Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Tzone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tzone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tzone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tzone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tzone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tzone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tzone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tzone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tzone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tzone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tzone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Exclamation 12 Inch Penis, that bastard motivates me!

So, I spent a this sunday by cancelling all my plans and having sex with my gf for basically the whole day. She knows I have mental problems with indadequacy -- I'm a perfectionist to a degree it's almost a problem. I need to be the best.

Well, anyway, I was basking in the glow of being told how great I was in bed and all that good stuff, when my gf mentionned again about how she was thinking about a boob job. Of course, I told her her tits were fine -- they are. But I took this as a good opportunity to come clean with my OWN feelings of physical inadequacy and tell her about my PE'ing.

After all, I thought she should know what I've been thinking, since I never really felt small untill I was with her (I'm about 6.75 NBP, and 7.0 BP). She's this very petite 19 year old white girl (I'm white too) and she's been with four guys before me, and they've all been black. She made a comment once like: "Oh... black guys are just bigger," which made me know for sure that she's had substancially bigger than me, and also made me a bit uncomfortable about the race thing. There have been other comments of that ilk, and I don't really blame her for them, and she's not trying to be hurtful, but given my personality striving for perfection, it's made me dive head first into PE to try and get that hefty cock.

So I'm lying with her in bed, and I start to tell her about PE. She was supportive of it, and just needed some reasuring that I wasn't doing this to please other women than her, becasue she's always told me I was enough. I told her "No," and that this is something that I need to do for myself to feel better about HER past.

I have always suspected that the guy in her past with the huge schlong was her latest ex, because he was kinda ugly to be with a girl like her (not that ug's can't pull fine women if they have good game) and I always thought that perhaps he was compensating for his looks with a massive package. I made a reference to her latest ex as being the hung one, and she corrected me, and told me it was the one she lost her virginity to at 16. That guy she ended up having a pretty reasonable length relationship with (the guy was 20 by the way).

I made some remark about not caring about how big he was, just that regardless of even if he had a FOOT long cock, I just wanted some more size just so that I would be happy with MYSELF, and that PERSONALLY, I would never have to feel small -- that it didn't have to do with how big he actually was. I told her that I wasn't sure if I even wanted to know. But then she told me. She said -- "He IS a foot long."

In my mind I was like: "......fuuuuuuuuck......"

I called her out, and told her there was no way. That sometimes 8" or 9" can be mistaken for a foot. But either way, it's bothersome to me that some 20 year old guy with a "foot long" cock, took my current girl at 16. It may have been concentual, but it's still rape.

Ugh...

Whatever. I guess there's nothing I can really do about the past. And I do know that she thinks I'm great in bed still -- we had some more fun even after this conversation. But in all seriousness, I really need to gain an inch or two and get huge. My personality simply does not permit otherwise.

Some questions though guys... what is the actually probability that a guy is naturally 12"? 1 in 5,000? How about 10"?

Time to get huge.

Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    so how big are you? im like 5.75x4.5 btw. and im 100% sure he wasnt 12inches.

ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Chances are she was exaggerating.

A foot long cock is probably about as common as a guy who is 7 feet tall, 7 feet is about 5 standard deviations away from the mean so that's like one in 1,000,000.

The guy might have been big but if she was 16 and you said she's petite she might have been mistaking a much smaller cock for a footer.

Girls are really bad at judging length and height, i highly doubt she was with anyone bigger than a 9.

I'd say 95% of girls have never seen anything bigger than a 10, you're doing ok with your 6.75.

Cheetah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheetah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheetah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheetah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheetah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheetah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheetah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheetah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheetah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheetah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheetah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If you were such a perfectionist maybe you wouldn't be so insecure right now. Do you believe bigger is always better? There are always going to be bigger guys. This read was pretty funny.
    “Most of you are familiar with the virtues of a programmer. There are three, of course: laziness, impatience, and hubris.”

Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    She was a virgin, she probably thought it was a lot bigger than it actually was(9-10 inches) but yeah a foot is ridiculously huge lol. What kind of PE are you getting? That extenze stuff?
    "Only when we are no longer afraid do we begin to live."

*MidCal*

NANBF Muscle Mayhem California natural bodybuilding championships July 17th, 2010.

My quest to dominate the Novice in my debut show =)
    contest prep log- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122669781

Tzone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tzone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tzone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tzone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tzone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tzone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tzone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tzone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tzone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tzone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tzone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    That extenze stuff is garbage. I hang, jelq and pump

Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    who cares dude. Shes swallowing your nut now not his. if she mentions his dick again boot her out the door.

Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tzone View Post
    That extenze stuff is garbage. I hang, jelq and pump
    lol..

tabloid will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabloid will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabloid will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabloid will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabloid will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabloid will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabloid will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabloid will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabloid will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabloid will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabloid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    why are you thinking about some other dudes junk

SigEpLaxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SigEpLaxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SigEpLaxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SigEpLaxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SigEpLaxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SigEpLaxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SigEpLaxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SigEpLaxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SigEpLaxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SigEpLaxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SigEpLaxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I want to say something, but I don't know what. Foot longs are really rare. I've never encountered one. Close, but not a full foot.

Hmmm...perhaps TMI?

But did you die?

5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Thordic View Post
    who cares dude. Shes swallowing your nut now not his. if she mentions his dick again boot her out the door.
    qft
    Dallas Cowboys

Lifted for 30 years

Ass > tits
    No Debt Crew

on a side note....why would anyone want a footlong penis? I mean thats just not right.

BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    sounds like a whore to me!
    I REP ALL CURRENT AND FORMER MILITARY MEMBERS, BOTH FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC. IF I MISS YOU SEND ME A PM AND I WILL GET YOU. YOU ARE ALL HEROES IN MY BOOK.

*****MFC 4 LYFE!!!!!!*****

*****Virginia Crew*****

iWr3k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWr3k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWr3k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWr3k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWr3k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWr3k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWr3k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWr3k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWr3k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWr3k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWr3k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I made some remark about not caring about how big he was, just that regardless of even if he had a FOOT long cock, I just wanted some more size just so that I would be happy with MYSELF, and that PERSONALLY, I would never have to feel small -- that it didn't have to do with how big he actually was. I told her that I wasn't sure if I even wanted to know. But then she told me. She said -- "He IS a foot long."

LMAO the look on ur face was probably PRICELESS!!! ROFL!!!

Angus is ready.... supacrazymonkey's Avatar
    supacrazymonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) supacrazymonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) supacrazymonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) supacrazymonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) supacrazymonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) supacrazymonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) supacrazymonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) supacrazymonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) supacrazymonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) supacrazymonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) supacrazymonkey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    your girl sounds like a whore (serious)

Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    So, I spent a this sunday by cancelling all my plans and having sex with my gf for basically the whole day. She knows I have mental problems with indadequacy -- I'm a perfectionist to a degree it's almost a problem. I need to be the best.

Well, anyway, I was basking in the glow of being told how great I was in bed and all that good stuff, when my gf mentionned again about how she was thinking about a boob job. Of course, I told her her tits were fine -- they are. But I took this as a good opportunity to come clean with my OWN feelings of physical inadequacy and tell her about my PE'ing.

After all, I thought she should know what I've been thinking, since I never really felt small untill I was with her (I'm about 6.75 NBP, and 7.0 BP). She's this very petite 19 year old white girl (I'm white too) and she's been with four guys before me, and they've all been black. She made a comment once like: "Oh... black guys are just bigger," which made me know for sure that she's had substancially bigger than me, and also made me a bit uncomfortable about the race thing. There have been other comments of that ilk, and I don't really blame her for them, and she's not trying to be hurtful, but given my personality striving for perfection, it's made me dive head first into PE to try and get that hefty cock.

So I'm lying with her in bed, and I start to tell her about PE. She was supportive of it, and just needed some reasuring that I wasn't doing this to please other women than her, becasue she's always told me I was enough. I told her "No," and that this is something that I need to do for myself to feel better about HER past.

I have always suspected that the guy in her past with the huge schlong was her latest ex, because he was kinda ugly to be with a girl like her (not that ug's can't pull fine women if they have good game) and I always thought that perhaps he was compensating for his looks with a massive package. I made a reference to her latest ex as being the hung one, and she corrected me, and told me it was the one she lost her virginity to at 16. That guy she ended up having a pretty reasonable length relationship with (the guy was 20 by the way).

I called her out, and told her there was no way. That sometimes 8" or 9" can be mistaken for a foot. But either way, it's bothersome to me that some 20 year old guy with a "foot long" cock, took my current girl at 16. It may have been concentual, but it's still rape.

Ugh...

Whatever. I guess there's nothing I can really do about the past. And I do know that she thinks I'm great in bed still -- we had some more fun even after this conversation. But in all seriousness, I really need to gain an inch or two and get huge. My personality simply does not permit otherwise.

Some questions though guys... what is the actually probability that a guy is naturally 12"? 1 in 5,000? How about 10"?

Time to get huge.
    First of all, it's not statutory rape in all places for a 20 yr old to have sex with a 16 yr old. In my state and in many states, 16 is the legal age of consent for sex.

16 is also the age of consent in Canada.

But honestly a 12 incher is pretty rare. I have saw a 9 incher before (no homo) and it was like a fuking third arm. Women don't know the actual size and most guys lie a little bit about their actual size.

Also, are you aware that most porn stars can't even take a 12 incher? If your GF can actually take a 12 incher, she must have a hyoooooge vagina.
    Last edited by ryannath; 09-02-2008 at 02:31 PM.

Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Question

I dont believe that ****, although once I was on some yohimbe while getting head and I had to be at least 8 inches or longer and Im usually just 6 and a half or 7. You watch porn and 90% of everyone has the same sized unit except for people who had surgery. It just looks bigger on some people, its just some have more girth. No one has a freaking 12 inch dick or they wouldnt be able to have sex.

Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Immichaelski View Post
    I dont believe that ****, although once I was on some yohimbe while getting head and I had to be at least 8 inches or longer and Im usually just 6 and a half or 7. You watch porn and 90% of everyone has the same sized unit except for people who had surgery. It just looks bigger on some people, its just some have more girth. No one has a freaking 12 inch dick or they wouldnt be able to have sex.
    12 inches is possible but very rare, even in porn. John C. Holmes used to say he was 15 inches.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Holmes_(actor)
    Holmes' main asset in the porn business was his exceptional large penis. Holmes' first wife, Sharon Gebenini, recalled him claiming to be 10 inches (25.4 cm) when he first measured himself. However, at the start of his cinematic career, he was widely publicized as having a penis ranging from 12.5 to 16 inches (32?41 cm) long when fully erect. "It is the size of two and one half 6 inch rulers (15inches)," as John Holmes once claimed in a video shoot.

If op's GF can take 12 inches she has a rather large vagina. Normal sized vaginas are made to take around 5-8 inches.

milf122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) milf122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) milf122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) milf122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) milf122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) milf122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) milf122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) milf122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) milf122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) milf122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) milf122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    As a woman, I'm proud to say the only thing I like being 12 inches long is my subway. In reality girls do not want footlong dicks, no way no how. I agree with whoever said that she probably thought it was LIKE 12 inches when she lost her virginity back in the day but I definitely think she's exaggerating. Definitely.

In any case I would tell you to focus on the root of the problem. It's difficult, believe me I know, but you can change your personality if you want to. There's no reason why you HAVE to be so insatiable with yourself.

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ryannath View Post
    If op's GF can take 12 inches she has a rather large vagina. Normal sized vaginas are made to take around 5-8 inches.
    If she was a virgin she was probably grossly exaggerating. If you are average size you have nothing to be self conscious about. Sounds like you are in a codependent relationship, though, because you both have low self esteem. Her getting implants and you doing PE is not going to fix you on the inside.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

Originally Posted by milf122 View Post
    As a woman, I'm proud to say the only thing I like being 12 inches long is my subway. In reality girls do not want footlong dicks, no way no how. I agree with whoever said that she probably thought it was LIKE 12 inches when she lost her virginity back in the day but I definitely think she's exaggerating. Definitely.

