Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    MattOne1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattOne1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattOne1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattOne1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattOne1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattOne1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattOne1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattOne1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattOne1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bench Pressing with no spotter

...and no power cage, is it worth doing..or is it not safe enough. I usually have a spotter but the person I workout with has a very different schedule than me, and I've been considering going alone when I need too. Do any of you bench with no spotter, and how can I do it as safely as possible? thanks

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Surely someone is willing to spot you.

If not then you're not going to be able to go to failure without running the risk of hurting yourself.
    A pattern in the chaos.

56chev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 56chev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 56chev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 56chev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 56chev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 56chev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 56chev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 56chev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 56chev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 56chev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 56chev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well, this topic has come up quite a bit, but, saying "use the search" is way over done.

If you fail, lower the weight to your chest and roll it down your abs quickly, then slide out from under it and dead lift it to the floor.
    "Starting Weight" 3/21/08: 161 lbs
    Weight as of 8/21/08: 173
    Bench: 255 x 1
    Squat: 205 x 5 x 5 :( Moving up though
    Dead: 315 x 1 :)

Mind over Muscle Leyton Stone_old's Avatar
    Leyton Stone_old is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leyton Stone_old is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leyton Stone_old is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leyton Stone_old is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leyton Stone_old is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leyton Stone_old is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leyton Stone_old is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leyton Stone_old is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leyton Stone_old is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leyton Stone_old is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leyton Stone_old is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It's dangerous. If you work within your limits you reduce the danger. In your sitation use dumbbells if you want to go heavy.
    "I not only don't use gloves, I file the skin off my palms before each workout. I also wrap double sided tape about the bar, sprinkle broken glass on it, dip it in acid, then wrap it in razor wire. I also plug the bar into an outlet, and stand in a bucket of water." - Defiant1

Fukes12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fukes12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fukes12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fukes12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fukes12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fukes12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fukes12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fukes12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fukes12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fukes12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fukes12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Leyton Stone View Post
    It's dangerous. If you work within your limits you reduce the danger. In your sitation use dumbbells if you want to go heavy.
    x2 agree.

If you cannot have a spotter and want to go to failure then just use dumbells. I get more out of DB then a BB when benching anyway.
    Began Bulking May/08 @ 183lbs
    - Weight August 11/08 @ 192lbs and 13.4 %BF

Goal: Clean bulk to 205-210lbs... then cut.
    Diet: 3300-3500 Cals/day, 30/40/30 ratio (P/C/F).
    Workout: 3 day split.

No Major Lifting accomplishments... yet.

Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Use dumbells.

Mind over Muscle Leyton Stone_old's Avatar
    Leyton Stone_old is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leyton Stone_old is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leyton Stone_old is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leyton Stone_old is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leyton Stone_old is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leyton Stone_old is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leyton Stone_old is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leyton Stone_old is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leyton Stone_old is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leyton Stone_old is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leyton Stone_old is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Leyton Stone View Post
    Further to my last comment, even with a spotter this exercise can be very dangerous. A power rack with the pins positioned correctly is the only way to 'guarantee' safety.

"I not only don't use gloves, I file the skin off my palms before each workout. I also wrap double sided tape about the bar, sprinkle broken glass on it, dip it in acid, then wrap it in razor wire. I also plug the bar into an outlet, and stand in a bucket of water." - Defiant1

bodybuilding pretty boy JoeyDaFool's Avatar
    JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000)
    most ppl can't spot for ****. it's hard to find someone that won't pick up the bar the second you start to strain.
    "Where the mind goes, the body will follow" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JoeyDaFool View Post
    most ppl can't spot for ****. it's hard to find someone that won't pick up the bar the second you start to strain.
    Yeah their are two types. The ones who spot to much and the ones who spot bugger all.

Just explain to the spotter beforehand how you want them to spot you.
    A pattern in the chaos.

Milkisforbabies is on a distinguished road. (+10) Milkisforbabies is on a distinguished road. (+10) Milkisforbabies is on a distinguished road. (+10) Milkisforbabies is on a distinguished road. (+10) Milkisforbabies is on a distinguished road. (+10) Milkisforbabies is on a distinguished road. (+10) Milkisforbabies is on a distinguished road. (+10) Milkisforbabies is on a distinguished road. (+10) Milkisforbabies is on a distinguished road. (+10) Milkisforbabies is on a distinguished road. (+10) Milkisforbabies is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I hate it when I ask for a spot and the guy helps me too much. I feel like I just wasted my energy on a pointless set. I need someone to use their damn fingertips when the bar stops moving completely.

