misterpickle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) misterpickle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) misterpickle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) misterpickle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) misterpickle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) misterpickle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) misterpickle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) misterpickle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) misterpickle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) misterpickle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) misterpickle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

BOSE headphones, best workout equipment

Anyone use the Bose In-Ear headphones for their workout? By far the greatest exercise-related product I have ever bought.

I'm cheap and bought a 1st generation pair off amazon for about $40 a year ago. I enjoyed every moment with them until they broke today. I called BOSE customer service and explained only that I own a pair of in-ears and they broke. He simply asked for my address, placed the order(didn't even have to pay for shipping) and told me to not worry about sending in the broken pair. Oh yea, the pair he sent me is the new 3rd generation.

Apparently that is their policy, so even if you dish out $100 at Best Buy for the pair, you get headphones for life. Not a bad deal.

jasonchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am trying out the Bose IE2 because of http://www.workoutheadphones.org/bes...hones-of-2011/