In any case I would tell you to focus on the root of the problem. It's difficult, believe me I know, but you can change your personality if you want to. There's no reason why you HAVE to be so insatiable with yourself.
    a 19 yr old milf. Are you Op's Gf?

paul2121 is just really nice. (+1000) paul2121 is just really nice. (+1000) paul2121 is just really nice. (+1000) paul2121 is just really nice. (+1000) paul2121 is just really nice. (+1000) paul2121 is just really nice. (+1000) paul2121 is just really nice. (+1000) paul2121 is just really nice. (+1000) paul2121 is just really nice. (+1000) paul2121 is just really nice. (+1000) paul2121 is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking

Ugh...

Time to get huge.

U mad?

Clau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah bro, Only pillls get you larger then 8 inches when you are an average man.

To be a porn star you need to be 7+, pills aren't expencive either..lol

milf122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) milf122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) milf122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) milf122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) milf122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) milf122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) milf122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) milf122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) milf122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) milf122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) milf122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ryannath View Post
    a 19 yr old milf. Are you Op's Gf?
    Have a laugh, it's funny.

C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by milf122 View Post

haha I've gotta say, I would think most girls would b physically incapable of handling a dick that's a FOOT LONG... that seems more like something other men would be impressed with instead of women.

soup_or_man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soup_or_man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soup_or_man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soup_or_man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soup_or_man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soup_or_man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soup_or_man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soup_or_man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soup_or_man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soup_or_man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soup_or_man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Clau View Post
    Yeah bro, Only pillls get you larger then 8 inches when you are an average man.

To be a porn star you need to be 7+, pills aren't expencive either..lol
    What? I thought the pills were all BS? Someone explain plz.

Muscles by D.O.T. Brother Steel's Avatar
    Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I work on a road crew and there was an older man that I worked with years ago that had a full 12 inch penis. He was leaning up to a (8 ton truck) tire one day taking a leak and had enough length to hang over the other side of the tire. The tires are about 10 inches wide. He easily had another 2 inches hanging over.

Another friend of mine walked around the truck and almost bumped into him while he was still relieving himself. My friend jumped back and started to run. The older man then chased him down the road swinging his penis. He was gripping his penis with his large hand next to his balls and still had enough length to swing it around and around like a rope.

I spent 4 years in the military and saw many men in the common shower area but the old man I worked with had the biggest cock I have ever seen. When the old man passed away his widow dated lots of older men trying to find someone like her husband but so far as I know she never did. I guess they must have been paired well but I would hate to know I had a wife with a pussy that big.
    Here's what is happening in my neck of the woods....

Paving the way so the rubber can hit the road!

Repping back since 06!
    Reps owed:

Registered User 495081 Drop_Dead's Avatar
    Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol it wasnt 12 inches.

ive had multiple girls tell me im 9 or 10 inches when im actually only 7.

girls have no idea what the **** they are talking about.

ive heard girls saying some ex had an 8 inche dick but then the guy goes and admits hes only 6.5

i bet this guy actually has an 8 incher. not freaking 12 lol

Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Drop_Dead View Post
    lol it wasnt 12 inches.

ive had multiple girls tell me im 9 or 10 inches when im actually only 7.

girls have no idea what the **** they are talking about.

ive heard girls saying some ex had an 8 inche dick but then the guy goes and admits hes only 6.5

i bet this guy actually has an 8 incher. not freaking 12 lol
    I agree. I slept with a girl and I was the only white guy she had been with and she said I have a big ____. She also said that black doods dont really have larger penises, But she said for sure asian guys are small. I wont say what my measurements are because thats weird but im larger than average.

Also if you want to see a 12 incher. Google Mandingo the first picture.
    Business As Usual

Annapurna II

Anyone can look big standing alone