Recovered Ameribrah headinahole's Avatar
    headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Use dumbells, they work you more anyways.
    ***Traditional Wet Shaving Crew***
    ***Official Dog Owners Crew***
    ***Whiskey Neat Crew***
    ***Texas Crew***
    ***Dallas Misc***
    Back From Back Injury pic thread updated (8/21/14)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162931351

CaseyofDoom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CaseyofDoom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CaseyofDoom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CaseyofDoom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CaseyofDoom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CaseyofDoom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CaseyofDoom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CaseyofDoom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CaseyofDoom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CaseyofDoom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CaseyofDoom has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I've only had a spot maybe 3 times. I told them before hand that when I need it I'll say "spot".

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Solo all the way. You cant trust other people. I dont want to be strong enough to pick something up with the possible aid of someone else if it gets too heavy. I want to do it myself.

On heavy days I use my bench and a pair of sawhorses. Just high enough to squeeze under if i get trapped. I do 1 rm work and everything without problem.
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

Elvisthegoalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Elvisthegoalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Elvisthegoalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Elvisthegoalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Elvisthegoalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Elvisthegoalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Elvisthegoalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Elvisthegoalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Elvisthegoalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Elvisthegoalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Elvisthegoalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MattOne1 View Post
    ...and no power cage, is it worth doing..or is it not safe enough. I usually have a spotter but the person I workout with has a very different schedule than me, and I've been considering going alone when I need too. Do any of you bench with no spotter, and how can I do it as safely as possible? thanks
    dont collar the bar, if you get stuck dump the plates
    Note to self: don't yell out "beast mode" while switching to doggy style
    I REP BACK

Cyoungin101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cyoungin101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cyoungin101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cyoungin101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cyoungin101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cyoungin101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cyoungin101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cyoungin101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cyoungin101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cyoungin101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cyoungin101 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Fukes12 View Post
    x2 agree.

If you cannot have a spotter and want to go to failure then just use dumbells. I get more out of DB then a BB when benching anyway.
    Being able to drop DB at failure makes it hands down the best way to go.
    Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

Verdelet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Verdelet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Verdelet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Verdelet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Verdelet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Verdelet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Verdelet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Verdelet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Verdelet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Verdelet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Verdelet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i do skull crushers with no spotter, at home. Even when lifting heavy weights. I know my limits and i am the safest i can be, i havent had any problems. I also bench press without a spotter.

Sirtitan is a name known to all. (+5000) Sirtitan is a name known to all. (+5000) Sirtitan is a name known to all. (+5000) Sirtitan is a name known to all. (+5000) Sirtitan is a name known to all. (+5000) Sirtitan is a name known to all. (+5000) Sirtitan is a name known to all. (+5000) Sirtitan is a name known to all. (+5000) Sirtitan is a name known to all. (+5000) Sirtitan is a name known to all. (+5000) Sirtitan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Elvisthegoalie View Post
    dont collar the bar, if you get stuck dump the plates
    x2, If you must bench solo, this is the way to go.
    "At the cost of being repetitive, I have to once again state my amazement at the aspect of human nature that allows us to mix the most rigorous skepticism and the most acute gullibility"

"As drowned worshippers do not write histories of their experiences (it is better to be alive for that), so it is with the losers in history, whether people or ideas"

"Secular bull markets are designed to take the least amount of people along for the ride as possible, call it universal law."

maui-jim is on a distinguished road. (+10) maui-jim is on a distinguished road. (+10) maui-jim is on a distinguished road. (+10) maui-jim is on a distinguished road. (+10) maui-jim is on a distinguished road. (+10) maui-jim is on a distinguished road. (+10) maui-jim is on a distinguished road. (+10) maui-jim is on a distinguished road. (+10) maui-jim is on a distinguished road. (+10) maui-jim is on a distinguished road. (+10) maui-jim is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by flangmasterj View Post
    Surely someone is willing to spot you.

