Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by deadlift201 View Post
    I guess I was lucky and the rubber inserts fit my ears perfectly?
    I forgot about the cord length... yes that bothered (still bothers) the hell out of me too, I guess the thinking is you run the longer cord behind your neck to stay out of your way.

Ultimately the OP will have to figure out what works best for him through trial & error.
    I think the OP is long gone, man

jasonchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know this thread is a little old, but I found it when I was searching for the best workout headphones I figured I would reply with what I found so anyone who finds this in the future has a new source to find some pretty awesome headphones. I would check out workoutheadphones [dot] org (I don't have enough posts for a link

Hope that helps a few of you!

Oh ya, forgot to mention. I ended up going with the BOSE IE2 and they freaking rock!

jasonchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)