Messiah Of Entertainment Surfgod's Avatar
    Surfgod is not very well liked. (-100) Surfgod is not very well liked. (-100) Surfgod is not very well liked. (-100) Surfgod is not very well liked. (-100) Surfgod is not very well liked. (-100) Surfgod is not very well liked. (-100) Surfgod is not very well liked. (-100) Surfgod is not very well liked. (-100) Surfgod is not very well liked. (-100) Surfgod is not very well liked. (-100) Surfgod is not very well liked. (-100)

How Much Better Will Creatine, Glutamine And No Explode (Nos) Improve A Program?

Hey I was wondering what you think percentage wise taking creatine, glutamine and No Explode Nos will improve training. I started taking them all am looking for an extra mental placebo boost by hearing opionons.

Surfgod is not very well liked. (-100) Surfgod is not very well liked. (-100) Surfgod is not very well liked. (-100) Surfgod is not very well liked. (-100) Surfgod is not very well liked. (-100) Surfgod is not very well liked. (-100) Surfgod is not very well liked. (-100) Surfgod is not very well liked. (-100) Surfgod is not very well liked. (-100) Surfgod is not very well liked. (-100) Surfgod is not very well liked. (-100)
    No answer?

Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Maybe 5% if that, glutamine in all honesty is a waste of money, if you are eating plenty of whey and other quality proteins then you are already getting more than enough glutamine, creatine is a very good supplement, it's cheap and it will improve your workout performance.

All you need is a quality protein powder and some creatine, you can get everything else from a good diet.

IH8CARDIO will become famous soon enough. (+50) IH8CARDIO will become famous soon enough. (+50) IH8CARDIO will become famous soon enough. (+50) IH8CARDIO will become famous soon enough. (+50) IH8CARDIO will become famous soon enough. (+50) IH8CARDIO will become famous soon enough. (+50) IH8CARDIO will become famous soon enough. (+50) IH8CARDIO will become famous soon enough. (+50) IH8CARDIO will become famous soon enough. (+50) IH8CARDIO will become famous soon enough. (+50) IH8CARDIO will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If your diet (and of course training routine, rest, etc.) is in check, they may provide some benefit. But if you've bought supplements before getting your diet in order, I'm afraid there's a very good chance you've wasted your money. If this is the case, I would recommend you keep those supplements on the shelf for at least a month until you have your diet and training and rest dialed in.

If you would like, post your routine and diet in detail and we'd be happy to give you some thoughts!

Not sure if it means anything, but my personal opinion on those three supplements, based only on my experience:

GLUTAMINE: Taken it many times, never saw any benefit that I could tell.

CREATINE: Good supplement, I actually prefer it when cutting (I know I might be in the minority there). I would recommend old fashioned monohydrate. I like AST and Beverly but there are plenty of other brands.

NOXPLODE: Worked okay as an energy booster for a while, but the effects died off after a few weeks. Not worth the money IMHO; a good diet works better. If you REALLY need something coffee can be beneficial, though it tends to make me have to go to the bathroom so pre-workout might not be a good time for it.

Yah my diet and training is all in order and I take three protein shakes a day but I started taking these for an extra boost and so far when doing arms at least the pump is great and inspiring for more reps. Thanks for the answers.