If not then you're not going to be able to go to failure without running the risk of hurting yourself.
    Yeah dude, dont be shy. I dont have a partner but luckily there are a handful of guys in the gym that know what they are doing and I trust to spot me correctly. Ill ask any of them. They are more than happy to lend a hand.

jakescakes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jakescakes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jakescakes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jakescakes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jakescakes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jakescakes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jakescakes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jakescakes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jakescakes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jakescakes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jakescakes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I agree w. DB's

Steven08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven08 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've been doing bench without a spotter. I've also been maxing out without a spotter as well. I guess I should probably stop before I hurt myself. I've never had a problem before, but I guess it only takes one time for me to have it slip out of my hands or for me to not be able to get that last rep up.
    Bench-255x2
    Squat-290x5
    Deads-310x3

Goals:
    Bench-300
    Squat-350
    Deads-400
    175-180lbs, 8% BF

dindysport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dindysport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dindysport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dindysport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dindysport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dindysport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dindysport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dindysport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dindysport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dindysport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dindysport has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    if I need a spotter and since I dont work out with anybody I usually just snag someone in the gym...most people are willing to help out...

itzfrank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itzfrank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itzfrank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itzfrank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itzfrank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itzfrank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itzfrank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itzfrank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itzfrank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itzfrank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itzfrank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Why not just use intensity principles?

Rest-pause works really well and when done properly isn't dangerous.
    Drop sets
    Supersets (bench + flies)

If you get pinned, just get rid of the bar in one of the ways mentioned here. I've never had to use it but I would probably use the rocking side to side.

DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000)
    Power racks with safety bars have been around for years and years yet some people continue to refuse to use proper equipment when lifting. What a shame.

tacoop is on a distinguished road. (+10) tacoop is on a distinguished road. (+10) tacoop is on a distinguished road. (+10) tacoop is on a distinguished road. (+10) tacoop is on a distinguished road. (+10) tacoop is on a distinguished road. (+10) tacoop is on a distinguished road. (+10) tacoop is on a distinguished road. (+10) tacoop is on a distinguished road. (+10) tacoop is on a distinguished road. (+10) tacoop is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MattOne1 View Post
    If you do it, stop short of failure. I have been stuck before and it isn't fun.
    http://www.best-bodybuilding-routine.com

crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Dumbbells, smith machine or just get someone in the gym to help you

dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I do it
    I rep back 5k+, just say 5k+

reps for life: Vai , Cgrimaldo

swearujacked is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swearujacked is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swearujacked is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swearujacked is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swearujacked is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swearujacked is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swearujacked is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swearujacked is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swearujacked is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swearujacked is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swearujacked is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I just ask different people to spot. I doubt people are gonna be like "NO!"

If not use dumbbells.

Kozy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you still don't feel comfortable with these things to try. Deffiently look up a smith machine on craigslist. I got a smith machine in AWESOME condition, for $25 from craigslist. If you can't do the weight anymore, twist the bar and boom, its locked in where ever you twist the grip. I squat with it, do military presses, bench press, incline press, decline, tons of things, it was so worth it!
    Currently taking:
    DYMATIZE NUTRITION SUPER MASS GAINER
    L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate

frenchie10575 is just really nice. (+1000) frenchie10575 is just really nice. (+1000) frenchie10575 is just really nice. (+1000) frenchie10575 is just really nice. (+1000) frenchie10575 is just really nice. (+1000) frenchie10575 is just really nice. (+1000) frenchie10575 is just really nice. (+1000) frenchie10575 is just really nice. (+1000) frenchie10575 is just really nice. (+1000) frenchie10575 is just really nice. (+1000) frenchie10575 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i bench with no spotter, you should know ur limits bro
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.
    - Henry Rollins

Kozy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Its not the limits thing that worries him I believe. I think it just he rather be on the safe side to make sure that he can get that rep up. And usually its the last rep for me that really tears my pecs, usually I struggle with the last rep, since my muscles are tired. And rolling it off your chest down to your abs hurt me actually. When it was at the end of my rib cage I thought my ribs were gonna break.
    Currently taking:
    DYMATIZE NUTRITION SUPER MASS GAINER
    L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate