rooney888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

sleeping posture

I was wondering if the sleeping posture would have an effect on your health or body shape in general.

I sleep sideways, which means my shoulder is bent for my body to adhere to a linear stance on the bed.

Not sure if the sentence made any sense, but would the "sideway" posture have an adverse effect in my shoulder health, and/or affecting my shoulder/trap growth?

Thanks for all potential replies!

Barry Bonds is a name known to all. (+5000) Barry Bonds is a name known to all. (+5000) Barry Bonds is a name known to all. (+5000) Barry Bonds is a name known to all. (+5000) Barry Bonds is a name known to all. (+5000) Barry Bonds is a name known to all. (+5000) Barry Bonds is a name known to all. (+5000) Barry Bonds is a name known to all. (+5000) Barry Bonds is a name known to all. (+5000) Barry Bonds is a name known to all. (+5000) Barry Bonds is a name known to all. (+5000)

Dunno

I sleep on my side, but my shoulder isn't bent.

They say sleeping on your side is best, but I haven't heard anyone go into details about it.

I have wide shoulders so I need extra pillows to bring my head back up to level.

redweston is just really nice. (+1000) redweston is just really nice. (+1000) redweston is just really nice. (+1000) redweston is just really nice. (+1000) redweston is just really nice. (+1000) redweston is just really nice. (+1000) redweston is just really nice. (+1000) redweston is just really nice. (+1000) redweston is just really nice. (+1000) redweston is just really nice. (+1000) redweston is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking

Makes no diff, just remmember to get some sleep !

Keeponpumpin! - red
    Enjoy The Pump Of Life !!

IT'S NOT WHAT KIND OF CAR YOU DRIVE THAT COUNTS, IT'S THE SIZE OF THE ARM YOU HANG OUT THE WINDOW!

djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have had issues when I sleep with my shoulder directly under my head andpillow. Created some problems for my already creaky shoulders. I try to avoid this position and sleep more on my back or use two pillow for extra cushion...

rooney888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i see. so its okay to use 2 pillows to prop ur head back in perpendicular fashion from your shoulder?

because im currently in pursuit of broad shoulders through swimming and shoulder presses, i dont want my growth to be affected.

thanks a million

Legbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Legbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Legbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Legbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Legbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Legbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Legbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Legbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Legbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Legbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Legbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I prefer my back (mainly because I can Lucid Dream better), but I snore more when doing so and the old lady doesn't like that. So I normally end up on my side most of the time out of courtesy.

Not sounding like a commercial, but our sleep number bed we both love. No, I don't sell Mona Vie.. lol... but we love our bed. I've never slept better. Even when snoring.. lol

terribletriad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terribletriad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terribletriad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terribletriad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terribletriad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terribletriad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terribletriad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terribletriad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terribletriad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terribletriad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terribletriad has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by rooney888 View Post
    i see. so its okay to use 2 pillows to prop ur head back in perpendicular fashion from your shoulder?

because im currently in pursuit of broad shoulders through swimming and shoulder presses, i dont want my growth to be affected.

thanks a million
    What position you sleep in isn't going to make a bit of difference. None.
    "The smarter you play, the luckier you'll be."