Post
    No ****?! What was your PCT. I am about to run a stack from Pharma Resources: 30 days Hemogen-B52 then 30 days Hemobolin-250 with a liver support during cycle then probably Arom-x PCT.

I have only done Propadrol prior. Except for the original Andro's back in the 1998 which got me off the 208lbs sticking point to 214lbs legit lean mass gain. Immediate strength gains noted while calories were up. Later use during cut, possibly maintained some strength and lean muscle, more difficult to tell.
    i used 6-oxo and nolva @ 20mg for 3 weeks

Originally Posted by bopps822 View Post
    F@&k, that is a great cut. lol
    I actually continued cutting, and got down to 222 @ 9%

Originally Posted by TrechGV7 View Post
    That's crazy. Furazadrol is an Orastan-A clone right? It's a form of winny? Did you use any fat burners?
    Yeah I would have liked to have used O.A, but everywhere I looked, I couldn't find it cheaper than about $90....

I used ephedra along w/ this...

buffdaddy91369 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffdaddy91369 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffdaddy91369 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffdaddy91369 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffdaddy91369 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffdaddy91369 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffdaddy91369 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffdaddy91369 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffdaddy91369 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffdaddy91369 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffdaddy91369 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i used 6-oxo and nolva @ 20mg for 3 weeks
    i have to look into getting me some nolva.

so you used the fat burner with the prohormones.

PR is sending me their new fat burner along with the PH's. should i use the fat burner with the PH's?

my goal is to gain lean muscle and strength but also tighten up a bit. a mini 8 week body transformation. not a true cut nor a real bulk.
    My views and opinions are for general health information only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All specific medical questions should be presented to your own health care provider.

Depending on whether or not the compounds are wet or dry....

If they dry, use the fatburner after. Use during the cycle may dry the hell out of your joints.

If they wet, use during the cycle

nrvous is on a distinguished road. (+10) nrvous is on a distinguished road. (+10) nrvous is on a distinguished road. (+10) nrvous is on a distinguished road. (+10) nrvous is on a distinguished road. (+10) nrvous is on a distinguished road. (+10) nrvous is on a distinguished road. (+10) nrvous is on a distinguished road. (+10) nrvous is on a distinguished road. (+10) nrvous is on a distinguished road. (+10) nrvous is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Before

After
    Awesome work! And subbed.

thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    tryin to keep this thread going

methy 1d and igh-1 Real Review NO BS!!!!

overall had great results from these products.I put on 3 pounds of muscle while on them even though I had to run everyday due to helping a friend with a paper route that requires 2 hours of running plus this affected my sleep patterns as i might sleep 2 hours some days and 5 hours the next due to running the route and mother nature pushing the papers back so they came in later and later some days due to weather issues.I put on 1 pound the first 4 days and 2 more pounds that next week before having to start helping my friend with his route so I wonder what my gains would have been had i had the correct sleep and not had to burn so many cals running the route.

methy 1d review

super agression issues had a short fuse maybe it was due to lack of sleep but i'm sure this stuff had an effect as well.

focus-focus was increased a great deal which helped in alot of ways workin out and work and the route

recovery-noticed when i took these pills and slept for 5 hours and got up i wasn't sore when after i'd workout i'd be sore somewhere without this stuff.this was a great feeling because i had gotten use to being sore.

energy-helped me push though workouts and the route on days when i didn't have much left in the tank.also made me wanna lift hard.

lifts-lifts went up at least 15,20 and 40 pounds on some lifts.

effectiveness-stayed with 6 pills a day 3 in morn and 3 at night.during the last 3 days of cycle i ran 8 pills a day 4 in morn and 4 at night and got a nice buzz that i felt during the frist feel days of cycle so i'm guess my body adjusted to this stuff pretty quick so i'll run 8 the next cycle.

final review-this is a great ph for guys just starting out with ph's and wanna see how they work.if your diet and lifts and sleep are in order you should see insane gains from this stuff.

igh-1- ran 4 pills a day.noticed a few mins after taking this stuff i'd get real sleepy for about 5 to 10 mins but for the first 2 weeks when i actually got to sleep was a great thing.

final review-seems this stuff alone wouldn't do a whole lot without a good ph or good creatine sup to aid it.

adrenolin, very imporessive gains, and thanks for the reviews guys. I'll be running H-Drol sometime in the next month or two, so i'll be sure to review that here, even though its been done a million times already.

Hambo13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hambo13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hambo13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hambo13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hambo13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hambo13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hambo13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hambo13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hambo13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i've been stacking tren x-treme and mass x-treme and gained 15 solid Ibs in a month. My buddy told me he gained more size off the hemobolin 250 then the stack so i baught 4 bottles. he din't gain much weight but he gained a lot of size and it was really noticable. but i heard they were outlawing hemobolin in 2009 so i was thinking about stocking up. anyone else hear about this?

Riskity is just really nice. (+1000) Riskity is just really nice. (+1000) Riskity is just really nice. (+1000) Riskity is just really nice. (+1000) Riskity is just really nice. (+1000) Riskity is just really nice. (+1000) Riskity is just really nice. (+1000) Riskity is just really nice. (+1000) Riskity is just really nice. (+1000) Riskity is just really nice. (+1000) Riskity is just really nice. (+1000)
    A couple years ago I used Generic Labz Phera-Max, which is supposed to be a Pheraplex (DMT, Madol) clone.

I also used a prostanozol clone, I forget which brand. Not anabolic xtreme.

I used both at the same time.

The strength gains were ridiculous. I remember that I was having trouble squatting 225. I was kind of hit and miss.

After a couple weeks, I was repping 225 easily.

I also used both havoc and epistane. I saw good results from them. I could tell I was on something.

Since then, I haven't used any prohormones and I've still gained about 30 lbs and about 500 lbs on my total. I used strong PCT though, with letrozole and other goodies for a long time.

I strongly recommend pheraplex.

Hambo13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hambo13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hambo13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hambo13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hambo13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hambo13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hambo13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hambo13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hambo13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Riskity how long did u take pct after u'r cycle. after taking hemobolin-250 is 4 weeks of pct enough or should i go longer?

bawdybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bawdybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bawdybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bawdybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bawdybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bawdybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bawdybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bawdybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bawdybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bawdybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bawdybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nice pictures people

BrianJJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrianJJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrianJJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrianJJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrianJJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrianJJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Riskity View Post
    A couple years ago I used Generic Labz Phera-Max, which is supposed to be a Pheraplex (DMT, Madol) clone.

I also used a prostanozol clone, I forget which brand. Not anabolic xtreme.

I used both at the same time.

The strength gains were ridiculous. I remember that I was having trouble squatting 225. I was kind of hit and miss.

After a couple weeks, I was repping 225 easily.

I also used both havoc and epistane. I saw good results from them. I could tell I was on something.

Since then, I haven't used any prohormones and I've still gained about 30 lbs and about 500 lbs on my total. I used strong PCT though, with letrozole and other goodies for a long time.

I strongly recommend pheraplex.
    I'll second that.

Originally Posted by Hambo13 View Post
    i've been stacking tren x-treme and mass x-treme and gained 15 solid Ibs in a month. My buddy told me he gained more size off the hemobolin 250 then the stack so i baught 4 bottles. he din't gain much weight but he gained a lot of size and it was really noticable. but i heard they were outlawing hemobolin in 2009 so i was thinking about stocking up. anyone else hear about this?
    i thought about xtreme tren, but it just seemed like a little more than i'm looking for at this point, so i decided to cycle havoc. will begin that cycle after i do one more can of m-stak.

Originally Posted by Riskity View Post

awesome, i love to hear things like this. i'm VERY excited to start my havoc cycle. it'll just be important that I eat enough, haha. lately i've been trying to eat more, but i just havent been hungry enough to take in all the calories i need for a good bulk.

mullerhun will become famous soon enough. (+50) mullerhun will become famous soon enough. (+50) mullerhun will become famous soon enough. (+50) mullerhun will become famous soon enough. (+50) mullerhun will become famous soon enough. (+50) mullerhun will become famous soon enough. (+50) mullerhun will become famous soon enough. (+50) mullerhun will become famous soon enough. (+50) mullerhun will become famous soon enough. (+50) mullerhun will become famous soon enough. (+50) mullerhun will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JoeHeat View Post
    awesome, i love to hear things like this. i'm VERY excited to start my havoc cycle. it'll just be important that I eat enough, haha. lately i've been trying to eat more, but i just havent been hungry enough to take in all the calories i need for a good bulk.
    ive read bold makes u hungry like hell
    i rep back

PSN ID: mullerhun

Prohormone Review Thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110346681

PH/DS Research? Start Here!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109153431

Originally Posted by mullerhun View Post
    ive read bold makes u hungry like hell
    bold? aware me plz

HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JoeHeat View Post
    bold? aware me plz
    I-Force BOLD 200. I'm going to do a H-Drol/Bold 6 week after my Epi cycle. I've heard GREAT things from users.
    _Current Stack_

_I Squat More Than You Club_

You lift like a bitch.