oxygen47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Xpel/Water pills

I am going to be doing my first figure competition & was wondering how long do some of you take your water pills for. I purchased xpel because I read some great things about, but I'm just not sure how long to take it for. Thanks!

jewelofnile is on a distinguished road. (+10) jewelofnile is on a distinguished road. (+10) jewelofnile is on a distinguished road. (+10) jewelofnile is on a distinguished road. (+10) jewelofnile is on a distinguished road. (+10) jewelofnile is on a distinguished road. (+10) jewelofnile is on a distinguished road. (+10) jewelofnile is on a distinguished road. (+10) jewelofnile is on a distinguished road. (+10) jewelofnile is on a distinguished road. (+10) jewelofnile is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I use XPel as well. I cut water Thursday afternoon before a Saturday comp. I start taking the water pill at that time as well up until just before the evening show. Follow the directions...except for the drinking water part! Good luck!
    Walk softly and carry an armored tank division, I always say.
    - Colonel Nathan R. Jessep (a.k.a. Jack Nicholson), A Few Good Men

Judoka48 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Judoka48 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Judoka48 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Judoka48 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Judoka48 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Judoka48 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Judoka48 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Judoka48 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have used Expel but recommend you use as directed.....muscles are 70% H20...If you want to cut subcutaneous fluid you actually drink MORE water. If you do not all your hard work will not be showcased because your muscles will be flat and stringy.

Increasing the amount of water the week before the show will enable to shed the extra water. Start at 2-3 Gallons and taper down to about 1/2 gallon...Layne Norton has an excellent, well-educated article about it. I lost the link to you can find it easily by looking it up.

I know it seems scary but the physiology behind it is tried and true. Feel free to gather some data....

Wish ya the best of luck.

mosy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mosy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mosy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mosy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mosy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mosy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    hi to all special judoka 48,oxygen47,jewelofnile hope ahve a good time i want share you something that change may life and back the confidence to me one of my friend sugget that for me .i experiene all training method for lose weight and also can make sexcy body but also use of all supplement but nothing two months ago i do step step that delmonte said and unbelivable i think i am crazy this person is number one in work out programs you must test that in www.tinyurl.com/5bzvck and you see thats change your life

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I drop water but I don't use a diuretic for just a one show prep.
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Wink

Just remember that waer itself is a diuretic????

My wife in the past has used watertight & dandelion root for a couple of days befor the show. This time her & her trainer discussed things & they decided to keep everything (including diet & water intake) the same right up to the night before the show. On the Friday night she had 1 extra serving of carbs(cream of rice) , sipped on water from 6 pm on & took 1 serving of Dandelion root before bed. The next day she drank 20 oz (2.5 cups) water before 8 am & sipped as needed during the day. She actually ended up drinking 3-4 liters the day of the show. She looked her best ever & went on to win her Pro Card at that show.

You have to remember that like Judoka48 said , muscle is 70% water. Therefore keeping water in the plan instead of over carbing up helps keep your muscles FULL looking.

I have been using a similar protocol to Layne Norton's for about 3 years now. You really have to know your clent &/or your body very well to follow that type of plan.

bvigil1203 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am doing a detox would it be ok to use XPEL well detoxing???

linaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) linaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) linaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) linaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) linaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) linaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) linaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) linaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) linaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) linaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) linaka will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have used xpel, but I find it doing the natural way by upper the water level works better. Good luck!

nati124 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nati124 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nati124 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nati124 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nati124 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nati124 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nati124 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nati124 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nati124 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nati124 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nati124 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I used xpel once and i think i took 5 pills a day 3 days in a row if i'm not mistaken and the result is viewable on my profile in gallery

wchea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello their,

So in other words, Xpel should be taken while you are in the stage of Water & Sodium Loading before the show correct? Right before you carb load and cut the water 75%?

Im not water loading until 9 days out until competition for a consecutive 5 days before I carb load for 4 days. Any recommendations anyone? Does that sound about right? I will be entering Mens Pysique.